Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1609811 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #16140 on: Jun 25, 2019, 03:56 PM »
That’s great thanks!!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16141 on: Jun 25, 2019, 06:00 PM »
Nice. Thanks for sharing...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16142 on: Jun 25, 2019, 07:09 PM »
That’s a great video. Thank you for sharing.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #16143 on: Jun 26, 2019, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 60* this am, high of 84 here today, will be bumping close to 90 down at the job site.

Marv...thanks for sharing the video, awesome!  :clap:   Glad you didn’t have any problems with your therapy walk yesterday, good job! Be careful with the 2 miler today!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope you had a wonderful day with the grandkids yesterday!  :thumbsup:  We ended up getting the day in, rains came about coffee break however.
  H2...best of luck fishing today with your buddy, hope it’s a double digit day for you both!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...wow, what a great day for you and Mr.WW!! Congratulations on the fishing and best of luck today if you’re heading back to the lake!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  I-45... hope everything is cleared up now with the old landlord,  :thumbsup: to your wife taking pictures!!

Still plugging along on the marble, getting close to our finish line....only about 200 stones left now.   :thumbsup:
  Going to be a good day today, little hot but no rain. The garden is perking up finally, getting lots of flowers on the tomatoes and the peppers are bushing out nicely.
  That time again..... Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16144 on: Jun 26, 2019, 03:55 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                             It's 59* and clear here on my hill, I can see a moon through the trees. ::)
                             Eddie.......It's nice there is a light at the end of the marble tunnel.  :thumbsup: What's next on the list? ???
                             Marv........That is a nice video of the brood and hen. :clap: How's the knee coming along? ???
                             Wally........Wha a great day out on the lake, beautiful fish, congratulations. :clap:
                             I-45.........I don't know how long you lived at the old house but there is a thing of normal wear and tear especially on an entrance carpet.
                    The landlord is just trying on getting you to pay for a new carpet, cheapskate. :cookoo: :%$#!:
                             H2l..........I hope you are going to take advantage of the nice weather today and head out on the lake to get some Eyes. :flex:
                             Yesterday turned out to be nice in the afternoon, I took little Carson with me for my trucks oil change. He;s a typical little boy, he was
                    so intrigued with my truck going up on the lift. My friend let Carson pull the lever to lower my truck, he got a kick out of that. :woot: When
                    we got home the girls were playing out side, no video games and no TV. :o
                             Going to mow my lawn today, that will be about it, oh #3's sons girls are coming today. I have to pick the oldest daughter up from
                    school at 9:30, last day, what a madhouse it will be.
                             I hope everyone has a good Wednesday, Hump Day either at work or out on the water.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16145 on: Jun 26, 2019, 05:05 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

62 heading turning the key on 80 later today with sunshine. They are preaching mid 90's over the weekend.

Eddie good luck with the marble, glad to read the garden is going good :thumbsup:

IW I can just picture little Carson running the handle :roflmao: :roflmao: Sounds like you are going to have a busy summer with school being out. The knee is feeling better by the day, can't wait to get rid of the stitches.

WW hope your arms are in shape for cranking in a few more on your next outing :thumbsup: I will try to keep  reminding myself I am not 18 anymore ;D My wife has been telling me that regularly ever since the surgeon said it :roflmao:

h2l I had a friend who had knee surgery back in the early 70's, talk about an ordeal, his knee was never the same either. 

I am glad you all liked the video. I will be checking the card daily to see what's going on. If something good comes along I will post it. Let me know if it's out of hand.

Time to get the walking shoes on. I have some tilling to do in the hosta bed if the walk goes well.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16146 on: Jun 26, 2019, 05:49 AM »
Good Morning. 59* and sunny.
Eddie, won't get onto the water until after lunch and it looks like there may be some rain late in the afternoon. I knew it wouldn't take much sun to get the garden going. My nephew better get here soon to mow my yard or I will need 4x4 to get the boat out.

WS, the wife had what you had done on one knee about 8 years ago, they ended up replacing that knee 2 years later. Its been fine since then.

IW, sounds like you have lots of help. Take it easy with the mowing.

It is going to be somewhat on the warm side for the next few days. Everyone drink their water.

Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16147 on: Jun 26, 2019, 06:29 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....next couple of days look to be pretty warm  :clap:    be sure to hydrate hydrate hydrate  ;)2

H2L.....good luck with the fishing  :flex:  don't forget the sunscreen    @)

WS......your trail cam takes great video   :thumbsup:  haven't seen my little ones since the other day, not sure where they're hiding out  ???

IW......good to hear the outdoors won out over the tv and video games  :thumbsup: :clap:  have fun with the girls today  :)

IF45.....hope Mrs45 was able to get in touch with the neurologist and figure out what to do next about the headaches  :-\

Heading to camp later today for a couple of days, hoping the fish are still hungry  ;D 

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16148 on: Jun 26, 2019, 11:49 AM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

I forgot this morning, my wife's new kayak is being dropped off today. She was pretty excited when she received word. Talk about a Hassel finally locating one.

I went out to the camera to grab the card this morning and the Ma Hen was stuck within the confines of my plumb tree fence. I have about a 6' high fence of chicken wire and she was having a dickens of a time. I was just glad she didn't get her head stuck. I finally was able to corner her and she took to the air. I would imagine it took her a little while to round up the kids.

Not much on the camera, but I thought a look at the family picking and scratching was worth sharing.

&feature=youtu.be

Hope you all have a good afternoon :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16149 on: Jun 26, 2019, 03:36 PM »
Glad you were able to get MaMa hen squared away ok !!! Those little buggers sure are cute  ;)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16150 on: Jun 26, 2019, 10:28 PM »
Good evening sunny day here reached the high 80's thankfully humidity is low. I have to visit hardware store tomorrow and drop off window screen for repair also see if they have correct light bulbs for ceiling light/fan s in my condo the bulbs have bases the size of old Christmas bulb lights.
Ice Wanderer good the weather allowed your grand daughters to play outside on Tuesday afternoon and you had an activity Carson could enjoy with you. How did today's baby sitting go with son#3's girls. Is there any type of low cost child care programs in your area so your wife and you do not have to baby sit for majority of the Summer.
Whopper Stopper glad to read your healing so well how did today's walk go any soreness once completed. Like your wife and our resident "Mom" have said remember your not a teenager any more. Thank you for the game camera videos of the turkey family may mama turkey have learned from the plum tree ordeal and not get trapped by fence anymore.
Hunts2long knee surgery has advanced greatly since the 1960's-70's back then surgery like Whopper Stopper's required making a large cut on one side of knee joint to get at tendons and total joint replacement was unheard of the use of lasers has definitely changed things for the better. hope you had a good afternoon out on GSL with your friend.
Wallyworld congratulations to you and Mr.WW on the walleyes.  :clap: :thumbsup: may you find the fish as active during you stay at camp. A fox would go after the turkey poults if given a chance think a full grow turkey would be hard for a fox to handle since they are a smaller predator.
Icefisher-45 smart of your wife to take photos before your move may things get resolved easily with your former landlord. Sorry you had to endure all of the Botox injections and still see no improvement with the headaches. I don't remember the name of facility or how far you live from Boston but know you have a well know Medical clinic there might be your next source of finding some relief.
Eddie great to hear your garden is improving with the warmer weather and pepper trimming/pruning worked. the crew and you are making great progress on the marble ,think you will see some inside work once marble is completed now that all the politicans have vacated the capital for the year.
old goat have you had a chance to do any fishing lately.
Tom turkey were you able to repair the bimini cover without having to remove it from the pontoon

A safe and good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16151 on: Jun 27, 2019, 02:31 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Looking like a repeat of the same weather conditions today as yesterday, 60* and fair this am, high in the low 80’s. They were calling for some thunderstorms to roll through last evening, but nothing reached us here.

Steve... thanks, hope you can find the lights you’re looking for today. Not sure what is on the planner at the moment for the Capitol, but there has been some talk about repairing more terrazzo this summer....Doh!   ;D
  Marv...another cool video, thanks for sharing! Glad you got the hen straightened out without any issues, or spurs, lol. Did the kayak arrive? Betting that lifted your wife’s spirits yesterday! Hope to see a picture of the new vessel!   :clap:
  Wally...have a great time at the camp and don’t forget the sunscreen, lots of sunshine coming! Good luck with the fishing today!    :thumbsup:   I’ve been hitting the Gatorade pretty good lately.   ;D
  H2... hope you landed on some fish eager to bite yesterday afternoon. Good luck with today’s trip,will be looking forward to your report!    :thumbsup:
  Jeff...you’re a darn good GrandPa, keep up the great work Sir!   :clap: :bow:   

Was going over my paperwork yesterday morning and the marble numbers weren’t balancing out from what I reported...like off by about 200 stones, lol. The laborer who counted up the remaining pallets of stones didn’t realize we had (two) areas of storage when he gave me the total left. Soooo, looks like we’ve got about 400 to go.... :woot:
  Think it sounds better saying we’ve got about 1100 in.... ;D
  Well, it’s Friday Eve anyway....time to get ready for another 8....Cawfee’s on gang!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16152 on: Jun 27, 2019, 04:39 AM »
Morning all,

Hitting the water in a couple minutes  :clap:

WS.....yay on the new kayak  :thumbsup: :clap:  that should put a smile on MrsWS's face  ;)2  hope it works out well for her and it's covered in fish slime soon  :woot:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16153 on: Jun 27, 2019, 04:49 AM »

It's 62* and clear here on my hill, another nice day ahead. ::)
                             Eddie........Was it one of the newbies that counted the stone, ???he should have known where all the stones were stored. :blink: Oh no not
                     more terrazzo. :whistle:
                             Marv.........I bet Jo was real excited, she's been waiting a long time for it. :bow: another great video of the turkey's. :clap: I'm glad the hen
                     didn't get caught in the wire. :thumbsup:
                            Steve.........There is a day care in town and #2's kids go but we watch them on Tuesdays and #3's youngest is starting there on the 2nd of
                     July. There isn't a space available for #3's oldest, she will be going to day camp for 1/2 a day at the school, then she will come here the days her
                     mother works. ???
                            Wally..........I hope your time at camp is a good one, watch out for the snakes. ::) Good luck fishing. :thumbsup:
                            H2L............Good luck out on the water today, take advantage of the good weather and watch out for the afternoon T storms. :whistle:
                            #3's daughters are coming again this morning but I'm dropping the oldest off at #2's house to go sign up for swimming lessons.
                             I hope everyone has a great Thursday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16154 on: Jun 27, 2019, 05:37 AM »
60* and some fog but that will burn off fast. We got a couple hours of fishing in before the storms came in. Water has warmed to 74*, marked lots of bait balls, caught 10, five keepers. Didn't keep any, today we will. Yesterday just checked a few spots. Hope everyone has a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16155 on: Jun 27, 2019, 05:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like my post from yesterday didn’t go thru. Waiting to hear back from the neurologist. Headaches are still very bad. Seeing the surgeon next week before the Fourth of July. My wife met with the old landlord. Carpet is over 20 yrs old. Not sure what he is planning to do.

Ice Wanderer, Sounds like you have your hands full today and sounds like they are good kids.

WallyWorld, Good luck on the water today. Watch out for thunderstorms this afternoon.

Mason Eddie, How many tiles do you put down in a day? Was it a newbie who checked how many tiles were left?

Hunts2long, Good luck on the water today.

Whopper Stopper, How is the knee doing? Isn’t it amazing how surgery has changed. All that’s left of my fusion of my cervical spine is a little scar on the front of my neck.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Drink lots of water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #16156 on: Jun 27, 2019, 06:38 AM »
Morning iceshanty crew.finally joined this thread.going to hit 90 today..headed out the door to find treasures at some garage sales and hoping to find cheap fishing gear.before i melt in the heat.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16157 on: Jun 27, 2019, 07:34 AM »
Cool start to another HOT day!! Some nasty temperatures and humidity coming.

DR Speckler Welcome aboard the 9:45 thread. I need to fill you in on what has been going on at your old lake. Not good.

I did not get any thing done on the toon yesterday. I had to go pick up some meds and a few groceries yesterday. On Tuesday I spent most of the day trying to get an RX for diabetic shoes straightened out. To much red tape. I have a RX for them from my podiatrist but that is not enough to satisfy the gobernent.

I needed a new piece to fit on the shut off for the motor on the toon if I got thrown off. Ya I am going to get thrown out of a captains chair. The only place  could find one was at Walmart. When I opened up the package they had 8 different ones crimped on the loop of the lanyard. I had to cut the loop to get it down to the one I needed. I now have to go to the hardware to find another crimp to put it back together. All I need to do is get the old gas out of the tank and put fresh in and I will be able to launch it. I also need to sew up the the bimini. Hopefully I can do it in place.

marv Those turkey poults will be able to fly well enough by the time they are 10 days old so they will be roosting in the trees keeping them out of the reach of preaditors.
I doubt that you will be seeing much of your wife and SIl once  the new kayac arrives. Waiting for pictures of your wife with a big smile on her face sitting in the new kayac.
I did not draw a bear permit again this year. This makes 13 years in a row with out drawing one. maybe next year. LOL

I talked to my grandson that lives in MN and is in the Iowa National Guard. He is in the process of getting tranfered to the MI National Guard with out losing the promotion to sargent he just got. Hopefully he will be back home by late July. It will be great to have him back home.

I need to get busy before things heat up.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16158 on: Jun 27, 2019, 01:55 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

First round of storms have passed through with all the nasty stuff missing us :thumbsup: By the weekend highs in the 90's and dew points in the mid 70's :cookoo:

Eddie good catch on the math, hope you are holding up OK heading into the weeks end :thumbsup: One time we did a city contract trimming 1000 trees. I had one of the guys keep track as I was hammering away with the bucket truck. By the end of day 4 we were averaging 115 trees a day and the boss threw us each $100 because we were well ahead of his expectations. On day 5 I stopped early and went back around double checking the numbers just to find an average of 75 trees. The boss blew a cork and I had to listen to the usual rant. When I handed him his Benjamin back he said "keep it, you deserve it working with these morons" The funny part was it was his kid that couldn't count :roflmao:

IW hope all went well today with the Grand kids :thumbsup: I noticed Walmart had BenGay on sale this week ;D

WW hope you two are one a good bite :thumbsup: Looking forward to your days report.

TT we had the poults here last year also. It was funny watching them jump up on the lowest ring of the spruce trees. A couple of them were like 6 inches off the ground ;D They are a fascinating birds, smart as a whip and dumb as a rock, all rolled into one :roflmao:

Welcome DR. SPECKLER to the 9:45 :clap:

I havn't been out to the camera yet today. The s-i-l and I have been busy with the new kayak. I had to install a few things on it and then we had to go get a license for it. Sometime over the weekend they are going to head to a lake and make a voyage run with it.

Hope you all have a good rest of the day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16159 on: Jun 27, 2019, 03:08 PM »
Hello again :bow:

I checked the camera card and found a couple new participants had visited. The one I will share now is an old friend that we have been watching since last fall. She astounded us all winter as she continually visited the corn, and again about a month ago when a Tom took liberties with her in the back yard (I posted the picture). Unless her problem prevents her, she should be almost ready to show off her kids. I will leave you guess which one I am talking about, don't look at the video title  ;D

&feature=youtu.be

WS

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16160 on: Jun 27, 2019, 05:57 PM »
That’s crazy!  I’ve seen other animals with arrows in them, but never a turkey.  I’m torn between trying to remove it or leaving it be!  :'(

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16161 on: Jun 27, 2019, 06:37 PM »
Evening all,

Landed 27 eyes and 10 perch today, 15 were legal from 15 to 19” !!!! All were released again  ;) Back at it in the morning!!

Have a good night. Stay safe.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16162 on: Jun 27, 2019, 09:31 PM »
Good evening another warm day here one of the biggest things I've noticed living here in the condo over a single family home is how much warmer things stay having only one outside wall. I also get the afternoon sun so see temperature of 80 or higher in the condo during Summer.
Eddie guess the coworker who gave you count on marble learned something about where things are stored.  ::) :whistle:
Wallyworld looks like the rising air and water temperature has the walleyes and perch in an active feeding mode congratulations on another good day of fishing.  :clap: :clap:
Ice Wanderer thank you for the on watching your son's children when my nephew was young we took family vacation the last week of June to help my Sister and BIL as summer program for young children in their town did not start until July 1ST.
Hunts2long glad you and your friend were able to get out for a few hours before the thunderstorm and found some hungry walleyes.  :clap: :thumbsup: How did today's trip go did you get to bring home some walleyes for a few meals.
Icefisher-45 hope you heard back from neurologist. Sound like your former landlord is trying to get you to pay for improvements to the place before he rents it out to someone else 20 year old carpet should have a far amount of wear and tear depending on traffic volume. ::)
Dr.Speckler welcome to the thread ,did you find any garage sale bargains on fishing gear. You an member Old Goat should get along good he also likes garage sales.
Tom Turkey sad what you have to go through to get medical items you need to make your life a little better. Thank you for sharing your knowledge on turkeys learning a lot from you and whopper Stopper.May all remaining work on the pontoon go well and motor fire up on first start with the fresh gas. Better luck next time on the bear tag. May everything work out with the transfer for your grandson.
Deal Ninja hope all is going well for you and the family. thank you for notifying us about all the different deals. :clap: :clap:
Whopper Stopper nice looking kayak may everything check out on the maiden trip and your wife catch many fish from it over the years. Enjoying your game camera videos amazed the turkey has survived for so long with the arrow through it's body. iI wonder how it gets to and from it's roost each day think the arrow would effect the ability to fly.

Have a good night folks. Best to all fishing tomorrow.
  Steve

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16163 on: Jun 28, 2019, 01:18 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Sleep hasn’t been my friend last night. Headache has been worse since the Botox injections. Still waiting to hear from the neurologist. My wife ended up going into work yesterday and worked late. Still waiting to hear from disability. Really does take forever. Supposed to be a muggy day today.

Mr Clean, Hopefully the condo stays warm in the summer.

WallyWorld, Congratulations on a great day on the water yesterday. Good luck today on the water.

Whopper Stopper, Have never seen a turkey get along so well with a arrow thru it. I wonder if it has trouble flying. Nice Looking kayaks. How come you have to register them?

Tom Turkey, I hope you were able to get the red tape all straightened out for your shoes. It is a shame what one has to go thru for prescriptions. That would be great that your grandson would be closer to you.

Dr Speckler, Welcome to the 9:45. My wife loves yard sales and flea markets. Unfortunately she hasn’t had a chance to go to many this year.

I hope everyone has a great day and remember to drink a lot of water to stay hydrated. Tight lines to those on the water.

Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #16164 on: Jun 28, 2019, 02:36 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  TGIF!  59* with light winds this am, high of 85 here today.

I-45.... hope the headache loosens its grip and you can get some sleep, feel for you after going through all those injections and no help.
  Steve...yes, the co-worker learned something alright, lol...no harm no foul.  ;D:thumbsup:
  Wally....what an awesome day out on the lake, congratulations!! Best of luck to you and Mr.WW with another banner day today!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Mr.Ninja....fealt the same way after seeing the video!! It’s  amazing the arrow just doesn’t seem to be a bother to that turkey. Hope all is well, thanks for continuing to share all those great deals here with us!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...holy smokes, what an awesome video, can’t wait to show that with a few of the guys at work today!  :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:   That’s one great looking kayak as well. Best wishes to Jo on the maiden voyage!!   :clap:
  Tom...congratulations to your grandson being transferred back home, that’s terrific!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Dr. Speckler.....welcome aboard the 9:45 Sir, hope you found some smoking deals yesterday!  :thumbsup:
  H2...excellent job on the catching yesterday, best of luck today with a repeat performance!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff... hope you had a great day with the grandkids yesterday Sir! How’s your wife’s garden looking with the better weather lately?   :thumbsup:

Last shift for the week coming up, it will be a pleasure clocking out today! Believe I-45 asked how many pieces of marble we have been setting per day...we’ve been averaging about 40-45/Day when everything is going well and we’re just laying.
  Time to get ready for today’s adventure, lol, Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16165 on: Jun 28, 2019, 04:38 AM »

It's 62* and clear on my hill, what a nice string of days we've had. ::)
                         Eddie........I don't know about you but this week seemed to drag out. I'm glad this is the end of it. :woot:
                         Marv.........That's a great looking Kayak, I'm sure it will give Jo many good outings. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: I've seen other pictures of turkeys
               with arrows in them, it's a shame and crazy at the same time. :o
                         Wally.........What a great day you and Mr. WW had good luck if you're going out today. :thumbsup:
                         I-45..........It's got to difficult to do anything with a constant headache, I hope someone can figure it out. ???
                         Tom..........That's good news that your son is getting a good transfer back home! :clap:
                         H2l...........Good job on getting on the fish, keep it up. :flex:
                         Not much going on except I have PT at 9 am and then see the surgeon at 11 am.
                         I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out catching fish.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16166 on: Jun 28, 2019, 05:14 AM »
Good morning Eddie,IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

It's is going to be ugly outdoors today and by the weekend worse yet with heat index over 100 ??? Everyone that enjoys the high heat and super humidity should consider a ride to this part of the map :thumbsup: Me personally..... :%$#!:

45 I sure hope you find some relief soon, praying for you to have a turn around soon.

Eddie hope the next 8 hours slip by fast for you. May there be a cold one waiting in the fridge at the days end :thumbsup:

WW.......Wow! :clap: :clap: Best of luck on today's adventure, hope you keep stacking them up :thumbsup:

IW best of luck at PT today, good luck at the  surgeon visit :thumbsup:

I passed along the kind words to my wife regarding her new skiff. She is chomping to get it in the water but she isn't a fan of the high 90's. I had talked to a warden about the turkey when we first saw it last fall. He said there wasn't a lot they could do, it's the circle of life. She has never had a problem flying, unbelievable that arrow never gotten jarred loose when flying into the roost. We are pulling for her to have a good hatch, time will tell.

Time for my walk. Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16167 on: Jun 28, 2019, 05:30 AM »
18 walleyes and 1 perch. Only 6 keepers. Back at it this morning for awhile. It is going to get hot. WW, have another great day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #16168 on: Jun 28, 2019, 07:00 AM »
Morning all,not many finds yesterday,few lures and a nintendo ds for $5.lots of driving for those few treasures.sold a modded Xbox this morning on ebay..3am packing it up and go to hit the purchase label button on the computer..$52!!! On a $120 item.so I shipped with Fedex.still $26.i HATE shipping anything to California! Getting harder to make money with online sales.well off to find a fedex dropoff location and hit sales on the way back.good day to all.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16169 on: Jun 28, 2019, 07:31 AM »
Just started raining with a little thunder. This band of rain stretches all the way to south of Marv. We had a north to south storm front come on the lake from Wisconsin after supper yesterday. The cold big lake  killed it before it made to the Michigan shore.

The toon fired right up after I got gas back in the carb. With this rain I doubt that I will get it in the water today. Not looking forward to putting it in this weekend with every one else putting in their boats. I might wait until Monday.

It is good to here that some of you are having sucess with your fishing. Hopefully I can find some when I finally get the toon in the water. I have had to go to the twice monthly fish fry at the VFW to eat fish.

Eddie You must be on a diet as you have not said anything about donuts along with the coffee in your posts. I lost over 10 pounds when I was turkey hunting. So far I have been able to keep it off but can not get below 200 pounds. A lot better than the 25 I was at before I went down with diabetes. I feel for the crew having to work in the heat and humidity.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.