Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Who's getting out today?

<< < (2/3) > >>

zcm_82:
Not me. I was out Monday and the edges were mushy on the pond I was fishing. Tuesday afternoon they were open water 3-6 feet out most of the way around the same pond.

Hoping this cold snap that moved in yesterday locks them up enough to get back out this weekend, but I'd say it's 50/50 whether or not they're good before the warm spell next week kills off the ice.

Lee1977:
I went yesterday on two different ponds and the both had about 6” of good ice. Went to Michigan today and the lake we were on had at least 12” yet. All of them are slicker than snot too. Had to be careful on edges and where ever water was flowing in. The fishing was good both days.

Graygills22:
Going Friday night, Saturday,  Sunday...Monday night, maybe Tuesday night....lol. then done!  ;D

ftwwalleye:
What was 11 inches on the lake I had fished before warmup ended up at 7 inches yesterday. Ice was getting to be darker and shore was pretty shot. Had a board and a pier. Only took stepping thru once to tread lightly near shore. If you found the weed line you found the fish. Gills we're charging up from the weeds if you dropped in and jigged up slowly. Windy as heck but managed a small mess. The lake in noble county I was on won't fair too well with another big warmup.. be safe out there folks with a little snow covering areas.

natahka72:
Love all the colors in your pic!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version