Author Topic: Frabill Predator Travel Cover  (Read 3223 times)

Offline bus33

• Team IceShanty Regular
Frabill Predator Travel Cover
« on: Jan 26, 2009, 10:55 AM »
I bought the Predator this year but can't find a cover anywhere.  If anyone knows of a place that still has them in stock, let me know. 

Thanks,

Offline wally-eye

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Frabill Predator Travel Cover
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2009, 11:00 AM »
I believe you can order them directly from the Frabill web site.

Offline thebig1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2009, 11:02 AM »
X2 LOL
Here fishy fishy!!!!!!
[IMG]

Offline InSearchOfPerch

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2009, 11:58 AM »
They are out...as a matter of fact...The predators themselves are out all over and have been for several weeks.  they covers are also extinct.  They didnt produce enough since they expected 4 dollar gas and everything to be around for awhile when they were making these products in July, etc.  Now everyone is out fishing and there isnt enough high end products to go around.  Your best bet is the high volume chain stores that ship from a central depot.  Check out BPS, Cabelas, anywhere where youc an order online and they have multiple stores.  Also some of the small mom and pops may have one sitting around.  Your going to have a hard time locating one for the next few months until they get back in the production pipe and shipped out.

Offline jdsmi

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2009, 07:51 AM »
I think I remember seeing the Predator cover at Cabela's.  Finding one in stock now might be a problem but it might be worth calling a few stores.

Offline bus33

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 03, 2009, 08:27 AM »
I haven't visited this for a while but I have been on an online waiting list for some time so I called direct and spoke to someone.  She said they won't make any more until September >:(  I might actually try a clam cover.  The scheels in my area has them in stock and they look like they will fit.  I may break some ice fishing man law putting a clam cover on a frabill shack but I am getting sick of snow blowing in my sled when I am pulling it across the lake. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.