Author Topic: Little Bay De Noc  (Read 8237 times)

Offline Exile

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Cooking a Litlle Venie
Little Bay De Noc
« on: Feb 07, 2007, 10:51 AM »
Going there Feb 10 any help on where to go would help, and at what times? would like to get some perch and walleyes.  I called the yesterday and the said it slowed because of the clod blast, but its supposed to 17 this weekend so here I go.. thanks for any Info...
Only in the U.P.  (You can take man out of the U.P. but can't take the U.P. out of the Man)

Offline skeeter12

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Little Bay De Noc
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2007, 05:50 PM »
Hi there, I see you posted for info on Little Bay and didn't get any. Sorry. Anyway I beg you for some info. I live in Midland Mi and fish Saginaw Bay all the time and have never put a line in the water on Little Bay. My son and I along with a buddy are  leaving for up there on Tues the 20th and staying for 5 days. Iike I said I have never been there and can't afford a guide to show me where to go. If you have any info at all I would sure appreciate it. If you have numbers that would even be better.  We like you did am sure wanted to make your trip a rememberable one and with some help to catch some walleye and or Perch would really do that.  If your ever fishing the Saginaw Bay I can fix you up here with numbers and info no problem summer or winter. Thanks for any help at all. Nels    989 837 2681 or email me.
Best bass and walleye boat cleaner headquarters - Cleanest site on the net

Offline bigeyehunter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 20, 2007, 10:57 AM »
Don't know if you have left yet or not? but I am heading up there on Thursday night. I have also never fished there, but maybee if we work together we can get on some fish. If I don't hear from you I will give you a call Friday mourning. Hopefully you can get one of those bay de Noc wall hangers ;D

Offline minnesotaboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 20, 2007, 02:42 PM »
You guys can PM me and I will be happy to share info w/ you as I am hiring a guide on Thurs.

Offline bigeyehunter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2007, 03:06 PM »
For some reason I am having problems sending out Pm's. Last I knew I could get my Pm's through e-mail. Are you fishing the rest of the weekend or just for the day? If you give me a Pm with your E-mail address we can get in touch that way. My group is small with only three of us.

Look forward to hearing from you

Offline skeeter12

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 20, 2007, 03:34 PM »
I am leaving now  ;D. My cell is 989 928 4368   Thanks guys for all the help.  Be glad to pass anything on I get. Thanks Nels
Best bass and walleye boat cleaner headquarters - Cleanest site on the net

Offline Doe

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Oct 03, 2007, 06:19 PM »
I have a group that is trying to plan a trip this winter.  I have a couple f questions.  A lot of us are in college or graduate school, so we will be picking between the weekends of Jan 5-6 or Jan 12-13.  We plan on driving out on the ice with our half ton pickups.  Will the ice be safe enough at this time to do this?  We could always bring our ATV's, but it would be a pain to haul them that far.   Any suggestions on a cheap hotel?  We would probably need two rooms and would like to keep it under $50/night.  What bait shop should we go to?  And the million dollar question, who has the cheapest beer prices?

thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.