Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 224713 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #4500 on: Mar 15, 2024, 09:45 PM »
 Good evening, enjoying the warmer weather I'm sure it will return to more seasonable temperatures eventually. Looking at obituaries in my local newspaper saw that another person i know recently passed her viewing is on Sunday afternoon.
Ice wanderer depending on daytime high temperature by you and today's rain should have most of the snow melted. Any word from your doctor on changes to your therapy in attempt to improve the range of motion in your shoulder.
Hunts2long may your wife be recovered from the outing with your sister. Your nephew has quite the maple sap processing operation guessing he is setting himself up with ways to generate income once he retires from corrections work.
Wallyworld thank for sharing the fishing trip and hatchery photos. You are ahead of me have to start using the digital camera i have and learn how to move photos from it's SD card onto the computer to share with others.
IFF congrats on getting out with the boat and new motor bonus catching the bluegills.
fish/hunt4ever have a good trip to Boysen may the new prop give you the top end performance you desire from the motor and boat.
Eddie sorry to hear of molly's passing 13 years is a good life for a large breed dog.

May everyone have a nice weekend and Saint Patrick's Day .
 Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4501 on: Mar 16, 2024, 06:07 AM »
Morning all,

MrC.....sorry for the all your losses lately  :'(  I've been posting the photos from my phone  ;)

IFF....hope you get some sun today  @)

IW.....we all need some dry weather to get rid of all the mud  >:(

H2L....things have come a long way since a 5 gallon pails stuck to a hose on a tree  :woot:

Eddie....taking the grandkids to any St Paddy parades  ???

Nothing much planned yet for today.

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4502 on: Mar 16, 2024, 06:11 AM »
36* and some fog. 

Mr C, with his lawn care, stump grinding, firewood, snow plowing and syrup business' he will stay busy.

The wife got some rest yesterday.

WW, won't be long and the walleye's will be spawning. Thanks for the pictures.

Not much planned for today other than "corn beef and cabbage" dinner.

Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4503 on: Mar 16, 2024, 06:37 AM »

Good morning Wally, H2l,
                           It's 30* and mostly clear here on my hill. I'm sure there is fog in the valley below. ::)
                           Eddie...........My condolences for the passing of Molly. :(
                           Wally...........Thank for sharing the pictures from the hatchery. :thumbsup: If you are using your cell phone to take all the pictures, send them to your
                 email then save them to your folders. :whistle:
                           H2l.............The same goes for you, I didn't think anyone was using SD cards any more. :blink: I hope your wife is rested from her day out. :unsure:
                           Steve..........Unfortu nately as we get older, many friends pass. Sorry for your recent loses. :(
                           Bud............If more weight up front doesn't work, maybe some trim boards would be needed. :unsure:
                           I lost a lot of snow yesterday and more will go today, I see a lot of twigs on the ground showing.
                           I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #4504 on: Mar 16, 2024, 07:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy skies and 39*, warming up to 54 today.

Jeff…glad that snow took a beating yesterday, won’t be long now!  :clap:  I’ve been collecting all the twigs and branches like you mentioned getting them ready for a fire…now the burn ban starts today until May 14th, just my luck.  ;D
  H2…enjoy the corn beef and cabbage!!  :thumbsup:  Your nephew is a go getter, he definitely won’t have any problem staying busy!   :flex:
  Wally…Thank You for sharing the awesome pictures from the hatchery again here with us!!  :bow: :clap:  I’ve got to get up there at some point to watch that.  No parades with the grandchildren this weekend unfortunately, especially with the nicer weather.
  Steve…x2 on Jeff’s reply, so sorry for your recent losses. 

Thank you for the kind words on the loss of Molly. She lived an extremely good and long life, especially for a Great Dane.
  Not a heck of a lot on the planner yet other than messing around in the garden again, lol.  Cawfee’s still on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4505 on: Mar 16, 2024, 10:10 AM »
Gettimg oil changed in the truck and then hooking up to the boat, waiting for a bit today as I want the air temp to warm up a bit before being in the lake, guess I am getting old, or just smarter. In the spring I usually wait until the afternoon do I know the water will be warming up a bit as well. See what we can catch today.
Sounds like everyone is having a good start to the weekend anyways. Thanks for the pictures WW always cool to see those big browns and always interesting to see how they milk and pull eggs from the spawning fish. Have a good one everyone hopefully some pictures later or tomorrow.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4506 on: Mar 16, 2024, 04:12 PM »
Good afternoon. WW yes beautiful sunny day 72 with a few more before more rain shows up. Albeit a little cooler on the high end.

Lined up a guy that will install the roofing on my porch before more rain is expected.

Spent some time in the boat working on sorting out unused and not necessary wiring, much to my delight was able to find short that was not letting one of the fish sonar’s fire up :clap:  :clap:

Jeff if more weight up front doesn’t do the trick, I will just boat around a little slower, I don’t need need to be the fastest boat on the water

Say safe all
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4507 on: Mar 16, 2024, 08:09 PM »
Well made it to the lake and the boating was great, fishing not so much but did catch a couple trout for the day. But the prop was good, got on plane quick and around 6200 rpm we did around 38 to 40 mph.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4508 on: Mar 17, 2024, 06:00 AM »
37* and looks like we got some rain overnight.

Dinner was good last night, just the wife and I.

IW, my camera uses a SD card. The new computer doesn't have an SD port, plus I no longer have the program that I used to download. I tried loading it onto the new one, but the new one will not support it. I can load pictures directly from the camera to the computer. With the program I had on my old one I could just download the new pictures and still keep the old ones on the SD card.

The Northville High School girls basketball team is playing for State Championship this morning, not sure who or where.

F/H4, looks like a good day to be on the water.

Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4509 on: Mar 17, 2024, 06:29 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....glad you and MrsH2 had a nice dinner  :clap:

IW.....I have no problem sending my pics from phone to pc, it's getting the folders set up that's so different from my last pc  ::)  my trail cams all use sd cards, made sure my pc had an sd slot  ;)

FH4.....congrats on the catch  :flex: glad the new prop worked out the way you wanted  :)

Eddie.....looks like you might get some white fertilizer for your garden this week  :-\

IFF.....good news you found the short  :thumbsup:

My car has been smelling of burnt oil for awhile, no visible leaks, no drips/puddles on the garage floor, oil level never dropping  :blink: with 175,000 miles I was debating on taking it in for repairs or just letting it go until something changed  :unsure:  something changed yesterday, had a little puddle on the floor and it was down a bit on the dipstick  >:(  MrWW started checking and found a hose to the turbo was leaking. So that is top of today's to do list.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4510 on: Mar 17, 2024, 08:40 AM »

Good morning Everyone,
                           It's 33* and cloudy here on my hill, it's a little windy. ::)
                           H2l............I guess technology has changed since I bought my computer. :cookoo: :%$#!: I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner. :thumbsup:
                           Wally.........Just as said to Doug, they have changed things so much, did you get the same brand? ???
                           Fish...........I'm glad the boating was good and the performance increased with the new prop. :flex: Sorry the fishing wasn't so good. :(
                           Eddie.........Isn't your garden soil a little wet to me working it? ???
                           Bud...........I'm with you, you don't need to go any faster that is not comfortable. :thumbsup: Speed in fishing boats is for the guys that fish tournaments
               want to fish at the very last second and get back to the weigh in. :cookoo:
                           Not much going on this morning, I';m going to my third son's  for a real Irish corned beef dinner, his fiance is from Ireland.
                           I hope everyone has a good St, Patrick's' day either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4511 on: Mar 17, 2024, 08:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  🍀 Happy St.Patrick’s Day!! 🍀. Cloudy and 42* on the Hill this am, spotty showers possible, high of 47.

Jeff…enjoy the dinner today with the family!!  :clap:  I haven’t really worked the soil much yet, just added compost from my pile and repaired 2 of the raised beds that were having issues. Covered the garlic shoots yesterday with a bed of leaves after looking at the extended forecast. Probably didn’t need to but I did anyway…found a few hitch hikers on me later.  :o
  Wally…good luck to Mr.WW with the fix, hopefully he can access that hose easily and make the repair.  :thumbsup:  It seems every time I mess around in the garden the white stuff seems to follow…Doh!   ;D
  H2…glad the dinner was good last evening, can’t hardly wait to start smelling the aromas of the corned beef and cabbage cooking!   :thumbsup:  March Madness is upon us, Selection Sunday tonight with some great games to follow! :clap:
  FH4…thanks for sharing the update and beautiful pictures, way to go getting out for the maiden voyage!  :clap:  Sounds like the prop worked out well for you, were you satisfied with the results?
  Bud…70* temps sounds about perfect. Glad you were able to locate the short and get the sonar working properly, well done!   :clap:  Good luck with the roof project and upcoming fishing trips!   :thumbsup:

Starting to see some nice signs of Spring here now with new shoots of grass and plants sprouting. Saw some other sign’s yesterday that weren’t so nice… ticks were out and found a few trying to find a new home on me. Hate those little buggers… :%$#!:
  Believe a few of the family members will be by today, other than that just a relaxing day ahead…Cawfee’s still hot!  ;D

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4512 on: Mar 17, 2024, 09:44 AM »
I am impressed with the prop as it comes oit of the hole good, not just throwing everything to the back of the boat, and gets to the speed I thought the boat should run. I know 5 more mph is not much for many but that gets me across the lake just a little quicker when I see the wind coming or need to get off the lake when the storms are headed my way.

H2L might need to grab one of the USB to SD card adapter we have them and they work great.

Have a great st paddy's day everyone hope that the dinners are a good time spent. Better get moving and get some dishes done and some other chores.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #4513 on: Mar 17, 2024, 01:13 PM »
Happy St. Patrick's Day from an old 1/2 Irishman!! :thumbsup: :flex: With this crazy weather, I had to mow yesterday plus did 2 neighbor's yards!! The grass was really juicy!! :woot: :%$#!: We haven't had much snow, but plenty of rain!! Tornadoes the other night but missed us!!! :clap: :thumbsup: :whistle: Everyone stay safe and healthy!!!
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4514 on: Mar 17, 2024, 04:01 PM »
Doing truck things with the new truck.  @)
Made a trip out to the cabin today.
Well not all the way to the cabin. The snow is so deep even with the plow lifted all the way it was still pushing snow when trying to climb my hill. Made it about 1/2 way and called it as the belt was starting to slip and overheat. Will have to swap it out, drop the plow and give it another go next weekend. I haven't checked the snow depth but I'm guessing it's belly deep.   ::)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4515 on: Mar 17, 2024, 08:45 PM »
 Good evening, may everyone's Saint Patrick's day have been a nice one . My area received some rain overnight but the nice weather and high temperatures in the low to mid sixties continued today.  i never got to the graveside service yesterday was up most of Friday night/early Saturday with some bug I picked up feeling better now. The neighbor who was  going to accompany me and I now plan to make the trip sometime in April to visit our friend's grave.
Wallyworld may Mr.WW have been able to fix the oil leak and no trip to repair shop be needed for your car. Taking and then transferring photos from a digital camera or cell phone is a skill I still have to learn.
Hunts2long looks like your nephew has set himself up to stay busy once he retires from corrections work. May the Northville girls have won their game today. Best to you and your teammates with the bowling.
Ice Wanderer may the traditional Irish Dinner have been a good time with delicious food. Yes as I age my circle of friends gets smaller. More graves to visit with each year passing glad for the memories made with family and friends over the years.
Eddie the state burn ban can be a hassle conversely there have been a few fires in my area that spread from small brush burning fires into much larger blazes requiring multiple fire companies to fight and put out the fires. I was wondering if this period of warmer weather would have ticks out already.
IFF good to hear you found someone to repair your porch roof and the job can be done before coming days of rain. Often you end up on a list and wait several months for work to start. Fish/hunt4ever thank you for sharing the photos happy for you that the new prop is giving the performance you wanted from the boat motor.
OldSailor  there was a crew doing yard clean-up at the methodist church yesterday. I may see and hear lawn mowers before month's end.  may the tornados not have caused to much damage  it seems major weather events are becoming more frequent between the recent blizzard in the Sierra Mountains and now Tornados in your area.
Drifter good to see you have the SXS and truck back. Sounds like unless there is a big rise in temperature the snow and lake ice will be around for some time. May things go better next weekend and you make it to the cabin and find it in good shape.

May everyone have a good start to this work week.  best to all fishing.
   Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4516 on: Mar 18, 2024, 05:03 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 25* and partly cloudy skies. ::)
                         I hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day.
                         Eddie............Those pesky Tics are out awfully early, I hope it's not going to be a real bad year for them. :%$#!:
                         Wally............ Hopefully Mr WW was able to repair the oil leak without too many choice words. :unsure: :roflmao:
                         OS................I'm glad that you didn't receive  any damage from the tornados. :thumbsup:
                         Bud...............You were lucky to find someone to come so quickly to repair the roof. :flex:
                         Dave.............The rig looks good, hopefully you will make it up to the cabin next weekend. :unsure:
                         H2l................I hope that your team did well on the lanes last night. :thumbsup:
                         Yesterday a newer neighbor asked me to teach him how to cut down a tree. We started out with some smaller trees and he did a good job. The
                 only problem I see, he bought a small saw with a 16" bar, he has some bigger trees to come down. The real big trees he's going to hire a tree guy. Marv
                 do you want to make a trip east. Lol.
                         I have therapy this morning.
                         I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Dinner last night was great, and the soda bread was delicious, I've never had it before. My son's fiance said it was a family recipe and it's a secret.
                         I 

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4517 on: Mar 18, 2024, 06:09 AM »
30* and a few clouds.

Mr. C, the girls lost their game 58-38 but they had a good run.

Drifter, nice looking set-up. My nephew didn't even put his tracks on this year, very little snow.

We bowled pretty good last night, took 3 of 4 points, I had another good night. We were tied for 2nd place going into last night, 3 points behind the 1st place team.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4518 on: Mar 18, 2024, 06:38 AM »
Morning all,

OS.....glad the tornado missed you  :clap:  you're mowing, I have an inch of snow on the ground this morning  :%$#!:

H2L.....sounds like your team is on a "ROLL"  ;D

IW.....my last pc was an Asus, this one is an HP, think it's going from windows 7 to 11 that has me struggling to catch up  :unsure:

MrC.....sorry you missed your friend's service, glad you're feeling better  :)

Eddie.....guessing with the mild winter a lot of ticks/bugs survived  ::)

Cautiously optimistic the oil leak is solved, altho we've thought so before with various parts replaced  :whistle:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4519 on: Mar 18, 2024, 07:26 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  The roads are clear but the grass is covered in a dusting of snow again this am, lol.   Cloudy and 31*, high of 40.

Wally…hopefully that inch of fertilizer is gone by noon time today!  ;D   Keeping the fingers crossed the oil leak has been fixed, nice job Mr.WW!!  :clap:
  H2…glad you had another good night on the lanes, congrats to the team taking 3 points last night!  :clap:  It sounds like it’s going to be a real close finish again….best of luck! March Madness is back in town…. :thumbsup:
  Jeff…hope you have a good session with therapy today, glad the dinner was a hit last evening!!  :clap:   Had I known you were giving free lessons on the chain saw’s yesterday I’d have signed up… ;D….way to go helping out the neighbor!    :thumbsup:
  Steve…it seemed the warm spell brought out lots of the insects, bees and flies were around as well. They’ll be back in their hiding spots the rest of this week, highs in the 30’s and 40’s, lows in the teens and 20’s again. 
  Dave….thanks for sharing the picture and update, that’s an awesome setup you’ve got!!  :bow: :thumbsup:  Will be looking forward to the next cabin trip, hope it goes smoothly for you. 
  OS…wow, glad the tornadoes missed your area, scary stuff!!   :woot:   You’re getting ready for your 2nd cut on the lawn and I’m wondering if the new shoots of grass are going to get freezer burnt this week?   :roflmao:
  FH4…glad the prop meet your expectations!   :clap:  Hope you have good work week.

Well, it was just the Mrs. and I for the corned beef dinner yesterday. Maybe it was the snow flurries that kept the kids away.  It was all good, and one of the few times we actually had some leftover corned beef……looking forward to lunch today!  ;D
  My dogs are itching to get out for a walk and play in the snow again before it evaporates….Cawfee’s still on!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4520 on: Mar 18, 2024, 07:42 AM »
Just saw the results of last night's bowling. We didn't gain on the 1st place team. Still 3 points behind them. Next week is position round so we will going up against them head to head....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #4521 on: Mar 18, 2024, 03:08 PM »
I mowed lawn and now the temp is just above freezing and there are snowflakes in the air!!  :woot: :roflmao: :whistle:
Stay well and keep safe!!!  :thumbsup:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4522 on: Mar 18, 2024, 09:37 PM »
Good evening start of a period with more seasonal temperatures and rain fall in coming days .
Ice Wanderer good of you to help new neighbor and pass on some of your knowledge of tree feeling and chainsaws. i hope therapy went well for you today any changes in exercises since your doctor visit.
Hunts2long thank you for the update on the Northville girl's basketball team. best to you and your teammates next Sunday against the current first place team in your bowling league.
Wallyworld may any road testing of your car show the oil leak has been fixed. there is an adjustment going from windows 7 to windows 11 I had to adjust when i got a new computer in December of 2023.
OldSailor not surprising to see return to more seasonal weather after the recent warm spell many of us experienced. hopefully if you started your garden you can cover things to prevent damage from colder temperatures. Frost and snow.
Eddie if you still have corned beef left maybe use it for making Rueben sandwiches or a modified version of a Rueben with the boiled cabbage instead of sauerkraut. it does not take long after temperatures rise for insects to get active.

Have a  good night stay safe and healthy.
  Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4523 on: Mar 19, 2024, 06:23 AM »
26* and a dusting of snow.

OS, going to be awhile before any grass cutting around here, nothing is greening up as of yet.

I have just about given up on any program that will allow me to download pictures from my camera and "still" keep them on my camera SD card. My old program on the computer allowed me to only down load "new" pictures and it kept the old ones on the camera. I am thinking of just buying another SD card, its not like I carry my camera around to show anyone pictures. If I had cell service, maybe, just maybe I would buy a cell phone, they do take nice pictures.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4524 on: Mar 19, 2024, 07:27 AM »
Good morning ED’s welcome to March Madness. 20* on my porch

Linda made it back from Florida and is sleeping in, I’m sure the temperature change is not to her liking

Need to get fire started and take some of the chill off, get me a coffee, will check back in later
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4525 on: Mar 19, 2024, 08:00 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Welcome to the first day of Spring!  26*, 20mph winds, snow flurries, high of 38.   ;D

H2…wish I could offer something to help other than best wishes, don’t know much about SD cards or computers in general.  :-\
  Steve…had plenty of everything leftover to have a nice dinner again…enjoyed that!  Have a few things to get at the grocery store this am, may pick up another corned beef or two if they’re on sale and the fixings for Reubens.  ;D
  Bud…saw freeze warnings down South. Glad your daughter arrived safe and sound!    :thumbsup:
  Jeff…hope your therapy went well yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…hope the car passed the test!   :thumbsup:

Yesterday’s snow evaporated before noon, hopefully there won’t be much more to come. Think most are  ready for some nice Spring weather to arrive and settle in now.
  Off to run a few errands and stock up on some grandchildren snacks….one of our granddaughters will be staying with us for a few days.  Cawfee’s still on…

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4526 on: Mar 19, 2024, 01:22 PM »
Afternoon all,

IFF….sorry to hear your temps are also going in the wrong direction  :(

MrC….sure would be nice if they could update operating systems w/o so much of  basic stuff being different  ::)

H2L…..maybe you could pick up an older model phone and use it just for the camera  ;)

OS…..going to be the same problem here, grass is greener already and will need mowing soon but still snow in the forecast  >:(

Eddie….hope you found all the items on your shopping list, enjoy the granddaughter’s visit

Knock on wood it appears the leak is fixed, still some burnt oil smell as all the oil that leaked gets burnt off.

Opened the bakery for a bit this morning as we’re heading to MA tomorrow morning for a few days. My son and d-I-l are going out of town so we’re holding the fort down for them.

Have a good day. Stay safe, healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4527 on: Mar 20, 2024, 05:14 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
 Happy Hump Day!  ;D   The grass is covered in snow again this am, lol.  30* with snow, high of 43 today.

Wally….fine looking batch of treats! Be careful on the roads this morning, wishing you safe travels to Mass and a wonderful visit!   :thumbsup:

Will check back in later to see how everyone is doing, Pops is on pancake detail this morning….Cawfee’s on…. ;D

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4528 on: Mar 20, 2024, 06:02 AM »
30* and about 1/2" of snow.

WW, safe travels. I thought about a cell phone but I am going to just stick with the SD card in the camera, I very seldom have the camera with me to show anyone pictures anyway.

The wife is going to ceramics this morning, I may take a ride up to see how they are doing at the Sugar Bush, not the best weather the past few days.

Eddie, pancakes sound good. Haven't had them since the wife gave up "sweets" for Lent. Can't have pancakes without Maple Syrup.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4529 on: Mar 20, 2024, 08:14 AM »

Good Morning ER's  Thanks for the prayers for my Mother she has been doing better now after being released from the hospital. I'm not looking forward to the 6 inches of snow coming Friday. Badgers looking good lately hope they can make a run in NCAA tourney.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.