The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: **Yawn** More kudos for the guys at Dag's  (Read 876 times)

Offline . Ron

• Team IceShanty Addict
**Yawn** More kudos for the guys at Dag's
« on: Jan 07, 2013, 10:10 PM »
I know that this lovefest is getting old, but I wanted to publicly thank Marcel and Dylan for their incredible service once again.

I had written them a message on here describing a problem that I was having with my Jiffy.  They quickly responded with a, "Your part x is broken" and "Let me look around and see if I have one."  They were kind enough to mail it to me and I got it tonight.  They also went so far as to print me a schematic with some personalized notes on how to install it.  It went in easily, thanks to their help, and I'm back in business. 

I know that they're not going to make a ton of money off me on this transaction, and that's what makes this even better.  After taking the time to find the part and mail it, it wouldn't have been worth the hassle for many shops.  But I can assure you that I will continue to support their business and recommend them to anyone that I can.

Thanks again, Dylan and Marcel!  I hope to see you on Hermon this weekend.  Lunch is on me, should you make it out.

Sincerely,

Ron

Offline jrelaxin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • justrelaxin
Re: **Yawn** More kudos for the guys at Dag's
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2013, 03:50 AM »
When the customer comes first the rest follows suit..........quality store with quality owners the old fashion way...they mean it....always glad to pull in there ....was short a bait container opening day and dylan lent me a bucket......hats off to both marcel and dylan on bringing Dag's back to where it once was.......we are all lucky.... :tipup:
Donuts !!!!!       

Dave

Offline Mainesalmonslayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2013, 05:27 AM »
That is a top notch business!!!!my only wish is they were closer to me.hey guys how about a Location in the Bangor area.maybe you can put all the hacks out of business around here.

Offline fishingfool28

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2013, 05:56 AM »
i agree was in the other day getting my auger blade sharpened.very helpful guys..

Offline FlagChasr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2013, 06:14 AM »
It's refreshing to hear that a business will go the extra mile for a customer. Seems like businesses like that are hard to come by these days. I will make it a point to personally support a business such as Dag's.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.