Author Topic: Lake 99% Frozen, No Safe Ice But Plenty of Fish!  (Read 6209 times)

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
Lake 99% Frozen, No Safe Ice But Plenty of Fish!
« on: Apr 20, 2021, 03:25 PM »
Sucks I didn't get a "Last Ice" type video done for the season but I figured this was close enough haha.

I can't believe the experience we had recently up at 8K! We visited a lake for some scouting, and the ice was just coming off the edges...Enough to fish!!

The bite was 🔥 🎣 INSANE 🎣 🔥 and we literally got a fish, had a fish get off, or a solid bite EVERY CAST!! It was almost like a dream 😂
Timing Ice Off is a great way to experience this type of bite when you're going for Trout! This reservoir has a plethora of minnows in it, so we went with the 2" Swimbaits...The trout couldn't resist! We landed everything from near MA Cuttys to smaller but very healthy and fat rainbows; I even got the fattest Snake River Cutthroat of my life lol...Sometimes it's about Quantity, Sometimes it's about Quality, and sometimes it's about both 😀 Hope you guys enjoy!!

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Lake 99% Frozen, No Safe Ice But Plenty of Fish!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2021, 03:38 PM »
Well done as usual! Thanks, and congrats!
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Apr 20, 2021, 09:28 PM »
Well done as usual! Thanks, and congrats!

Thank you Sir!! Appreciate the comment and glad to hear you enjoyed😀🎣

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2021, 09:53 PM »
Thank you for the video link congratulations on hitting the lake when the trout were actively feeding.
 Steve

Offline Team CO.F.F.

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Apr 28, 2021, 02:02 PM »
Thank you for the video link congratulations on hitting the lake when the trout were actively feeding.
 Steve

Thanks Steve! Good to hear from you and hope all is well. I love hitting these lakes when the ice is coming off, such a great time to get some good action!! :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.