Author Topic: Fish Logging App  (Read 372 times)

Offline rgwaldron

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Walleye fisherman
Fish Logging App
« on: Feb 03, 2023, 11:10 AM »
Does anyone have a fish logging app they can recommend and tell me why you like it?

I ran across the fish swami website and saw they had an app. The website looks pretty good but would be cumbersome to use because you'd have to track all the data while you're fishing and input it later. The app seems like it gathers a ton of info to make it really useful because you could enter it while fishing including catch photos, but the free version is  EXTREMELY limited. The shared data also seems limited and a little out of date. It would be nice if you got to use it free by contributing which would make it more beneficial to other users. Actually, I wouldn't mind paying for it if it ends up being what i use, but i don't want to invest my time in something if there's something better.

It would be nice if you could import/export data but I don't have enough experience with any of them to know if that's a thing. But this would allow you to keep your data and move to another platform if you do find something you like better.

If anyone has a good app they use that isn't too expensive, like $25/yr. or less please let me know what it is and why you like it.

Bob

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.