Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607510 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #9840 on: Sep 06, 2017, 03:26 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Bud, best set up some flood lights for after hour customers ;D

Eddie did you find out if you will be doing some indoor work for the next few days? Wishing you an extra special "Hump Day" Sir! :thumbsup:

Wally, hope the weather turns sunny for you :thumbsup: seems like the rain has hung around a lot for you this year :%$#!:

Welcome home IW :clap: Can't wait to hear about your trip. Hope you can share a fish story or two.

mr.clean glad to hear all is well on your part of the map. Is your new place filling up?

We have a new "Green Horn" this year that seems obsessed with "Tats" Very hard to comprehend the money that he puts into ink. Yesterday we had a bunch of brush that needed dragging out and one of the guys asked him to help. He said "I sure would, but I have to be very careful not to scratch my Tats"  That was the wrong answer :whistle:

Time for me to get a Bologna mustard sandwich built and head on out to the Buick. Yesterday we all wore heavier sweatshirts and it felt great! Today should be the same except more wind.

Best of luck if hitting the water :thumbsup: Stay safe!

Good Morning Eddie! You beat me again ;D

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #9841 on: Sep 06, 2017, 03:45 AM »
Good morning ER's!! To answer your question Eddie, I sent summer off with a nice Yuengling salute!  ;) I hope everyone has a great day at whatever they choose to do!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9842 on: Sep 06, 2017, 05:21 AM »

Good morning Eddie, Marv, OS, ER's,
                             It's 55* and cloudy here on my hill, it's nice to be home! We had a good weekend at camp up in Maine.
                  We went there to put a new roof on an addition that was put on last, the one guy I rode up with brought up some
                  lumber and the owner of the camp brought up some metal roofing. We had the work done in about 4 hours on Sunday.
                  Then my friend that I rode up with went Trout fishing the fishing rules for this time of year aren't fisherman friendly, we
                  were only allowed 1 Trout a day per person. We fished for about an hour and caught 30 or so but we didn't keep any.
                  We also did some scouting for deer and found a few spots that show a lot of sign, but that's 2 months away. The weather
                  cooperated for us, it did rain but from about 7:30 Sunday night till around 5 am Monday morning. There two other camps
                  in the area that the owners came up with their wives, the invited us down Sunday night for dinner, I bought up some ribs
                  that MW gave me to contribute to the array of food. It was a good time by all! In our travels we found a camp that was
                  ravished by a bear, the owner has a lot of work on his hands, we found a magazine with his name and address on it and
                  one of the other camps owners is going to contact him to give him the heads up!
                              I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or at play.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9843 on: Sep 06, 2017, 06:34 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Jeff sounds like your hunt camp trip turned out well

I was relieved of Rat patrol by a jet black cat, have never seen it before.  For some reason when the rats get behind the plexiglass of the feeder, and hit with my spotlight they freeze, not so when they are on the open deck  :unsure:   The waiting game continues.

Taking boat out this morning is still a possibility  :unsure:  a cool 50* out but should warm up nicely.

That hurricane Irma looks pretty mean  :woot:

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9844 on: Sep 06, 2017, 05:30 PM »
Evening all,

IW.....glad to hear you had a good weekend in Maine  :clap:

WS....it is amazing how extreme some people get with the tats  :o :o  I've always been either too drunk or too sober to sit and let someone draw on me with a needle & ink  :pinch: :woot:  yes we have definitely had our fair share of rain this year  :blink:  getting pretty sick of it  :-\ 

Eddie....looks like rain for the rest of the week  :wacko: next week looks brighter tho  ;)  still can't get over the parking fees you deal with down there  :cookoo:

IFF.....hope you got out on the water this morning, 50* sounds like a great start to the day  :thumbsup:

OG....glad to hear your daughter is getting settled in ok  :clap:  sad to hear of the climbing accident  :'(

TT.....sure wish I could ship some of this rain your way  ;)

H2L.....getting in on the fishing tourney Saturday  ???  weather looks to be nice  @)

Decided since it was raining to make a run to hunting camp today. We forgot to set the date & time when we put them up  :cookoo:  Pulled the sd cards, had almost 700 pictures between the 4 cameras in 11 days  :o :o  lots of does & fawns, but a few bucks too  :thumbsup: hopefully MrWW gets a decent shot this year  :flex:

Have a good night, hope it's a relaxing one. Stay safe.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9845 on: Sep 06, 2017, 05:35 PM »
Oh yeah, had a few shots like this one too on one camera  :roflmao: :woot: :laugh: :blink:

Not sure when the season opens on them  ??? ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9846 on: Sep 06, 2017, 05:56 PM »
Wont taste like venison but sure would fill the freezer....... ;D
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9847 on: Sep 06, 2017, 10:27 PM »
WW nice trail cam shots  Think better let the Black and White one walk on  My get up and go. said no, to many cob webs in the way So just took it easy, and recharge my battery. ::)

Will see how I feel after the Rat patrol, put up a white background where I figure I might see one. ;D  That is if the Cat patrol hasn't beat me to them.
Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9848 on: Sep 08, 2017, 07:26 AM »
We are back. Cool this morning. Not sure if I am going to fish the contest on Sat. but I might fish. They have a big Sand Island blast on Sat and it makes for a lot of boat traffic. After that the boats will be gone and the fishermen/women can have the lake back for a couple weeks....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9849 on: Sep 08, 2017, 09:19 AM »
I am glad to see IS is back up so my withdrawl did not get any worse.

We did get some off and on rain yesterday. I have not checked the rain gauge yet to see how much. Not enough to help the lake much that is for sure.

We spent a lot of yesterday making pickle relish. We should have it all finished by tomorrow morning.

I had a friend over yesterday to try and help me find out what the problem was with a Ford Explorer. We found that at one time their must of been a helicoil put in a spark plug hole and the plug blew out. Now what to do. Put in a new helicoil and peddle the thing I guess.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9850 on: Sep 08, 2017, 09:59 AM »
Same here Tom, I thought there was a gremlin trapped in my laptop and about to take a big hammer to it.  Called a local that visits IS but never posts, to ask him if he could get on or if it was just me. ::)

Sleeped in this morning so will stay home and not ruffle any feathers on the Mrs.  She is expecting a call from her doctor.  Think he wants her to do a test that is not covered under Medicare.  Not sure what that is all about but know she wants me here when the call comes.  Maybe just as well, my bet is my target fish are not hungry at all.

Haven't had the news on yet to see if they can guess where/when, the hurricane is headed.  :unsure:

Her team put a big smile on her face with the win over the Pats.

Hear she is sturring so will fire up the coffee pot.

Good day to all
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9851 on: Sep 08, 2017, 03:23 PM »
Afternoon all,

Phew.....sure glad that's over  :roflmao: :clap:  Hope we're up & running for good now  ;)

Hope everyone is doing well & is looking forward to the weekend.

Thoughts & prayers go out to those in Irma's path.  Hope your brother is hunkered down somewhere safe IW.

Have a good evening. Stay safe.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9852 on: Sep 08, 2017, 05:00 PM »
Man, that was a long fix!!!! I about went into withdrawal without being able to check on you guys.  ;D I hope everyone has a good evening doing whatever pleases you the most!!! I'm glad we're back!!! :thumbsup:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9853 on: Sep 08, 2017, 05:17 PM »
Well I missed you too, OS, and a fresh Joke.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9854 on: Sep 08, 2017, 05:19 PM »
Greetings 9:45 regular posters this is my first post on Ice Shanty and to this thread from my new home.  I had phone,TV and computer service activated yesterday sso now comes the job of cleaning out remaining items from house and doing some work to make house more attractive on the real estate market. I tried getting on Ice Shanty last night but got error message then remembered updates and upgrades were being done to the server for this website.
Eddie sorry you have to start your work day earlier so you can find parking near job site.
Ice Wanderer glad you made it back home safely and repairs are completed to camp roof. Sounds like a fun time fishing even if majority of fish caught had to e released.
Whopper Stopper I have a feeling this "Green Horn " will not last if he is so worried about damaging his tattoos.
Wallyworld you sure are having plenty of deer activity on the trail cameras hope it lasts through hunting season.I
IFF may the mystery feline help put a dent in local rat population.

I will have to keep a watch on Hurricane Irma reports does not look good for the residents of Florida.
Have a safe and pleasant evening everyone.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9855 on: Sep 08, 2017, 05:19 PM »
Well I missed you too, OS, and a fresh Joke.
Go look!! I just posted one!!! ;)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9856 on: Sep 09, 2017, 04:22 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Glad to see most have trickled  back to the 9:45, I am sure the rest of the regulars will be along soon :clap:

X2 on Wally's sentiments  "Thoughts & prayers go out to those in Irma's path"

The wife and I are heading to the shack this morning and will probably spend the night. I have a few things to do with a stand and then my main goal is to get the meat pole re-made for the upcoming season.

Hope you all have a good weekend. Good luck if hitting the water :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9857 on: Sep 09, 2017, 04:36 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           Wow........What long maintance session that was, I was having Ice Shanty withdrawal syndrome! :roflmao:
                   It sure is good to have it back.
                            It's 45* and the moon is out here on my hill with a somewhat of a nice day predicted!
                            Today I will be making some last preparations for a week vacation in Old Orchard Beach Me. we leave Monday
                   and won't be home till next Monday.
                            Wally.......Thank you for asking about my brother, he had a plane reservation for this morning but they
                   cancelled it yesterday, so he has no choice at this point but to ride it out. His house was built 3 years ago so it
                   is up to the highest hurricane codes. I talked to him last night, and he is prepared with plenty of water and food.
                   I'm sure that communications will be disrupted but I told him that as soon as something is back up and running
                   to contact me! My high school roommate also lives in the same town but he took off Thursday for Atlanta but as
                   you know Irma changed course and is headed that way!
                            I saw that WS was on site but have not seen anything from him, have a good weekend at "The Shack" Marv! :clap:
                            I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing!
                             I see WS posted while I was typing!
                   IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9858 on: Sep 09, 2017, 05:23 AM »
Good Morning Marv, Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Must agree, the withdrawal syndrome was getting to me as well, sure is nice to see the site up and running again!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  It's clear and 46* on the Hill this am, high of 61 forecasted for today.

Jeff..Prayers and well wishes sent for your brother and all those in Irma's path. Was fixated on the weather channel for the last hour or so with all their predictions concerning winds, rain totals and storm surge...scarey stuff. Hope you have good weather and a great time on vacation!   :thumbsup:
  Marv..hoping we get a glimpse of that new meat pole! Enjoy the day up the shack...roasted chicken on the menu tonight?   ;D
  Steve..glad to hear you're in the new home! Best wishes on getting the house ready for the market!   :thumbsup: 
  Bud...hope the cat has been helping out with the rodent problem...any shots fired last evening?  ;D
  H2...good luck with the fishing today!

There's been some good reports of salmon running this past week, would love to be there wetting a line this weekend but I'll be on my knee's laying tile all weekend...lol. Homeowner had company in town visiting for the past few days, so that put a damper on my fishing plans...maybe next weekend.
  This cooler weather has begun to bring out some of the fall colors on the tree's, and my lawn has finally begun to slow down to boot...can't wait to put away the mower!!   ;D
  The cawfee's on and there's some bagels under the dome....help yourself!  Will catch up to you all this evening!
Have a great day, be safe, best of luck those fishing!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9859 on: Sep 09, 2017, 07:27 AM »
This is going to a tragic few days that will take a long time to get fixed.

Not looking good for my sister-in-law and her husbands new place. They bought it just before they came home for the summer and never have spent a night in it. It is on a barrier island 40 miles south of Tampa. The sister of my wife's late husband got out to Tennessee. Another friends son is trapped as his flight out got canceled and there is no gas to drive out.

I need to mow my lawn again if it will dry out from the dew every night. 39* this morning. We did end up with 4/10 of an inch of rain  Thursday. Hardly a drop in the bucket for what we need.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9860 on: Sep 09, 2017, 09:17 AM »
Good Morning ER's prayers said for those in the storms path. On the light side the glow red demons are catching all kinds of species like crazy. Might take in the Badger FB game today. There is a fishing spot close hmm. WS have a nice getaway and I hope your family stays safe as well as others friends and family.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9861 on: Sep 09, 2017, 09:50 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Eddie nope on drawing a bead on any critters.  They must learn fast what to avoid, and when to be sneaky.

Only plan for today is attending the Gander Farewell.  See on our local broadcast the high country Aspens are turning fast.  Here at home the Russian olive is shedding leaves to. 

While IS was down,  wandered through a sight about the old home town, and see the life long residents are appalled at how things have changed with the new comer "Hippies" residents moving in, lack of ownership pride in lawns/buildings and enforcement of laws.  Comments like our quaint old town has been ruined.  They think that's bad, should maybe look at what happened to what was in Irma's path, now unrecognizable

I am sure its been hard on those that live in Florida to leave their homes.  Some by choice, some not able to afford to.  Expect the worst and hope for the best is about all that's left.  Agree with Tom, its going to take a while, to recover after the hurricane.

Well coffee time, everything under the dome here what I should avoid  ::)

Stay safe all.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9862 on: Sep 09, 2017, 02:27 PM »
Afternoon all,

IW.....your brother & all the others being hit by Irma will be in my prayers. Enjoy your vacation, packing any fishing gear  ??? :woot:

WS.....hope your trip to the shack is a productive one, the clock is ticking towards opening day  ;D

Eddie....that's too bad you're stuck working this weekend instead of on the river  :(  still plenty of time tho  ;)

IFF....hope you had a good time at the GM get together  @)

TT...you're right it will be some time before things are "normal" again for the hurricane survivors, both in Texas & Florida  :'(  I'll take the snow any day compared to hurricanes

MrC....must seem nice to have cable, phone & internet at the new home  :thumbsup:  good luck on the sale of the old home

Well, I was about 1 & 1/2 hours into mowing my lawn when the 10% chance of precip starting falling from the sky  :%$#!: :wacko:  sure wish the weatherman could get it right  :blink:  >:( 

Hope everyone has a good evening tonight and a relaxing day tomorrow. Stay safe.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9863 on: Sep 09, 2017, 06:05 PM »
ww I got most of the yard done this afternoon before I gave out. I am with you. I would take a real blizzard any time before a hurricane. In 78 we were snowed in for over 10 days but we had power and full freezers. I did ski out after a week to pick up the mail for the neighborhood and a few supplies for others. Even an ice storm with out power is preferred to a hurricane as it is generally not that cold. I will take some of the rain from Irma.

The highlight of the ski trip to town that time, which was one of many times I did that, was when I heard a muffled cry for help. My son and I were skiing the top of the 8 foot plow banks from previous storms.. I had seen a hole along the banks and my son had not. All I could see was a ski pole sticking up in the air. I had to go back and pull him out of the hole. My boys only had 5 days of school during the whole month of January that year.

A dear friend of my wife told her that her mother in Fla has refused to evacuate. Who knows if the woman will live through this as she lives in a mobile home park. Sad.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #9864 on: Sep 10, 2017, 04:05 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                     It's 48* and clear here on my hill this morning, not like the weather in Florida. The west coast is in for a ride. :wacko:
             Thank you all for the well wishes for my brother riding out the storm. His home is 13.75 feet above sea level and they say
             the storm surge could go as high as 15 feet. ::) He is 3 miles inland!
                     WW........I was planning on buying a surf pole and reel and make a PVC holder for it but with everything else going on
             it's not in my budget, but I will get it for next year!
                     Tom.......I agree with you, I'll take a blizzard over a hurricane as well. At least you can control what happens to your
            home by removing snow! :flex:
                     Bud.......How was the Gander farewell?
                     Eddie.....Have fun on your knees praying to the tile gods! LOL ;D
                     I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #9865 on: Sep 10, 2017, 04:58 AM »
Good Sunday Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and 48* this am, high of 65 expected here today. Will keep everyone riding the storm out in Florida in my thoughts and prayers today.

Tom...thank goodness you could hear your son calling for help, yikes!  ;D. Imagine there are many just like your wifes friends Mom who refused to leave their dwellings...May God Bless them all.
  Wally..yes, plenty of time to get a trip in yet...phone has been ringing with more jobs people want done before the snow fly's again, lol. Thanks for sharing those pictures with us again...that big black and white one would be a good eater but a tough drag for Mr.WW!!   ;D
  Bud..hope you had a great time yesterday with the farewell party!  :thumbsup:
  OG...hope you put those Demons to work again yesterday, they worked real well on the crappies for me tipped with spikes.    :thumbsup:
  Jeff...have a safe ride to Maine if you're leaving today..hope you're bringing a pole or two with you this time, put that new Maine fishing license to good use!!   :thumbsup:  yep...praying to the tile Gods again... :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Had a pretty good productive day on the tile job yesterday. The tile chosen is that wood floor looking type, homeowner caught a deal at Lowes for $.99 /sq. ft.  I'm using a spacer/leveling system made by QEP that uses a plastic wedge that goes through the spacer to help keep the tiles flat and prevent lippage..long/large tiles have a tendency to bow when they are fired. It works pretty well, but it has it's flaws like anything else I suppose and takes extra time.
  Starting at 8 this am as the development has its noise rules...don't need any tongue lashes from the neighbor's about my tile saw running...lol....cawfe e's on!
  Here's a short video on that tile system I mentioned...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUBAnbAm3AI

Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9866 on: Sep 10, 2017, 05:23 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Jeff, WW It was Sad, probably not much chance of crossing paths with any of them.  As usual ate to much. I took potato salad, and most of it came home, also took a batch of cheese curds, and a bottle of wine. the lead cashier/customer service shared the wine.  The cheese was all gone  ;D   Did lean our Lead cashier got on with the Cabela's store close by me.  Full time as a manager.  She transferred up from a Texas store a couple years ago.  Forgot to ask her how many years total with GM.  But all in all it was a "Farewell"  I left about when some others called it a day.  Hand shakes all around, They were having a volley ball game, bare footed in the sand with a socker ball, and all stopped playing and lined up as I wheeled out my cooler, for the final hand shake.  Made me what to  :'(  :'(  Did put up a couple pictures on Face book.

Didn't get a good kill shot on a rat but see it left some what looked like a piece of flesh.  Looked like mice in the bird feeder and they are very skittish, and hard to approach.  They don't bail and jump clear to the ground but skamper up the wire and back down the tree it hangs from.  put a mouse trap inside see if it might smack one.  Hope this means its going to be a long "Ice" cold winter  :unsure:

Got a couple bait stations I will put out, at least nothing else will get into those.

See Eddie slipped in ahead of me, hope the tile job goes good for you.

well nap time for me.  Enjoy the day if you can.  Above all stay safe.

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9867 on: Sep 10, 2017, 05:33 AM »
Morning all,

41* here this morning, looks like a pretty nice week heading our way  :clap:

Eddie....thanks for sharing that video, looks like a lot of painstaking work  :flex:  guess that's why you make the big bucks  :bow: :woot:

IW....let us know when you hear the all clear from your brother please, hope he doesn't get hit with the storm surge  :nono:  safe travels to Maine, enjoy  :thumbsup:

TT....prayers to your wife's friend's mother for a safe ride thru the hurricane, not sure if I'd leave my home either  :-\  tough decision either way I'm sure. I remember scenes like you described from the blizzard of 66  :o :o  thankfully those storms are few & far between  ;)

WS....hope all went well at the shack & you're set for opening day  :thumbsup: 

IFF.....hope you had fun at your get together yesterday  :)  any more kills or has your feline helper thinned the herd  ???

Heading to Lake Erie in a bit for a few days. Hope to find some hungry eyes  ;)2 

Have a good day. Stay safe.

IFF.....sorry to hear the day was a sad one  :(  it is tough knowing you are probably seeing the people you spent so much time with for the last time  :'(  with facebook & such you can still check in on them from time to time tho  ;)

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9868 on: Sep 10, 2017, 09:26 AM »
Eddie That is a neat way to get the tile to get set level. A dentist friend had one of his assistants husband make some custom tile for him. I do not think that those things could have got the warped tile to set flat with the next one. You did not want to walk bare foot in either of the areas that he did for the doc, as the up turned corners were sharp. Besides that when there was moisture on your shoes they were slippery.

During that blizzard I stayed up all night one night, shoveling out the back door as I watched a huge drift out by the barn get moved to the house when the wind switched. I had a guy with a pay loader come and try to move the snow from behind the house. I ended up making steps to get up and over the pile of snow so I could get to the chickens so I could feed them. The national guard had cleared the road to about a half mile of us luckily as the neighbor across the road decided it was time to have her baby. Luckily one of the county road guys got through to get her out or my wife at the time who worked in the maternity ward would have been delivering that baby.

The worst part about being snowed in is once the roads are open the people from town have to come look at the snow banks while we are getting out to get supplies. A lot of the time the roads are only one lane and have blind spots so you might meet some one coming at you. One time I would have snowmobiled over a pick up if someone had not tied a flag on the radio antenna.

No rain in sight in the guessed future. I need to find a new thimble for my chimney over here this week so I do not have to spend time while I am over there going a half hour north to get one.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #9869 on: Sep 10, 2017, 01:25 PM »
Good afternoon everyone adding my prayers to all the others for all the folks in Hurricane Irma's path. 
Eddie interesting tile leveling system hope the installation goes fast and is trouble free.
Ice Wanderer have a great trip, may your brother make it through Irma with minimal damage to his property. Hold off on buying the surf rod years back I received one from a friend he got the rod for a neighbor who was cleaning out brother house . Think it is 12 foot long ,2 piece rod also have home made transport case for the rod may also have a spare PVC rod holder. Send me a message when you return if interested.
IFF good to read at least one of your coworkers has found new full time employment. Sure there were a lot of mixed emotions at the gathering .
Wallyworld a safe and good trip to Lake Erie. Looking forward to some pictures of trophy walleyes or other fish.
Mr. Turkey I remember the winter of 78 my area got hit by multiple storms in late Jan.-early Feb. missed close to a week of school .
Whopper Stopper have fun at the shack all the best with new meat pole installation.
Old Goat congrats on the good fishing may the demons continue to produce on your next trip.
Is it just me or is the spell check feature missing since the recent server update/upgrades?
Have a good and safe remainder of today. May everyone's friends and relatives who reside in Florida survive the hurricane.
Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.