The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Hut for Boysen  (Read 1170 times)

Offline olefish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Hut for Boysen
« on: Dec 08, 2010, 10:56 AM »
I have been asked if I would let individuals use my hut that is on Boysen.   Send me a personal message with your phone number and we will see what can be worked out.. Olefish
olefish

Offline NOTPIT54

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Hut for Boysen
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2010, 03:30 PM »
Do you just let anyone use your hut? Or is this a buddy deal?

Offline fishaholictaz

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2010, 06:20 PM »
I would imagine it is for individuals who come across nice and seem responsible. I would only hope that an offer like this would be taken up by people who are willing to leave it in as good or better shape then they found it. I would hate to see someone ruin the opportunity before I could get time to hit him up :P
        Get the kids fishing!!

Offline branded

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2010, 07:57 PM »
OLEFISH, You have already done enough by setting up the circle of the Ice Huts and planning the get together. You need to have some time to enjoy and also go fishing. If people want to partake in the festivities then they also need to get it in a group. No time to baby sit. Branded 08 Dec. 2010...

Offline olefish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 09, 2010, 12:03 PM »
I have been asked if I would let individuals use my hut that is on Boysen.   Send me a personal message with your phone number and we will see what can be worked out.. Olefish

Let me clarify this statement, I had 2 people at the end of  summer ask if they could rent the hut, So I do not know.
olefish

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.