Author Topic: Lowrance x67c Ice Machine - can't find one!!  (Read 2034 times)

Offline troutnstout

• Team IceShanty Regular
Lowrance x67c Ice Machine - can't find one!!
« on: Jan 05, 2009, 07:05 PM »
I've been looking for a Lowrance x67c Ice Machine for two weeks and I can't find one.  All of the major online retailers are out of stock and don't expect to have any until sometime in February.  Has anyone seen any of these at local spots or less popular places online?  I'm dying to get one.

Offline InKogNeetOh

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Lowrance x67c Ice Machine - can't find one!!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 05, 2009, 07:05 PM »
reeds

Offline wile.e.1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 05, 2009, 07:59 PM »
Check ebay again...I just got one . Like you I checked all over with no luck, The place I got it says they have 1 more( Riverbanks outdoor store) . Good luck
Remember those that served..All gave some...Some gave All

Offline wally-eye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 06, 2009, 09:08 AM »
Check out www.thornebros.com.   Last I knew they still had some "but" that could have easily changed.  Give them a call.........

Offline deeman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 07, 2009, 01:48 PM »
Here is an story I posted previously.

Of interesting note, I got mine at Bass Pro.  I went to the ice fish section and looked on the shelves and they have plenty of Vex's and one Marcum on the shelf.  I did not see the X67c.  I went to the counter where they have the GPS and fish finders and saw the X67c in the display.  I asked the sales guy if they had more and he said nope! They are selling very fast and they can't keep them inn stock.  I asked for the display unit and he laughed and said he just spent some time assembling that unit for display and it had not been in the display case for more than an hour.  I agreed to take the display and asked him to hold it since I had more shopping to do.  I came back 20 minutes later and the sales guy said "you are lucky you asked me to hold it, I could have sold this thing to three different people".  I paid and as I walked out I glanced down the isle with the Vex's and they looked like the lonely dogs at the shelter that no one wants to bring home. Sad!

Moral of the story - they are going fast everywhere.

Offline iluvcrappie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The real sports in life Bowhunting and Icefishing
« Reply #5 on: Jan 11, 2009, 07:12 AM »
they are very hard to find at most outdoor shops as they are getting to be a popular ice machine...........anyh ow check out e-bay I have seen more than enough of them for sale on there...........if I was you I would look into getting the M68C or M22C.................. .........the M68 has built in GPS and the M22 you can put lake master chips in.................... ...

Offline fishsluggos

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 15, 2009, 05:21 PM »
I just saw a few on Craigslist. I got mine there at the end of the season last year for $200.

Offline wally-eye

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 15, 2009, 09:37 PM »
I believe I read on another site that BPS in I think Auburn Hills MI just received a shipment of them.

Offline evobassfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Feb 15, 2009, 01:05 PM »
Is there a website for the place?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.