Author Topic: Ice out  (Read 22088 times)

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Ice out
« Reply #120 on: Mar 12, 2020, 05:30 PM »
Just don't use the pine cones....
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline jpease

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #121 on: Mar 12, 2020, 05:46 PM »
Just don't use the pine cones....

I find they work better.... Sometimes you have to scrape

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #122 on: Mar 12, 2020, 06:01 PM »
A new meaning to pine tar
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #123 on: Mar 12, 2020, 06:49 PM »
Lolll damn things!
Dump turkeys..dirty disgusting excuse for a bird
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline jpease

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #124 on: Mar 12, 2020, 08:50 PM »

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #125 on: Mar 13, 2020, 06:15 AM »
True, and this thaw is only going to bring more TP in the form of leaves on my property  @)

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
« Reply #126 on: Mar 13, 2020, 08:51 AM »
lol thats great.. Just shoot the turkey then use the feathers its like wiping with silk..
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #127 on: Mar 13, 2020, 10:51 AM »
I was gonna start catching all the Beav out back and wipe then release and catch them again a week later all clean  ;)

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #128 on: Mar 13, 2020, 11:24 AM »
I was gonna start catching all the Beav out back and wipe then release and catch them again a week later all clean  ;)
That's just wrong... nobody likes a stinky beaver...
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #129 on: Mar 13, 2020, 11:40 AM »
That's just wrong... nobody likes a stinky beaver...

X2

AQUAASSASSIN

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #130 on: Mar 13, 2020, 01:19 PM »

lmfao!!!!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #131 on: Mar 13, 2020, 01:27 PM »

Offline PoolGuy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hello my name is Bill and I'm an ice fisherman !!
« Reply #132 on: Mar 13, 2020, 04:41 PM »

I just want to go ice fishing and ignore my adult problems

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #133 on: Mar 13, 2020, 04:49 PM »
Ask not, what your country can do for you, but what Aqua can do for your country!

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #134 on: Mar 13, 2020, 06:24 PM »
Softball assessments for my 12u girls team cancelled for tomorrow and a final decision on a season Monday, I’m headed out at 4 am to see what I can find, Rainbows beware!

I’d hate to see these kids season gone I know how it feels after missing 2018 hunting season to health issues but no reason to sit around I’m making the best of it nos that I can walk again! Take nothing for granted! Hard work and determination can do amazing things! You wouldn’t know a year ago I couldn’t walk.

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #135 on: Mar 13, 2020, 06:48 PM »
I’d hate to see these kids season gone I know how it feels after missing 2018 hunting season to health issues but no reason to sit around I’m making the best of it nos that I can walk again! Take nothing for granted! Hard work and determination can do amazing things! You wouldn’t know a year ago I couldn’t walk.
Frank, I really empathized with your situation last year, more than you know! It's amazing how tentative health and life can be. I can appreciate how you must have felt at your age, not knowing if you'd walk again.
Crazy to think about what's going on right now! If I was your daughter's age, I couldn't imagine giving up a season. But then again, the NBA's done for the  year. NCAA final, no fans, live crowds watching? Heard Exeter high shut down, maybe Oyster River, soon? UNH and many other colleges taking extended breaks. Not knowing what the world's near future will bring?
Probably a bad analogy, but I remember when Y2K was going to end things as we know them?
We will overcome!

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #136 on: Mar 13, 2020, 06:57 PM »
I’m waiting for the call my kids don’t have school the next few weeks. It’s already fact in surrounding towns. Childcare and time will be a issue but I/We will persevere. I have already reached out locally to any children who may need food or a safe home in the next few weeks. I have worked my ass off this last year to get back on top. I can gratefully say I’m financially sound again and able to help others who need it until this “ pandemic” which I think is BS to the majority is laid to rest. If anyone here needs anything reach out through PM I will supply you with all the food I can and I will get more.

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #137 on: Mar 13, 2020, 07:05 PM »
It’s crazy where I live no food or paper goods on the shelves. Will it last, no! In the meantime it’ll all be alright just work together. I have 2 more kids here tonight on top of my own because they are running low on supplies bc people cleaned stores out. Everyone needs to relax and take it easy. It’s becoming scary here locally. Not because of the fear of sickness but because of the panic mostly grown from ill prepared people who have gotten so far away from our roots they cannot survive unless things are handed to them. Democratic Party is a S show right now looking for votes, coincidence? I think not! Your vulnerability is there votes to get them to living the dream, don’t get it twisted

Offline Mattyd420

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #138 on: Mar 13, 2020, 07:15 PM »
I’ll be honest with you guys, I will take this over war anyday of the week!

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #139 on: Mar 13, 2020, 07:18 PM »
I’ll be honest with you guys, I will take this over war anyday of the week!

Agreed

Offline jpease

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #140 on: Mar 13, 2020, 07:50 PM »
It’s crazy where I live no food or paper goods on the shelves. Will it last, no! In the meantime it’ll all be alright just work together. I have 2 more kids here tonight on top of my own because they are running low on supplies bc people cleaned stores out. Everyone needs to relax and take it easy. It’s becoming scary here locally. Not because of the fear of sickness but because of the panic mostly grown from ill prepared people who have gotten so far away from our roots they cannot survive unless things are handed to them. Democratic Party is a S show right now looking for votes, coincidence? I think not! Your vulnerability is there votes to get them to living the dream, don’t get it twisted

Same around here. All schools cancelled for weeks to come and no food or general consumables on the shelves. Glad to have some venison in the freezer and another freezer full of beef.... That might be like having gold in the coming weeks. Thinking of picking up some chickens in case this last longer...

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
« Reply #141 on: Mar 13, 2020, 09:09 PM »
Yup. We just got the call tonight that my kid has no school for atleast the next 2 weeks. And no lacrosse season in the near future for them. This hysteria blows. Calm the F down people!
That being said....I'm headed out at 4am for Bows. Plank is in the truck just in case. I'll find something somewhere.
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline TonyThunder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #142 on: Mar 13, 2020, 09:21 PM »
I’m waiting for the call my kids don’t have school the next few weeks. It’s already fact in surrounding towns. Childcare and time will be a issue but I/We will persevere. I have already reached out locally to any children who may need food or a safe home in the next few weeks. I have worked my ass off this last year to get back on top. I can gratefully say I’m financially sound again and able to help others who need it until this “ pandemic” which I think is BS to the majority is laid to rest. If anyone here needs anything reach out through PM I will supply you with all the food I can and I will get more.
Way to go man, good dude right there!

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #143 on: Mar 14, 2020, 04:26 AM »
You guys are spot on. ALL sports have been canceled. All of our schools have been canceled. I am just waiting for the call to work from home. For now, I am on vaca in Nh doing what I love. No TP needed here.

Just add water.

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #144 on: Mar 14, 2020, 04:57 AM »

Frank is there still beer?

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #145 on: Mar 14, 2020, 05:36 AM »
Yes plenty! And it kills the virus  ;D

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #146 on: Mar 14, 2020, 05:37 AM »
Decisions have been made

Offline Mascoma

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #147 on: Mar 14, 2020, 05:59 AM »
lmao....

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #148 on: Mar 14, 2020, 10:57 AM »

Got on 8” of Primo BowRain real estate with 3 brooks running in. No fish!

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #149 on: Mar 14, 2020, 11:53 AM »
Nice pic, good luck, hope that thing goes off for ya...
Spent my morning checking boat launches, found a few that are just about ready... Stopped along side the river and got my 1st long rod casts of the season, nothing was interested though. Beauty day out there...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.