New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Thanks Guys  (Read 714 times)

Offline Big Ice Hole

• Team IceShanty Addict
Thanks Guys
« on: Apr 02, 2015, 08:34 PM »
I want to say thanks to the IS members for the info they gave me to make my ice fishing season a success! First time fishing Keuka had my limit of Lake Trout by 11:30 the first time ever fishing that lake and lake trout, Chautauqua 48 keeper perch again first time fishing that lake. I got good info for Canandauga (never made it out there, but next year). A great bunch of guys, THANK YOU.  :clap: :bow: :thumbsup: :icefish:
Born to fish, Forced to work.

Offline JigSchtickGeorge

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Thanks Guys
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2015, 03:13 PM »
Great guys with great info in here, I'd love to go to keuka next year.  I could use a pm on where to park, I know where to find them..

Offline Bear Lake Bob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2015, 10:22 AM »
 :tipup:

GREAT SITE TO CHECK ON YOUR FAVORITE LAKES CONDITIONS BEFORE HEADING OUT AND WASTING TIME AND MONEY

HOPE WE All REMEMBER TO ALSO DO THE SAME!

Offline Hunter44

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2015, 09:38 AM »
Just wanted to thank all that keep this site up and running and also to all the people that are trying to pickup all the trash that other think they don't need to.

Offline dabills

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Apr 05, 2015, 10:38 AM »
I want to say thanks to the IS members for the info they gave me to make my ice fishing season a success! First time fishing Keuka had my limit of Lake Trout by 11:30 the first time ever fishing that lake and lake trout, Chautauqua 48 keeper perch again first time fishing that lake. I got good info for Canandauga (never made it out there, but next year). A great bunch of guys, THANK YOU.  :clap: :bow: :thumbsup: :icefish:

Thanks for starting this thread, great idea. I'm in the exact same position. Went to Keuka first time, first time for lakers. Got my limit! Took a little longer than you though ;D Thanks to everyone that helped me out as well both on Keuka and other lakes as I just recently started ice fishing three years ago, and would not have been nearly as successful without all your help. I love it but I don't think my wallet does. Always bummed out to see the ice go.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.