Author Topic: For sale or trade!  (Read 473 times)

Offline TType86

• Team IceShanty Addict
For sale or trade!
« on: Dec 23, 2011, 03:58 PM »
My house and job in indiana with no fishable ice, for your house and job in a place with fishable ice! Must have atleast 4" of good ice. I have a pond so would like a place with a pond! Willing to trade up or down.  Will not trade if you are a weatherman!!! ;D Hahahahahaha!!!!! Sorry I couldnt resist! This waiting game is getting old!!!

Offline JonPerry

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: For sale or trade!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 23, 2011, 04:17 PM »
sounds like a plan, but i'm not sure you can afford mine;
house on a lake with 12" of ice & it'll take you longer to drill your holes & set up the portable than it will to catch your limit.
cost........priceless ;)

Offline WildOutdoorAddict

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Owner NEPL, Pro-Staff for PK Lures & Bobby Garland
« Reply #2 on: Dec 23, 2011, 04:21 PM »
Not sure where you live JonPerry but, a great big Welcome aboard the forum and you new home DAD, from your long lost son! can I come live with you?

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2011, 05:43 PM »
My house and job in indiana with no fishable ice, for your house and job in a place with fishable ice! Must have atleast 4" of good ice. I have a pond so would like a place with a pond! Willing to trade up or down.  Will not trade if you are a weatherman!!! ;D Hahahahahaha!!!!! Sorry I couldnt resist! This waiting game is getting old!!!

I'm thinking JonPerry must be one of my neighbor's I haven't met yet. I have been thinking about selling my place up here near Lake of the Woods in Minnesota. Sorry but I wouldn't want to live in Indiana. Too far away from all the best in icefishing, eh? Getting a job up here would be no problem at all! Polaris Snowmobile's, etc. is located in Roseau which is 21 mile's away from my place. They are practically dragging in any warm body they can find to work there.  :woot:And that's no BS! LOW is a world class fishery! What more could you ask for, eh? ;DDIRTBALL2 ;)
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Offline TType86

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 23, 2011, 06:34 PM »
I think my ancestors didnt want me to have any outdoor hobbies so they settled here in northern IN lol. Nah, its not that bad. Fishing and hunting is ok, but I am jealous of you northern minnesota boys! Was up there a few years back. PLENTY of good lakes to fish. Fourwheeler trails everywhere! I noticed a bar that had a seperate parking lot for quads and snowmobiles! Hilarious! Wish it was like that here! Thats basically unheard of in my parts.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.