Author Topic: Arctic Armor jacket  (Read 1046 times)

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Arctic Armor jacket
« on: Nov 18, 2011, 01:54 PM »
So I just received my 2nd jacket, the 1st one was pure dodo! put it on and zipped it up or try'ed and the seam around the zipper started ripping and tore out! called I.d.I. and was told it wasn't their problem, I zipped it up wrong. Lucky for me I ordered it from good people, the fleececorner off of ebay, I talked to them and sent it back, they said that they wouldn't get reimbursed for it but they would go ahead and send me a new one any how. two days later its in my hand and its like a completely differant jacket, feels better, thicker, sewn better, no loose threads hanging all over. Its just a better jacket! I'm so glad Fleececorner is a honest company. Anyone else ever have a problem like this? Sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come with this suit.

Offline rks-icer

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Arctic Armor jacket
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2011, 02:32 PM »
I have never had any issues with my Arctic Armor gear. Very, very warm and the piece of mind it gives me during the early season is worth every penny.

Offline dylan8351

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Its got some weight to it!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2011, 04:40 PM »
I had a seam tear on the shoulder. I called the store I bought it from and they sent me to the company. I.D.I. said too bad so I called the store back and they said to fix it and send them the bill. I did and they cut me a check shortly there after. Although I.D.I. has poor customer service their product is great. I now own two suits with no additional problems. The store I bought it from said they sold hundreds of suits and only had 4 returns. Although I am pleased, I think I.D.I. needs a good a** whoppin' so they get knocked down a peg!
I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money. You can keep "The Change"

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2011, 05:33 PM »
They might just get that whoppen with the new Striker Ice suits out now, I was gonna buy one of those but didn't see anything from real people about em until last week so it was to late. I hear they seem alot better then AA. Am sure costumer service couldn't be as bad as I.D.I.

Offline dylan8351

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Its got some weight to it!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 18, 2011, 05:52 PM »
They might just get that whoppen with the new Striker Ice suits out now, I was gonna buy one of those but didn't see anything from real people about em until last week so it was to late. I hear they seem alot better then AA. Am sure costumer service couldn't be as bad as I.D.I.

I couldn't imagine not having good customer service if I were running a business. It's a sure fire way to lose business by sucking out!
I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money. You can keep "The Change"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.