Author Topic: Striker Ice Hardwater Suit  (Read 3133 times)

Offline alumabass

• IceShanty Rookie
Striker Ice Hardwater Suit
« on: Jan 20, 2013, 09:30 AM »
Looking to buy the red and grey, anyone know of any sales going on or the best place to buy one, or maybe two suits?
Thanks

Offline Sinnian

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • PM me
Re: Striker Ice Hardwater Suit
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2013, 07:04 PM »
I would NOT recommend Korky's ~ had terrible luck with them.  From what I have been told, Striker has instituted a price policy, so all the merchants are the same.

I believe Red Rocks was offering free gloves with purchase, and they all seem to be offering free shipping.

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2013, 07:06 PM »
Got mine from Red Rock!

Offline Maizen

• IceShanty Rookie
  • live in Canton Mich grew up on clarklake
« Reply #3 on: Jan 20, 2013, 10:22 PM »
Red rock great service got mine from them

Offline jchunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 10, 2013, 09:45 PM »
I'm looking to buy the Striker Ice Hardwater suit and was thinking of buying from redrock. Any idea if the price will come down soon since its getting closer to the end of season? Or should I just buy now? Has anyone seen a good deal going on anywhere?

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 11, 2013, 06:07 AM »
Got mine about this time last yr, shipped to the door for less than $300

Offline jchunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 21, 2013, 11:44 PM »
I ordered my Striker Hardwater suit a couple Days ago online from Red Rock and the next day I got a call that they were out of Black / Grey jacket in my size. So I cancelled my order and started looking online for other places that sold them. I found a local bait shop that carried the Striker brand. They had the bibs in my size but not the jacket. So I had to pick up the bibs while they still had them, but still had to find the coat I wanted and my size. I ended up talking to Chad at Korky's and he had One left. I found that a lot of places were out of my size. I ordered the jacket yesterday while talking to Chad and he said I should have it today. I was thinking that wasn't going to happen but I was hopeful. The jacket had to travel from White Bear Lake Mn. to my house in Southeast Wi. I ordered it at around 11 am yesterday and lo and behold today the delivery guy showed up just before 10:30 this morning. Ordered and to my door in less than 24 hours. Wow is all I could say and to boot it was with free shipping.

My buddy and I were heading out today at noon to fish until dark so the jacket could not have showed up at any better timing. Thank you Chad. We fished from 12:30 until about dark in the cold and wind. While I was out hole hopping my buddy was in his shanty with his heater going too stay warm. He wears Carhart's. I couldn't be happier with my new Striker Hardwater suit. I was nice and toasty while catching some gills and wasn't even thinking about sitting in my flip over. My buddy asked me about my suit and wanted to know if I got cold at all while I was kneeling on the ice out in the wind. My reply was "not one bit" and that was with my jacket only zipped shut part of the way. He said wow that must be a good suit. I feel the suit is worth every penny and then some. I would recommend this suit to anyone.

Offline cousin eddie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 22, 2013, 07:27 AM »
jc, what size did you get?  Just wondering if they are out of larges for the season.

Offline jchunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 22, 2013, 09:04 AM »
jc, what size did you get?  Just wondering if they are out of larges for the season.
My size is xl. I think since large is a popular size you will have to do a little searching. I would call the places to make sure they do have the size and color your looking for. That way you avoid the call the next day saying we are out of the one you ordered. At least this time of year. I know you live far from the Dick Smith's bait shop in Delafield but when I got my bibs there a couple days ago I believe they had both one set of large in the jacket and bibs.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.