Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1609637 times)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23490 on: May 17, 2021, 09:40 AM »
Still below normal for temps here in the Great White North. Only supposed to be one day in the next couple of weeks where the high actually reaches normal average high temps. With that said it's still warm enough to eat away the ice so we're done until open water at this point. I didn't make it out as I wasn't feeling up to it and the weather sucked anyway. Cold, windy and a bunch of snow.

Long weekend coming up so I will pull the tracks off the SxS and do a bunch of other things around the house.
Might arrange to go pick up the new trailer for hauling the SxS around late next week. Am waiting on delivery of the snow plow for the SxS too.

Have to do my spring maintenance on the snowmobile and get the boat ready as well.
Don't know how I'm going to fit it all in though.   ::)

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #23491 on: May 17, 2021, 09:57 AM »
Good late morning all.finally getting around to fixing my boat trailer bunk.after buying a 6$ untreated 2x4 i thought i had enough carpet to get the job done...nope 1" short.lol it going on anyways.its only a trailer bunk that might last 4 years.quite a ordeal with the drain tube in my side and my pond being to low to put boat in.so i strapped the back if boat to a willow tree and pulled it off the trailer.getting it back on will suck.waiting for the power of the olady to help for that job.so dry hete in Michigan that theres no burn permit due to being so dry.river i fish is normally almost flooded this time of year and now its about 3ft low compared to years past.made morel mushroom season suck too.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23492 on: May 17, 2021, 11:32 AM »
Fishing was terrible here this weekend, and I imagine it won't get much better. I spent about 6 hours in the boat Saturday and caught 2 dinks. Hit a different river yesterday for about 4 hours and got the skunk. Water is cold and loaded with debris from all the rain we've had the past couple weeks.

The rivers are just below flood stage, and now it's raining again, so they'll be totally shot again for a while, and totally unboatable if we end up getting as much as the forecast is calling for. 😒 On the upside, the 80s/possibly 90 degree highs in the forecast later this week should get the water warmed up.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23493 on: May 17, 2021, 09:58 PM »
Good evening,nice day here afternoon high near eighty. A friendly reminder to my fellow (;45 members who reside in NY. tomorrow(May18TH) is school district and board of education members vote. Check your local school district's website for polling times and places.
Fish/hunt4ever best to you with the upcoming travel for work.
hunts2long your comment sounds similar to others i've heard from people who live in areas that see big influxes of tourists and Summer residents appreciate the revenue they bring to an area but dislike the increased traffic and crowds.
Eddie good to read the chimney job went well  even if the work pace had to be slower because of job site conditions. enjoy the added space in your storage shed,may your son have a safe season riding his Harley.They are still work on a few staircases and concrete pads. A new concrete pad was poured for my building this past Friday still roped off assume they are waiting for the concrete to dry and harden some before building the stairs.
Wallywood may the fire wood processing have gone well today  and there not be to many sore muscles.
Capt.Jim glad to hear the latest rip to NJ. went well and only one trip left to have all your belongings moved to Kansas. safe journey for your wife.
Drifter-016 sounds like your to do list is getting bigger best to you on completing the different tasks.
Dr.Speckler may your area of Michigan see some rain. Hope the drain cam be removed in coming weeks. have fun getting your boat back onto the repaired trailer.
OldSailor good to read your garden is planted may you have a good growing season.
Zcm-82 may all the rain not cause any major flooding problems.

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23494 on: May 18, 2021, 05:07 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 54* and overcast this am. ::)
                            H2l........I saw an increase in the number of people last weekend, it dose get a little annoying when people come up
                  from down state and don't respect where we live. :%$#!:
                            Eddie.....I'm glad the chimney job is in the books, I hope you got in the garden yesterday. :flex:
                            Wally.....I hope your firewood project goes smoothly. :thumbsup:
                            Dave.....You sure are doing a lot of different things, I hope you are feeling good enough to complete them. :flex:
                            Marv.....Sorry to read that the paddle search came up empty handed. :blink:
                            Capt.....I'm glad to read that you only have one more trip back to NJ. You sure racked up some miles. :clap:
                            I had a productive day on the wood pile yesterday. I had bought a back brace and that was a good investment.
                            Back at it today.
                            I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23495 on: May 18, 2021, 05:18 AM »
50* this morning.
Capt. Jim, glad the trip went well. Bet you will be happy when everything is in one place.
WW, 500 miles! That is a lot of "ice cream"....lol Three miles down the road is The Ice Cream Tree, I have seen a lot of bikes in their parking lot.

The boat is out of the garage, just have to get some worms. Going to have to shop around for those, one place down the road wants $3.75/doz. and to think at the bait shop, I worked for "worms". Dave wouldn't be able to afford me these days.

Have a good day and stay safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23496 on: May 18, 2021, 05:42 AM »
The boat is out of the garage, just have to get some worms. Going to have to shop around for those, one place down the road wants $3.75/doz. and to think at the bait shop, I worked for "worms". Dave wouldn't be able to afford me these days.

Have a good day and stay safe....h2l

The price of crawlers has gotten ridiculous. $3/doz is about the cheapest I've seen them around here lately.

I'm fortunate that I have a ton of them in my yard, so aside from times we have long dry spells, I can go outside pick basically as many as I want around the house anytime it rains.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23497 on: May 18, 2021, 06:28 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and 57* this am, may hit the mid 70’s here today.

Steve... thanks, will pass on the safe riding wishes to my son...sounds like they’re moving right along with the new staircases, good deal.   :thumbsup:
  Zcm...welcome to the 9:45!  Hopefully the weather straightens out soon and the fishing picks up...best of luck next trip out!   :thumbsup:
  Doc...best wishes that drain tube will be history soon, sounds like your area could use some of Z’s weather...hope you get some rain soon.   :thumbsup:
  Dave...you’ve definitely got a lot going on that’s for dang sure!!  Hope everything falls into place for you, will be looking forward to seeing the new trailer and plow for the SxS.  :thumbsup:   Are the ice roads all shut down for the season now?
  Marv...sorry the ladies didn’t have any luck, keeping the fingers crossed that someone sees the posters and makes the call.  :thumbsup:  The gardening went well yesterday, 3 raised beds in one more to go today.
  Capt.J...welcome back, glad the trip went well and no issues.  :clap: :thumbsup: 
  OS...happy gardening, time to watch everything grow now!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...you had great weather for racking up some miles on the bike, awesome!  :clap:  Hope the rest of the splitting and stacking goes well...would imagine another trip to the big lake is in the making soon?
  Jeff... glad the back brace helps, take it easy today on the wood pile.  :thumbsup:  Almost ready to start your garden?
  H2...think I paid like $3/dz for crawlers at Stewart’s last time I bought them. Best of luck with the first trip Sir!   :thumbsup:

Should have most of what I’m planting done today, then the to do list will be staring me in the face again, lol. Saw 2 hummingbirds hitting the feeders yesterday while I was planting, nice to see them back again.
  Time to get motivated...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23498 on: May 18, 2021, 08:26 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

A sunny morning turning to clouds this afternoon. I hope we can get some rain this week as everything is getting pretty dry.

IW....It sounds like you are cranking right along with the wood :thumbsup: A good job to get done before the pontoon starts calling.

h2l... around here a lot of people pick crawlers at the golf courses and cemeteries.

Eddie... best of luck wrapping up the garden. I am till waiting on our first hummingbird.

WW....how is the back doing ???

Time to head out into the yard and start on my "outside list". I have been busy tilling around out Hosta plants. Last count was somewhere around 200. If I do nothing the weeds take over and if I keep them clean the deer eat them ???

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: say safe and keep healthy.

WS

I almost forgot. My s-i-l sent me a picture this morning, she said she has something for me.....

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23499 on: May 18, 2021, 08:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 62* here this morning. Lost internet yesterday. My wife is blaming Lady Macbeth because she is into everything. At my wife’s dermatologist appointment. Hoping everything checks out ok. She still has to find another neurologist. Supposed to be in the 80s the next few days.

Mason Eddie, Hope your gardening goes well today. Are your raised beds on legs so yo don’t have to bend over? Safe riding to your son on the Harley.

Zcm_82 welcome to the 45. Crawler are about 3.00 a dozen.

Hunts2long, Good luck on the water today.

Ice Wanderer, Thats good that your back brace is helping. Don’t over due.

Wife is coming out of her appointment. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23500 on: May 18, 2021, 08:50 AM »
Hot and dry this week and next.

ZCM First off welcome  to IS and the best thread on the internet! Like DR S said you can send the rain up into Michigan. It is dryer than a pop corn fart at my place. I used to have crawlers in my yard. I have seen little evidence of them since it is so dry.

IW I would not  get much done with out the Cybertech back brace I have. It is adjustable with strings. You pull the handle and it tightens up.

WW do you ever indulge in a Malted.A lot of people do not know how much better they taste over the normal Shake you get today.

Time to get the Geek Squad to straighten out the mess on this computer.

Every one have a good day.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23501 on: May 18, 2021, 09:30 AM »
Well baked some of the rhubarb cookies last night, they are good, just now need to tweak the recipe a bit.  They remind me of the monster cookies that I made for my mom and Rob around Thanksgiving, just without the peanut butter, maybe they need that.  But a good way to use the rhubarb around the place, we seem to try and use it and have way too much, so the daughter wants to sell some around town so we will see how that goes.  Almost 50 when I came to work this morning and supposed to be around 80 should help warm the water temps up a bit to get the fish into the feeding stages of the summer, just do not know how many times I will get to go before July with all the travel and possible travel in the work plans so far.  But here is the recipe, did not do the frosting over them, they were good without it, just a little dry, might not use so much flour next time maybe just 2 to 2 1/2 cups of flour.  https://chocolatewithgrace.com/rhubarb-cookies/.  Oh and made chicken fried steak last night as well to round out a good dinner and dessert, well part of dessert cannot forget the ice cream. 

Have a good one everyone almost the middle of the work week, going to be a long week again around here. 

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23502 on: May 18, 2021, 06:07 PM »
Evening all,

WS.....surprised the hummingbirds haven't shown up yet  :unsure:  dessert looks great, enjoy  :thumbsup:

TT....hope the Geek Squad gets you fixed up  ;)  nope never tried a malted  :nono: 

Eddie.....those darn to do lists always seem to be lurking close by  :roflmao:

IW.....glad the back brace is helping out  :clap:

IF45....thoughts and prayers with you and Mrs45, hope the various ailments get resolved soon  ;)2

H2L.....sure would be nice if plastic worms worked  ::)  good luck when you get on the water  :flex:

Got 5 loads of wood split, hauled and stacked yesterday  :flex:  we both had appointments today so no wood touched, tomorrow will be mowing day and Thursday we're heading to the grandkid's for the weekend  :thumbsup:  guessing the wood pile will be waiting untouched for us until we get back home  :blink:  ;D

Have a good evening. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23503 on: May 18, 2021, 10:48 PM »
Took the Beast (RV) out of its resting place, This time was able to stop in at Daughter #2 and meet new to me Great Grandson that is now 7 months old, my how time fly's LOL

Found lots of rain drops, will have to see if the silicone I applied to where I think the water was getting is doing the trick in the morning.  Will be checking on adopting a 4 month old puppy at the animal rescue, then I could say I was talking to the dog so no one would think I was talking to myself  :roflmao:

It was past sundown when I stopped to get fuel, and getting back on the road, thought I see some movement in my inter rear view interior mirror, then I see that it was, scared the (^&*&^ out of me, the movement was the bathroom door was opening and closing, that is just ahead of the bed in back.  Of course at first thought  that while I was inside getting a receipt someone/thing had gotten in the RV. LOL  I must have looked like the lady in the movie Jumanji when the monkey appeared in her mirror LOL  :roflmao: :woot:

Got a call from a local IS member that of course never comments here but no doubt checks the 9:45 thread to see what I am up too  ;D

Expecting lots of rain the next couple days, sounds like its coming down pretty good now.  Good sleeping weather, not planning on doing much in the next 24 hours.

Take care all,

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23504 on: May 19, 2021, 04:41 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 56* and clear here on my hill, suppose to get in the 80's today. ::)
                             Eddie.........I don't know about my garden this year, the only plant doing good are the Zucchini, and yellow squash. :blink:
                             Marv..........Tell Jen that dessert looks yummy. :thumbsup:
                             Wally.........Today ois lawn mowing day for me, but I'll split wood first. :flex:
                             Bud........... You shouldn't scare yourself like that. :blink:
                             H2l............Did you try Stewarts for worm? ??? I dig mine up out of my wife's garden. :flex:
                             I-45...........Hope they can get to the bottom of your wife's ailments. when are the putting the stimulator in? ???   
                             I went haywire on blocking wood yesterday so this morning I have some splitting to do, I see light at the end of this tunnel.
                             I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23505 on: May 19, 2021, 05:20 AM »
51* and the sun just peaked over the hill.

WW, sounds like you have been busy. Get it all done before the fishing picks up. Have a great trip East. I have fished plastic with some luck. Usually when there is a active bite, think I just have to use it more when the bite is slow.

WS, save me some of that desert, looks good.

I stopped at Stewarts last night, all their $3.49/doz were GONE. Local shop doesn't open until 9am this morning. WS, my back wouldn't allow me to pick my own these days.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23506 on: May 19, 2021, 06:07 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, H2,  Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D
  Clear skies, birds are chirping and 57* this am, high of 80 today.

Jeff...have a safe day with the splitter, sounds like you put a whooping on the woodpile!  :clap:  For whatever reason, I never started any zucchini or squash this year...will have to pick a few of them up. I’m sure everything will come together with your garden...will be looking forward to the reports!   :thumbsup:
  Bud..Congratulations on meeting up with your great grandson, I’m certain that was a wonderful moment!!   :bow:  Dang bathroom doors, I can picture that happening!!  :woot:  ;D. What state are you in?
  Wally...nice job on the woodpile, mowing is on my planner today as well. You must be getting pretty excited to see the grandchildren and family...wishing you a safe trip and wonderful time!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  FH4...thanks for the recipe, my wife is a big fan of strawberry/rhubarb pie...might have to try modifying it a little myself.   :thumbsup: You mentioned chicken  fried steak and I think I drooled, lol.  Best one I ever had was at truck stop somewhere in Iowa traveling to Colorado...never could duplicate it, might have to grab some cube steaks today!   ;D
  Tom...we could use some rain here now as well, getting pretty dry with the temps going up again. Haven’t had a malted  in years, they were real good.   :thumbsup:
  I-45...hope everything went well with your wife yesterday, best wishes continued for you both!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...can almost smell that dessert, looks incredible!   :clap: 

The garden is just about complete, just a few things left to put in containers and a few more sunflowers to plant. Not ready for the 80* temps yet, but that’s out of my control, lol.   Cawfee’s on...
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23507 on: May 19, 2021, 06:47 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

64 with mist. Our old buddy Mr. Muggy came to town and he brought a suitcase ???

Bud....hope the vessel sheds water after the fix :thumbsup:

IW.... Keep up the good work on the wood making :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WW....Hope it's a good weather day for lawn mowing :thumbsup: Looks like your wood making is coming along good also :flex:

Eddie...I know what you mean about the 80 degree days. We went from jackets to T-shirts overnight it seems :cookoo: I am guessing the mosquitoes are right around the corner.

My walk got cut short this morning as the mist turned to drizzle. I don't mind getting wet but some people have a hard time seeing me on a sunny day so I decided to come home.

Yesterday I broke into a chip pile that has been driving my wife crazy. I had a truck drop off 30 yards of chips a couple of years ago when they were in the area trimming. I should have put them in the back some place rather than by the road out front. Anyway I used them to put around all the pine trees I planted. I wanted to finish this morning but now I will have to wait for the rain to stop.

The dessert was delicious. I think she said it was low calorie ???

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23508 on: May 19, 2021, 08:24 AM »
oh oh, waking up and find my smart phone is off, not taking a charge, in other words.  Dead.  Guess I will be asking where to get it turned on or replaced.

Eddie,  Wisconsin till think 25th.

Will have to check in with Dennis and find some open water.  ;)
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23509 on: May 19, 2021, 08:29 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....hope the rain knows enough to stop and not ruin the rest of your week's outdoor plans :wacko:  love those low/no calorie desserts  ;D

IFF.....congrats on meeting the new addition  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:too bad you don't have a dash cam, that bathroom door scare would have made a good video  :o  :roflmao: hope the leak is a thing of the past now  ;)

Eddie....agree the temps have gone from 40 to 80  WAY too fast  ::)  a bit cooler for next week  :thumbsup:

IW.....kind of glad with the 80* weather we won't be doing wood until next week now when it's back to 70*  @)

Busy day catching up with the stuff around here and getting ready to travel tomorrow  :whistle:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23510 on: May 19, 2021, 09:46 AM »
The important stuff is done  ;)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23511 on: May 19, 2021, 09:49 AM »
Good morning blue sky sunshine light wind with a temperature of 75 outside heading to a high in the middle eighties. Looking at the extended forecast I may see 90 degrees on Sunday. The new staircase to my building's laundry rooom was put up yesterday. everything looks nice now just hope the management company has a maintenance plan in place so all of these wooden staircases last for ten years or more the wood is pressure treated. I know from the deck that was attached to the house my sister and I sold even pressure treated wood will weather over time if not treated with some type of protection over the years.
Ice Wanderer good that you found a back brace which helps make the fire wood processing and other jobs around your home easier to complete. remember to keep the area around the wood splitter free from any trip hazards while working today.
Hunts2long price for a dozen worms is similar here in my part of South Eastern NY. Bait fish (mostly Emerald shiners range from $6.25 to $7.25 per dozen medium size fish) Best to you on the first walleye outing of this year.
Eddie good to read you have majority of your garden planted. You will have to see where any farmer's market are located in your county for items you are not growing this year since you currently are not traveling to Albany. I think i may have seen some humming birds the other day.
Whopper Stopper maybe you can bring some of the Hosta to the "Shack" and plant it there to help keep some of the local der herd on your property. glad the desert dish was good tasting and also low calorie. May Mr.Muggy's visit be a short one.
Icefisher-45 hope your wife's dermatologist visit was a good one. Best to both of you in dealing with your medical issues.
Tomturkey may Geek Squad get your computer working properly and the repair not be to costly. May Michigan receive some rain before the farmers suffer to big of a crop loss. It has been some time since I've had a malted milk shake or glass of malted milk will have to check at my store and other local supermarkets to see if they sell jars of malt powder .
Fish/hunt4ever your Rhubarb cookies are bring back memories of my mother like Eddie's wife she enjoyed strawberry-rhubarb pie.
Wallyworld good to read you have some of next Winter's fire wood supply split and stacked. May you have a problem free journey to your son-DIL and grandchildren's home. enjoy the visit I assume you maybe attending some of your grandchildren's spring time sports games. glad your remembered the baked treats sure they will not last long.
IFF glad you got to meet you newest great grandson. May the RV roof repair hold up and you have no water leakage problems. Enjoy yor time in WI. possibly you and Old Goat/Dennis can meet up and fish together.

Everyone have a good Wednesday.
 Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23512 on: May 19, 2021, 10:46 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 76* here and very sunny. My wife is working the next 3 days. Her dermatologist appointment went well. The cancer was all cut out. She has to go for checkups 4 times a year for the next 2 years. After her appointment we took Mr Dickens to the Cathedral of the Pines in NH. Very beautiful and peaceful there. Mr Dickens really enjoys going there.

Mr Clean, Thats good the new stair cases are in. Hopefully they will last. Good Luck finding Malt powder.

WallyWorld, Safe travels tomorrow. Those cookies look delicious.

IFF, I hope your fix on the roof works. Congratulations on meeting the new addition. A pup certainly will be excellent company for you.

Whopper Stopper, Low calorie desert is always good.

Mason Eddie, Hope you get your garden finished today.

Hunts2long, Good luck today if you get out on the water.

Ice Wanderer, Be careful splitting wood today. Not getting a neuro stimulator now that I have a blood clot and am on blood thinners.

Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. God Bless

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23513 on: May 19, 2021, 12:21 PM »
Which is worse, Loose your wallet, with what ever credit cards are in it,  or your smart phone, with all your information like phone numbers, addresses, emails for all your contacts ?
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23514 on: May 19, 2021, 01:32 PM »
Which is worse, Loose your wallet, with what ever credit cards are in it,  or your smart phone, with all your information like phone numbers, addresses, emails for all your contacts ?

Wallet!!!
All my contacts are stored in the cloud.
;)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23515 on: May 19, 2021, 04:53 PM »
And for dessert....

Inspired by WS’s s-i-l  ;)

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23516 on: May 19, 2021, 05:21 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, all.

79° and surprise, surprise, more rain here. It was light and spotty, though, so it didn't puddle up any worse than it has been.

I wish I could send it up north. It has been absolutely ridiculous here for the past couple weeks. We have already gotten more than our entire monthly average for the entire month. It looks like a turning point tomorrow, though. We're supposed to be sunny and mid 80s up to maybe 90 for the next 3-4 days, so that should dry things out and get the rivers warmed up a bit. 

I took a couple vacation days the end of next week to stretch Memorial Day weekend into 5 days to try to fish, so I'm sure it will rain more then  :roflmao:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23517 on: May 19, 2021, 05:24 PM »
 :roflmao: I just showed her. She said "that looks better than mine" :bow: :bow:

Is this the low calorie version  ;D

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23518 on: May 20, 2021, 04:40 AM »
No that's the NO cal version  :roflmao:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23519 on: May 20, 2021, 04:47 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 60* and mostly clear here on my hill. ::)
                        Eddie........Congrats getting your garden in. :flex:
                        Marv.........We have that problem here, I think the Hosta's are the only plant the deer like in our yard. :whistle:
                        Wally.........Nice group of sweets, the pictures made my blood sugar go up. lol :roflmao: I can't wait till next week, the wood has to get done
                I'll muscle through it. :flex:
                        Steve.........I'm glad to read that the stairs are complete and now you can do your laundry. :blink:
                        I-45...........I'm glad to read that your wife is doing fine after her surgery.  :thumbsup: That's a nice place to visit in NH. :clap:
                        Bud............I don't want to loose either. It's amazing how dependent we've become to our phones, and of course our wallets. :whistle:
                        After splitting wood for 3 hrs. I mowed the lawn and noticed how dry it was getting, so I watered it. I also brought the pontoon boat off the back
                yard and parked it in the driveway.
                        Back at the wood pile in a while.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.