Author Topic: ice house heater  (Read 962 times)

Offline imfishin

• IceShanty Rookie
ice house heater
« on: Jan 16, 2011, 06:47 PM »
hey hows it goin? i recently discovered the nuway heaters and was wondering if any of you guys have tried it and what you think of it?    im Sick of the carbon monoxide buzz from my infared tank top heater!            THANKS

Offline sawmillr

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: ice house heater
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2011, 03:57 PM »
I ordered a wood burner from them but havent recieved it yet, ill let you know how i make out.

Offline The Beachcomber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2011, 06:25 PM »
For my infrared sunflower, I don't get a headache, I just crack the window or door a bit and no problem.  I get headaches frequently and haven't yet with this, it puts out 12,000 btu and is great.

Offline imfishin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2011, 11:24 AM »
ya its a great heater, and the only time it bothers me is when we stay the night in the bob house. The other thing is that my house is really air tight and the heater doesnt have a low enough setting. So when your sleeping in there i have to wake up and turn it on and off every half hour.

Offline DRR324

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Emilys 27" walleye- released 1/10/10
« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2011, 11:50 AM »
nuway stoves are a great product.  My dad had one in our spearing shanty when I was a kid.  I made my own, using the nuway as my "templat'e".  Can't go wrong with one....
Sit in the house- or sit in the shanty, let's see, beer and crappies- I'm going fishing.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.