Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1608333 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20880 on: Sep 23, 2020, 07:37 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Here is the story about the bear that OG was talking about   https://www.wsaw.com/2020/09/20/11-year-old-wisconsin-girl-harvests-potential-state-record-black-bear/

Hey Dave what am I painting ???... :roflmao: :roflmao:

No problem Bud! Glad you were able to visit some Shanty family, can't beat that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I am off to bed. I finished my tree job but picked up a another at the neighbors. His will be easy just notch and drop.

Hope you all have a good evening :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20881 on: Sep 23, 2020, 10:55 PM »
Marv
Hard to keep who said what straight.
That's why I don't reply to everyone often.
I got's a bit of the old timers ya know.
   :blink:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20882 on: Sep 23, 2020, 11:02 PM »
 Good evening seal coating work is completed here at my complex watched some of the process yesterday interesting after putting down some sealant and using squeges to spread it out along the edges of roadway /parking spots they used a hose with a spray head and walked back and forth to get sealant on the remaining pavement. They put down at least two coats of sealant on the main part of pavement  let that dry and the striped for parking spot and used stencils to number spaces with apartment numbers.
Eddie good to hear temperatures in Albany have stayed above freezing during overnight hours and concrete trucks have been on schedule. May funding be fund to due remaining sidewalk work and other projects so you and coworkers are not furloughed a second time.
Whopper Stopper glad the tree work went well and besides the eyeglasses you also get to keep the wood. Nice bonus picking up job at the doctor's neighbor. Thank you for posting the link to news story on the large black bear taken by the young girl in WI.
Ice Wanderer hope you received a good report on your shoulder and PT session for the hand was good. Is your driveway now ready for the Coming Winter weather.
Hunts2long may the over night temperatures stay high enough to not affect the paint drying on front door.
Old Goat may your family member be feeling better.
OldSailor hope you are doing good any word yet from your doctor on new plan for the stint installation. Has Gandalf finally forgiven the two of you for leaving him home alone.
Wallyworld congratulations to both of you on a better second day of fishing. Did you get out again today.
IFF glad you had a safe trip home. May the to do list at work not be to long .
Drifter hope the test results are good news.

Have a good and safe night.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20883 on: Sep 24, 2020, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  49 this am,  warming up to 70 today.

Bud...welcome back, sounds like you had a nice trip! Good luck with the fishing!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...glad the parking lot is completed, had a nephew who seal coated and paved.  :thumbsup:
  Dave...it's all good. ..Marv will be painting something at some point!   ;D
  Marv...thanks for the link,  will check that out at break....if we get one today, lol. Be safe with the saws today!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff. ..hope yesterday's appointment went well!   :thumbsup:

Pouring a big section of sidewalk today. ..the push is on...so is the Cawfee!    ;D
  Have a great day all, be safe,  best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20884 on: Sep 24, 2020, 04:22 AM »

Good morning Steve, Eddie, ER's,
                         It's 53* and clear here, a nice war day is ahead. ::)
                         Eddie........I hope you guys get your break today. :unsure:
                         Steve.......Glade to read that your parking area is all done. :thumbsup:
                         Marv.........Thanks for the link. again that's one big Bruin. :woot:
                         Dave........Sometimes I get confused when reading all the post, it's not easy keeping up sometimes. :blink:
                         My appointment at the VA with the Orthopedic went well, they took an x-ray and everything is the way it should be. :thumbsup: :clap:
                 Then I had to get a blood test for my diabetes, A1C, by the time I got home they read the blood and the diabetic tech called and my A1C went
                 down .4 to 6.8 from December. She was happy about that.
                         This morning I have a dental appointment, just a cleaning.
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20885 on: Sep 24, 2020, 05:42 AM »
50* and some fog.
Drifter, I am the one painting, but if WS wants to come and take credit for it, he is welcome.
IW, glad all went well at the VA.
WS, thanks for the news report on the bear.
IFF, we have Sirus Radio and only listen to a couple channels. Not many AM/FM stations come in very well up here in the hills. Even Sirus cuts out in places.
Saw a guy out by the road looking at something last evening. Someone had hit a small fisher and he was moving it out of the road. The guy had a picture of a bear crossing the river just above the house Tuesday evening.
Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20886 on: Sep 24, 2020, 06:16 AM »
Morning all,

Drifter....don't feel bad, sometimes I don't even  remember what I typed much less what I read others typed  :roflmao:

IFF.....glad you made it home safely and had a good trip  :thumbsup: 

Eddie....fingers crossed you get a lunch break today  ;)  getting excited for some salmon river action  ???

WS......hope today's "easy" job goes smoothly  :flex:  better get caught up on the jobs soon so you can spend some time in the stand  ;)2

IW.....glad all is good with the shoulder  :clap: 

H2L.....looks like some real nice weather coming for a few days, better get some more paint, MrsH2 might find a few more projects for you  ;D

MrC.....always interesting to see how the pros do their specific jobs, watched a crew seal a huge gym floor last year while at a sports complex in MA for a hockey game. They made it look easy  :woot:

Got up yesterday morning to a pretty good breeze blowing  >:(  wave height was reported to be 3.9' already  ::)  decided to err on the side of caution and not head for the water so we came home instead :-\  Probably the last trip out there this year  :'(

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20887 on: Sep 24, 2020, 06:28 AM »

Sunrise this morning.
WW, it was breezy here also.....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20888 on: Sep 24, 2020, 06:31 AM »
Beautiful shot H2L :bow: :thumbsup:

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #20889 on: Sep 24, 2020, 07:38 AM »
X2  The water looks down a ways!! :unsure:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20890 on: Sep 24, 2020, 08:30 AM »
Good Morning ER's  thanks WS thanks for adding the link I only did one link before and havn't the foggiest idea how I did it. Bud glad your home safe. That's a long drive.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20891 on: Sep 24, 2020, 02:50 PM »
50 degrees and rain here today.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #20892 on: Sep 24, 2020, 03:17 PM »
Upper 70's and lower 80's through Sunday with a cool down next week! Steve, Gandalf only had his nose out of joint for an hour or two. Then all was forgiven because it was treat time!! :roflmao: :clap: ;)2 :whistle: I'm still waiting on my cardiologist to come up with a 'Plan B'. I'm in no hurry because I want it to work this time!! Medicare is paying for a nurse visit once a week to check on me, pretty nice!! Plus they check on me once a day via email! I hope everyone else ( and there are several) are getting better and we don't add to the list!!  Maybe we should start a 'sick list' thread for all of us having problems!   :sick: :whistle: ;)2 Stay safe, stay well, and STFAH!!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20893 on: Sep 24, 2020, 06:49 PM »
OG, uh huh, back on the hot seat for me, upper 80's today and see Guesser is saying 91 for tomorrow.

Did take the boat out this morning.  Found my bow mount Minnkota terrova motor is about dead.  Didn't want to run at all, and sounded like a wounded Moose. :woot: :woot:

Evening Steve see your out in the hall  ;D
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20894 on: Sep 24, 2020, 07:00 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Another day in the 70's but things will be changing as the weekend comes and the temps start to drop.

Eddie hope they gave you time to eat your lunch today :thumbsup: One time we were told that if we didn't eat at noon we lost our lunch time, "rules are rules" we were told ??? As luck had it about a week later we had just finished taking a tree down in a back sloping yard when a good thunderstorm hit. Being it was 12:10 we sat in the truck and had our lunch for fear of losing all our lunch time. By the time we finished lunch it was to slippery to drive the truck back up the clay slope, so the truck had to sit overnight into the following day. You should have seen the boss blow a cork when I told him "rules are rules" :whistle:

IW glad to read read to had a good check up, hope the cleaning was uneventful :thumbsup: 

h2l beautiful picture, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

I had to hold off flopping my trees until noon due to rain this morning. All went fine and I now find myself just about all caught up.

Tonight we had bear steak for supper and it was delicious. My wife put it in marinade then grilled it to 160 degrees. The fat that was on it tasted like candy and the meat was very mild. My wife doesn't like venison because of the "wild taste" but she actually had two small pieces and said "is not bad" :clap: :clap:

Hope everyone is having a good evening :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20895 on: Sep 24, 2020, 08:32 PM »
Good evening ,had cloudy sky most of the day still got into the seventies.  I'm seeing signs of "Christmas Creep" at some local stores as there a items for decorating now on the shelves .
Eddie hope you were able to eat lunch today and everything went well with the big sidewalk pour.
Ice Wanderer  happy to read the orthopedic doctor said all is good with your shoulder and blood test showed your A1C level has dropped keep up the good work.
 Realize I forgot to answer your question on how much advance notice we received about the seal coating notices were place on apartment doors on the 18TH followed by group phone call nand Email notices.
Hunts2long a friend of mine has Sirus radio and has experienced similar when traveling in Mountain areas of NY. the signal can fade in and out. Nice photo of GSL the lake's water level has dropped quite a bit the past couple of months. May the local bear not cause you any problems.
Wallyworld sorry the wind cut your fishing trip short would of been a rocky day on the water in a boat. I agrre if someone is skilled at their job/profession they do make the work seem easy .
Drifter may the rains end so you can do any needed outside work at the cabin. Any word back yet from your recent medical tests.
OldSailor enjoy the warmer weather while it lasts Winter will be here before to long. I figured Gandalf would not be upset with you for to long funny how with the right treats all is forgiven with our pets. Good to hear you are getting weekly home health check.
IFF you sure see some big temperature and weather swings out in Colorado.  Hope the trolling motor problem is an easy fix.
Whopper Stopper seems like it is hard to keep bosses happy on a regular basis seems something always happens to upset the proverbial "Apple Cart" . Nice to hear the marinated bear steaks were great and even your wife thought the taste was not bad.
Icefisher-45,UFCreel I hope both of you and your families are doing well and having a good week.
Capt.Jim believe your house closing is next Wednesday may all go smoothly ,safe travels to your new home.

Have a good night. Best to all fishing and hunting tomorrow and this weekend.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20896 on: Sep 25, 2020, 02:35 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  54 this am, warming up to mid 70's today.
  Jeff...glad to read your appointment went well and everything is A Ok...awesome news!  :clap:  :thumbsup:
  H2....excellent picture!   :clap:  Any fishing plans with the nice weather this weekend?
  Wally. ..that stinks you had to cut the trip short, but fighting waves is no fun...good call.  :thumbsup:  Looking forward to our salmon trip tomorrow, hopefully hookup with a few!
  OG. ..keeping your family in thoughts and prayers,  hope you get some good news soon!   :thumbsup:
  OS...X2 on Steve's reply, best wishes sent your way Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...that sucks about the trolling motor. .had similar problems before,  check the prop for fishing line bound up?
  Marv...those bear steaks look amazing! ! :clap:  Glad everything went well with the tree job!
    Steve..we took an early coffee break and got a long lunch in yesterday!    ;D

Had an excellent day yesterday,  everything went super well. We went from 40 percent completion to 70 in one day we were told.
   Nice weather and an easier day today to wrap up the week.
  Cawfee's on..
Have a great day all,  be safe,  best of luck to those fishing &hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20897 on: Sep 25, 2020, 04:29 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                       It's 55* with the temperature rising close to 80* ::)
                       Eddie.......I'm glad that you got your lunch in yesterday. :thumbsup: The only way the job went from 30% to 70% is the
               budget is running out. :whistle: :roflmao:
                        Marv.......That bear steak looks yummy. :thumbsup: A lot of people said it's too fatty but I don't find it to be. :flex:
                        Wally.......Weather can ruin a good trip, smart call in not going out in high wave action. :clap:
                        H2l..........Nice picture, is that the lake or the river, woo the water is low. :blink:
                        My dentist appointment went well no problems, then I got new tires put on my truck.
                        This morning I'm headed to visit my wife and MIL, my wife needs some things that she forgot to pack when rushing last week.
                        I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out, Ill be back posting on Sunday. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20898 on: Sep 25, 2020, 05:16 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....safe travels sir  ;)

Eddie.....good luck to you and the boys tomorrow  :flex:

IFF.....hope you can get the motor issues figured out  :blink:

WS.....glad you all liked the bear steaks  :clap:  I'm not that adventurous when it comes to trying different foods  :nono:

OS....good to hear you're being monitored while waiting for a second surgery  :clap:

Took off on the bike for awhile yesterday, beautiful weather and some pretty scenery  :thumbsup:  going to hit Oneida lake this morning and see if the bite there has picked back up since our last time out there  :unsure:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20899 on: Sep 25, 2020, 06:17 AM »
53* this morning.
WS, I have tried bear a couple times, never really cared for it, but then I don't care for a lot of fat.
WW, hope you find those walleyes today.
IW, the picture is from the deck looking down the river. This is how the river/lake use to get every fall before they had a target level for the lake. Hasn't been this low in the fall for about 20 years. No rain no water. You can tell the "new" people by their complaining.
IFF, nice that you were able to get out into the boat.
Eddie, no fishing, I am done for this year. Got too many things to get done around here; not as fast as I use to be.
OS, they always seem to come up with a Plan B. The wife has a video call next week to go over options for her.
Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20900 on: Sep 25, 2020, 06:35 AM »
Guessed to get around 80* today. Next week is guessed to have highs in the 50's. That sounds good to me.

Marv Those bear stakes sound good to me. My bear hunt was a total wash for me. I  will not be applying for a permit again as I would be in my 90's before I could get a permit again. The only thing that hit my baits were coon.

Your wife would not like how I cook my venison. Medium rare with just a little garlic powder. Only a couple of the big bucks I shot were gamey. One was so bad I thawed it out and made sausage out of it using some seasoning I got  from the store that makes the best pork sausage around.

I spent  Tuesday and part of Wednesday cutting fire wood. I did not get it all cut up before my body gave out. Thursday was spent  trimming back the over growth from the neighbors that was making it hard to mow my lawn.

ww It is too bad you had to cut your trip to Erie short. Better to be safe than become a statistic. The big lakes can get nasty in short order. There are small craft warnings for this after noon over at my other place again.

IW I am headed to an otho appointment today. I have  terrible pain in a knee that  I had scoped years ago after I n blew the meniscus. I have had it x-rayed a couple of times but x-rays will not show a meniscus problem. This new orto docs office agrees that  only an mri will show that is the problem.  I will be getting an mri this time to see if that is the problem.

Drifter I have not seen the northern lights in years. What are you doing talking about old timers. If I remember  right you are just a kid compared to me. I have to take notes  to try and keep straight who posted what. Some times that  does not work

Time for breakfast and hit the road. Every one have a good day no mater what you are doing.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20901 on: Sep 26, 2020, 04:38 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

54 heading to the mid 70's by the afternoon.

Just a quick "Good Morning" before we head out for the shack. I have a few things to bring up there in preparation for bow hunting. The girls want to take the long way back along the St. Croix River checking out the leaf colors.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20902 on: Sep 26, 2020, 06:01 AM »
Morning all,

I'll try again as I just lost my last post  :%$#!:

TT......I don't do big waves or thin ice (at least not on purpose), no fish is worth dying for  :nono:  hope you get some relief for your knee pain soon  ;)

WS.....the leaf colors are really popping here too, seems they changed overnight  @)  enjoy the ride  ;)

Eddie.....looking forward to your report from the river today  :flex:

H2L.....hope MrsH2 can get her surgery scheduled sooner rather than later  :-\

OG.....fingers crossed the covid infection is a mild case with no lasting after effects  :blink:

Fishing was good yesterday

had our limit in a little under 4 hours  :thumbsup: waiting for number 6 when we got a double on

kept the 20" threw back the 16"  :woot:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20903 on: Sep 26, 2020, 07:03 AM »
53*  and some fog around.
WS, enjoy the day at the shack. The leaves are changing quick over this way.
TT, good luck with the knee issues.
WW, you have to love those quick trips. Some nice walleyes. As of yesterday, it looks like at least 4 trips to NYC coming up in the next month. Got all the painting done except for a little wood trim on the shed door.
Have a good day a be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20904 on: Sep 26, 2020, 09:31 AM »
Yummy  :thumbsup:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20905 on: Sep 26, 2020, 10:05 AM »
Good day,everyone cloudy sky currently but otherwise a nice day believe I will see eighty for the day's high temperature with only a slight chance of rain this afternoon/evening. Seeing a little color change here when we get back to some cooler overnights things should take off and the Fall colors start filling out the trees.
Eddie good to hear you got a long lunch in and also have the sidewalk's seventy percent completed. Safe travels and good fishing to you and your sons this weekend.
Ice Wanderer have  a safe trip to and from Vermont enjoy the Fall colors while driving. Glad your MIL has recovered from the problems related to her dental work.
Wallyworld congratulations to both of you nice when everything comes together and you each get your daily limit of walleyes during a quick trip to Oneida. Thank you for the photos, if you did not have fog around the time trail/game camera picture was taken you need to clean the camera lens. The deer sure do enjoy your back yard apple trees.
Hunts2long thank you for the photo . Good to read the painting is almost finished. Best to you and your wife next month with all the traveling and medical proceedures.
TomTurkey hope the ortho. doctor can help with the knee pain.
Whopper Stopper have a good time at the shack may the game camera's show some big bucks visiting your property. May the ride along the Saint Croix river reward you with some beautiful views of the fall  foilage.
Icefisher-45 you and your wife have a good weekend whatever is on the agenda.
UFCreel may you leg problem be getting better. Hope you were able to get one of the positions you applied for at Amazon.

Have a good Saturday. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20906 on: Sep 26, 2020, 10:07 PM »
Evening all, today is a day that turned out pretty good, joined up with same couple of fishing buddies that didn’t go so well yesterday. I got skunked yesterday,  made up it today with two of us catching 15 and 20 # fun fish....carp that gave our tackle a real workout.  On the walleye side, of 12 two were legal 19 and a 24.5”   The 24 spent some time in the aerator before being released and kicked off very well

For my electric bow mount Terrova I am afraid it's time it needs to be replaced.  Can hardly turn it over by hand its nearly froze up.  Spent some time in the garage crafting a center stand for the Fat Tire Electric bike.

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20907 on: Sep 27, 2020, 05:08 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 53* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                        Bud.......Congratulati ons on your day on the water. :clap: :flex: Sorry to read that the trolling motor is toast. :( :(
                        Wally.....Now that's the way fishing should be, good job. :thumbsup:
                        Eddie....How did you and the boys make out Salmon fishing? ???
                        Marv.....How was the trip to "The Shack"? ???
                        Tom......I hope the Ortho Dr. gets your MRI and they can find and fix your knee. :flex:
                        Steve...The leaf colors sure have gotten brighter up this way, I think the leaf peepers will get their moneys worth this fall. :woot:
                        H2l......It's the time of year that we'll get a lot of foggy mornings. :o
                        I had a good trip home yesterday, I was glad to be in my own bed.
                        I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20908 on: Sep 27, 2020, 05:23 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....looks like a fun day out there, glad you were able to hook into a bunch  :thumbsup:  sorry to hear the Terrova has quit working  :(

MrC....yes it was foggy early  ;)  between the apples and the morning glory vines in the back lot the deer spend a lot of time wandering around out here  :clap: a few small bucks have started showing on the cameras too, always middle of the night tho  :-\

WS.....looking forward to your report on yesterday's shack trip  ;)2

Eddie.....hope your arms are aching from reeling some brutes in  :flex: :woot:

IW.....welcome back, nothing like your own bed at the end of the day  :whistle:

H2L.....good luck on the alleys tonight  ;)

Another beautiful day on tap, a bike ride is planned, time for some leef peeping  ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20909 on: Sep 27, 2020, 06:20 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

53 with a high in the mid 60's today with 10-15mp winds.

Bud good going on the fishing :thumbsup:

IW glad you return trip went well :thumbsup:

Eddie can't wait to read about your fishing trip :thumbsup:

WW safe travels, hope the ride is awesome :thumbsup:

TT Thanks for the MI black bear rule book. Talk about some laws, Cripes! Good luck with the knee!

Yesterdays shack trip was fun. We had a thick fog to deal with on the way over, but once it started burning off the trees started to pop. The first order of business was to get the second ladder stand in place, then head to the back end and do some brushing in of my main stand. The video cameras didn't have much on them. My main stand had a couple videos of smaller bucks, and one dandy bear that was most likely heading to the second vacant bait pit to check things out just in case. The other camera had a couple of does, but that was it.

From the shack we made a circle which took in lots of beautiful maples,oaks, aspens with sumac thrown in for ground cover. As crazy as it sounds even the poison ivy in some ditches showed off its pretty yellows and oranges as it waited for unsuspecting foot traffic ??? Some spots were at peak and some were past, but the colors were fantastic. Even on some of the back roads a few others had the same idea as we. Along the river we were going against traffic so we were able to take our time in some spots and cruise through others. Many places the traffic was at a stand still for those going the opposite way.  As a matter of fact one place at a 4 way stop they had a cop helping to keep the traffic moving.

The coming days call for higher winds and rain so I am pretty sure the leaf peaking will be short lived in our area.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.