Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1614527 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #16170 on: Jun 28, 2019, 10:07 AM »
Only Colorado ???  Was announced one of the ski slops will be open the 4th  :o ::)  passed on going fishing this morning as Mrs had an ultrasound scheduled for 8:30, out by 8:40, still might hook up the boat.  :unsure:
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16171 on: Jun 28, 2019, 11:02 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Already 86* this morning. Slept for a couple of hrs and the pain in my head woke me up. Have a court appointed appointment with a non bias Doctor for the workers comp claim tomorrow. That is taking forever as well. Headache is debilitating and I have trouble getting around the apartment with both the headache and my back.

IFF, How is your wife? Hope the ultrasound results are good. Maybe you’ll be able to get out on the water.

Tom Turkey, That’s good news you got the toon started. Hopefully you have good luck on the water.

Hunts2long, Hopefully you had a good day and beat the heat on the water.

Whopper Stopper, That Turkey does seem to be getting around ok. Have a good walk and drink lots of water.

Ice Wanderer, Hope pt goes well for you and the pain isn’t to bad.

Mason Eddie, That’s a lot of tile. Try and drink lots of fluids today. Going to be a hot one.

Hope everyone has a great day and stays cool and drinks lots of water. Tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16172 on: Jun 28, 2019, 11:30 AM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

45- Sorry Sir I forgot to answer your question. Here in the land of 10,000 lakes locals sometimes refer to it as Land of 10,001 Taxes. Any kayak or canoe that is over 10' needs a $24 sticker affixed to it. They do use high quality stickers ;D

Today's check of the card captured more Mom and chicks.

There also has been a lone hen walking around, I hope she has company soon.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16173 on: Jun 28, 2019, 12:56 PM »
Whopper Stopper, Thank you for sharing that video. Me and my wife miss seeing the turkeys that hung out a few houses from us at the other place. Taxes are getting ridiculous in all states.
Take a kid ice fishing

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16174 on: Jun 28, 2019, 01:48 PM »
Afternoon all,

Boated 16 eyes today 7 legal 9 shorts 8 perch and 1 pickerel. Hotter than the hubs of hell out there  ::). Around 90* with nothing but bluebird skies and no breeze. Called it a day shortly after noon. Time to get on the bike and find some ice cream somewhere  ;D

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16175 on: Jun 28, 2019, 05:28 PM »
WallyWorld, Sounds like a good day on the water. Have a safe ride and enjoy the ice cream.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16176 on: Jun 28, 2019, 10:18 PM »
Good evening another warm day here in south eastern,NY. chance of thunder storms or rain on both Sat. and Sunday.
Icefisher-45 I'm wondering if your body is having a negative reaction to the Botox causing you to experience more headaches. Things sure move slow with disability and workers comp. claims may you receive good news on both claims in coming weeks.
Eddie good daily average on the marble may your crew be able to keep it until job is completed.
Ice Wanderer how did today's PT session go any word from your surgeon on what course of action he may pursue if you still have major pain in the shoulder once Pt is completed.
Whopper Stopper may your wife get to test out her new kayak soon hopefully you get some cooler weather. Thank you for the most recent game camera video. Good to read turkey with arrow can fly.
Hunts2long congratulations to your friend and you on your catch enjoy the walleye dinners.
Dr.Speckler guess that is the fun of garage sales never know what you may find and be able to purchase at a great price.
Tom Turkey happy for you the pontoon engine started up with the new gas. May you get it in the water next week and find some fish.
IFF hope ultra sound finds no major medical problem for your wife. I wonder how many people will go to the ski area so they can get photos or video of themselves on July 4Th. Have you seen Lefty 2053's post about how they are only now trying to recover a snow cat machine that broke through the ice on one of the lakes in Grand Mesa area this past Winter. He posts the ice was still forty inches thick a couple weeks back.
Wallyworld congratulations on another day of good fishing. If you got out on the bike  how was the ride and ice cream.

A good night to all.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16177 on: Jun 29, 2019, 04:34 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 62* and raining here on my hill with possible thunderstorms later. ::)
                           Wally.......Good job on the high numbers of fish you and Mr. WW are boating. :clap:
                           Marv........Thanks for the video, it good to see that the turkeys are eating well. :thumbsup:
                           I-45..........You never know what those comp doctors are thinking, good luck with the one you see. :thumbsup:
                           H2L..........The good weather brought in good fishing, good job. :flex:
                           Tom..........Good idea waiting to put the toon in on Monday, you don't want to be there with all the weekend crazy people. :blink:
                           Bud...........The summer snow is a rear event I guess, it will bring out all sorts of wackos. ???
                           Eddie.........What are you going to do on a rainy day, hey here is an idea, nothing, take a day to rest, you work so hard at the capital. :flex:
                           Yesterday I saw the surgeon and he said the only thing to do is a shoulder reversal replacement, it will probably be in August. No sooner
                   when I got home my primary called to schedule the pre op appointment, it's on July 15th, I also have to be checked out by a dentist to make
                   sure I don't have any mouth infection. The surgeon explained with putting a foreign object in a person there is always a chance of infection. It's
                   rare but it does happen. And I will have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days after surgery.
                           I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing.

IW
                            I hope everyone has a good Saturday

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #16178 on: Jun 29, 2019, 05:36 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  65* and humid this am, high of 82 with some thunderstorms expected to roll in around the noon hour.

Jeff...wow, was hoping you wouldn’t need to have another surgery, sorry to read that. We’ll be pulling for you here, hopefully that will solve the problems....best wishes sent!   :thumbsup: 
  Marv...not a fan of hot/humid weather here either, it just plain sucks in my book as well. Showed that video to a few guys at work yesterday, they were like  :woot:!! Thanks for sharing the new video, it never gets old watching them.  :thumbsup:  Had a few cold ones waiting in the fridge yesterday.... ;D
  Tom...glad to read the pontoon fired right up, awesome! Good luck with the launch today if putting it in!  :thumbsup:  No diet here, I’m struggling to keep my normal weight on with the sweaty weather conditions....  ;D
  H2...way to go on the walleyes again, hope yesterday’s trip produced another double digit day!    :clap:
  Doc...should be plenty of garage sales going on this weekend....good luck with treasure hunting!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...best wishes sent for your wife on the ultrasound.  :thumbsup:  Are they skiing in Aspen?
  I-45...wishing you the best of luck today with the Dr. for the Comp claim. It’s amazingly sad how slow they can be for the unfortunate people who have been hurt and out of work, paid their taxes, and desperately need and deserve  compensation, yet cater to the needs and roll out the carpets to those who have illegally entered....I’ll bite my tongue before I stir the coals in my furnace..best wishes today Sir, hope the Dr. sides with you!  :bow:  :thumbsup:
  Wally...congrats on another great trip!  :clap:  Bet the bike ride and the ice cream cooled things down!   ;D

Thank goodness for an early start/quit yesterday, believe it hit 89* when we pulled off the marble...broiling. Tough to stay hydrated....lots of Gatorade and water helped.
  Some yard work and a trip to the transfer station this am before the rains, maybe fire up the grill this afternoon...have been itching for a steak.
  Cawfee’s on....bacon and eggs on the menu Tom!!   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16179 on: Jun 29, 2019, 07:26 AM »
Eddie, wasn't paying attention to which ski area it was.

Haven't got results on the test, maybe not till Tuesday is my guess.

Steve, haven't kept up on the other post, as in Left's one.

Have to get ready for today shift at the store,

See a long time neighbor has sold, and will be leaving today to live somewhere south, Texas, Florida maybe is what I heard.

Will check in from the office computer later if I get a chance. 
Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16180 on: Jun 29, 2019, 07:39 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a rainy day per the weather people. Going to see the court appointed Doctor today who is supposed to be non biased. None of this has been easy. Neurologist says it could take up to 3 to 4 sets of injections for it to work.

IFF, Prayers that you get good results on the wife’s ultrasound. Are they having a food truck today?

Mason Eddie, I totally agree with you about how people are treated who put in the system. I miss going to the transfer station on Saturday’s and chores around the house.

Ice Wanderer, That doesn’t sound like a fun surgery. Prayers that it works and takes away the pain.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16181 on: Jun 29, 2019, 08:02 AM »
Morning all,

DrS.....welcome to the 9:45 always room for one more at the table  ;)2

WS.....thanks for sharing the videos those little ones are fun to watch racing around  :thumbsup: :woot:

TT.....glad the toon's up & running  :clap:  can't even imagine being anywhere the water this week  :wacko:  :nono:

IFF.....hope you have a good day at the store and time flies by  ;)  best wishes to MrsIFF on her test results  :)

IW.....so sorry to hear you're facing yet another surgery on your shoulder  :(   fingers crossed this one will do the trick  :flex:

Eddie.....can't imagine having to work outside in the heat & humidity  :blink:  enjoy your weekend and get some "relax" time in too  ;D

MrC.....hope you have a/c in your townhouse  @)  I imagine once the heat builds up it's hard to get rid of it without cross ventilation  :-\

H2L.....sure was a hot couple days on the water  :o  glad you were able to get your friend on some fish  :thumbsup: :clap: 

Not much going on today, showers possible this afternoon and again tomorrow  :-\ 

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16182 on: Jun 29, 2019, 08:17 AM »
It was 66* this morning.
Eddie, steak sounds good. Enjoy the weekend and relax.
IW, never heard of shoulder reversal, will have to look it up.
TT, get out there and relax on the pontoon.

Wife had her last of three blood infusions yesterday. It is to help her immune system. She will not be doing much today. I knocks the crap out of her for a day or so.

Dick left this morning. We fished until about 1pm yesterday. It was just too HOT. Got 8 walleyes (7 keepers) and one nice perch.

Hope everyone has a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16183 on: Jun 29, 2019, 09:29 AM »
Good Morning ER's hot and muggy here. Nice report on the little kids IW hope the reverse surgery does the trick for you. Nice video WS has the yak hit water yet? It sounds like WW and H2L among others are getting good action with the eyes. Latest garage sale scores were a Dewalt 18v drill with good battery 10 bucks. and a new faucet cartridge puller 2 bucks   Doc nice to see you on this thread how did the steelhead treat you this year. Mr. C have have you been out at all lately? Might see the deep water mon. will be trying to hitch a boat ride;if not got a couple poles rigged for 10 and 25 ft. off shore.  Have a nice weekend everyone.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16184 on: Jun 29, 2019, 10:24 AM »
Eddie Do not get me started on migrants. Just north of my home town is one of, if not, the largest Fruit and vegetable processing plants in the country. They have been caught with a huge number off illegals a couple of times. The fines were a drop in the bucket to them with the $$$$$ the plant is making. This plant was where the McDonald apple slices were developed. I see that the Border Patrol was in town last week.
I was down a new chunk of x-way the other day. You could see where they ground the ripples out of the concrete. Where they had not ground them out you could still feel them. It is no wonder why we have such bad roads in Michigan. They only have to guarantee a job for a year.
I had my normal 3 eggs, 3 sausage links. a cup of OJ and 2 slices of my buddies muffin bread toast. Since he sold out the bakery when he was in his middle 70's the bread is never the same. This last batch I bought I have to put jam on it so I can eat it.

ww You need to make a road trip to the Blessing of the Bikes. There is Jone Ice Cream in Baldwin that is great.

IW It is too bad that you have to have another surgery. Hopefully things are right this time.

IF-45  Good luck with the doctor. I have only drawn comp once after I fell 12 feet to the black top. Other than hurting my wrist I only had a small break in the side of one foot. I was off 8 weeks. A while later I got a letter from comp wanting a half days payment back as I fell right after lunch. I ignored them and never heard anything more.
When I had to go on Disabiity SS I buried them with documention of all of my doctors appointments about my back. It went through with no problems. it probably would not happen that easy today.

Dr Speckler Have you ever come up to Birley Park Flea Market? There is 40 acres of booths to look at.

WS Even wake boards have to be registered here. The registration lasts three years. One of the guys has at least 6 kayacs plus more other boats.

As the wife was leaving for the evening I aksed her to check and see if all of the lights were working on the toon. The navigation lights were not AGAIN. I spent a coule hors trying to figure out why to no avail. When I bought the toon form my cousin he had stipped most of the wiring as he planed on making a swimming plat form out of it. I jurry riged the wiring but have had trouble with the naviagation lights. If I can not get them working I am going to put it in any way as getting inspected on our private lake is slim to none. We never run after dark anyway.i will work on ti tomorrow as I was too frustated after yesterday

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #16185 on: Jun 29, 2019, 12:07 PM »
Tomturkey i tried a few flea markets around here.mainly allegan and the one on 28th st.in gr.prices just are not right for me as i buy cheap to make a profit on ebay mostly,except fishing gear i hoard that.lol,anyways my boat was a wired nightmare and i ended up buying AA battery powered navigation lights for my boat.no wires and i fish at night alot.they are led and are over 6 years old with the same batteries.enjoy the day shanty family.im headed out for some bass with Davess1 later on when it cools off a tad.private lake so no jet skis and powerboats all over..

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16186 on: Jun 29, 2019, 12:34 PM »

Looking for a high of 90 today with dew points in the 70's.

Not a lot going on. I went to the lake this morning to watch the maiden voyage of the new kayak. I am guessing all went smooth as they were already launched and gone by the time I got there. I had loaded some aluminum cans in the old Buick so I stopped at the recycling place to cash them in. The total came to $10 so on my way home I stopped at the grocery store and bought 2 pounds of potato salad and  4 pack of Hoagie buns for some brats we are grilling tomorrow. The total came to $9.97 so Now I have to figure out what to do with the remaining 3 cents  ;D .

I went out to the camera when I got home and noticed it was bumped a little. When I checked the videos it was pointed higher than I wanted. It didn't matter as the hen and poults  never came yesterday. There was one character out there that seemed to be fixated on keeping clean, so I will share that.

Eddie hope you find time today to sit on a chair for awhile, you deserve some down time and some more liquid medicine   :thumbsup:

IW very sorry to read about the shoulder, try to stay positive :thumbsup:

WW how are the arms holding up ;D Are you making plans for another go at the walleyes next week :flex:

TT I am not sure what they do for wake boards here, I am guessing if there is enough room for a sticker they will make one to fit.

OG good luck when you make it out to the lake. and good going on the Dewalt :clap:

h2l best wishes to your wife getting her energy back :thumbsup:

45 best of luck when you get into see the Dr. :thumbsup:

Bud, best wishes to your Wife's test results.

Time to fire up the grill.

Hope you all have an excellent afternoon-evening :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS
&feature=youtu.be

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16187 on: Jun 29, 2019, 01:08 PM »
WS.....102*  :o   :o. Is that temp right  ???  Poor critter must be covered in fleas and ticks and whatever other biting crawling things there are  :(

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16188 on: Jun 29, 2019, 01:13 PM »
WS.....102*  :o   :o. Is that temp right  ???  Poor critter must be covered in fleas and ticks and whatever other biting crawling things there are  :(

Not sure how accurate the camera is on temp, but in full sun it's dang uncomfortable.

WS

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16189 on: Jun 29, 2019, 02:29 PM »
Not sure how accurate the camera is on temp, but in full sun it's dang uncomfortable.
           WS

I have four Browning trail cameras; two Strikeforce Pro XDs and two Recon Force Advantage.  They are notoriously inaccurate on the temperature.

I should add that all four take great photos and videos, but for some reason the temperature readings can be wildly off.

Mark
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16190 on: Jun 29, 2019, 02:35 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone, Finished with the Doctor. Fired all kinds of questions. Did a physical exam which didn’t go well. Increased pain everywhere. Wife is cranky he wouldn’t let her in. In this day of computers and such you would think disability wouldn’t take so long. They have all my doctors notes and mris.

Whopper Stopper, I wasn’t able to get the video to play. Enjoy your bbq tonight and tomorrow.

Hunts2long, I hope your wife feels better soon. Prayers.

I hope everyone has a great and safe rest of the day.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #16191 on: Jun 30, 2019, 04:00 AM »

Good morning ER"s,
                           It's mostly cloudy and rain is on the way. ::)
                           Marv.......Interesting video, I'm sure that turkey is after whatever is itching it. :blink: Sounds the making of a good cookout...enjoy. :clap: :thumbsup:
                  How did the girls do on the lake yesterday? ???
                           Eddie......Boy were the guessers wrong with yesterdays forecast, we never saw a drop of rain or any thunder, so you plans to do some outside
                  stuff was a good plan. :flex:
                           H2L.........I hope your wife is feeling better. :thumbsup:
                           I-45........One thing about compensation insurance Co.'s they don't want to pay out too fast, hope they do soon for your sake. :flex:
                           Wally.......Yesterday would have been a good day for a bike ride, did you go. ???
                           Bud.........Good neighbors are hard to come by, I hope the new ones fit in to your neighborhood. :whistle:
                           Yesterday my wife and I went to look for some new furniture for our living room, I took some pictures of or present living room and at this
                  one store a woman immediately showed us a sofa that would fit perfectly. The only difference the one in the store had some animals on the back
                  cushions so she showed us a different material that they could put on, so it will be 6 to 8 weeks delivery. We also got a recliner with electric controls.
                  That will come in handy when I have my next surgery.
                          Not much going on today.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out on the water. 

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16192 on: Jun 30, 2019, 05:04 AM »
Morning all,

WS......how did the maiden trip go yesterday ???  hope they caught lots of fish  ;)  no fishing plans this week, too many people on vacation  ::)  good luck at your follow up tomorrow  :)

IW.....yep we did hit the road for a bit yesterday after mowing, went to a little bar/pizza joint for pizza & wings  ;)2  that recliner sounds perfect  :thumbsup:

IF45.....hope you get some good news on the comp/disability soon  ;)

H2L.....hope MrsH2 is feeling better today, a day or two of being under the weather must be worth it if it helps her immune system keep her on track  :)

Eddie.....how was the steak  ???

TT......good luck with the lights  :-\   DrS's solution with the battery powered ones sounds like a great idea if you can't get the wiring straightened out  ;)

DrS......hope the bass were biting last night  :flex:

Weatherman couldn't have been more wrong yesterday   ::)  not a drop of rain all day  :clap:  got the lawn mowed again & a bike ride in  :thumbsup:  they were calling for a bigger chance of rain today, now it's only a 20% chance  :blink:  might have to take a ride again  :whistle: 

Have a good day. Stay safe.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #16193 on: Jun 30, 2019, 05:39 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Wally, Morning Everyone,
  61* and cloudy with a nice breeze, high of 72 today with scattered thunderstorms expected.

Jeff...it looked like we were going to get hit with rain several times yesterday but not a drop here either...no complaints, got everything done.  Enjoy the new furniture, sure could use one of those recliner’s myself!   ;D  :thumbsup:
  I-45...guess it will be a waiting game to hear back on the Dr.’s diagnosis. Hopefully that will seal the deal and get you all that backed up compensation they have been trying to avoid paying....best wishes Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...thanks for the video, guessing the hen had an infestation of mites or fleas possibly?  :thumbsup:  Will be looking forward to hearing how the kayak performed....how were the Brats?   ;D
  Tom... hope the lights are an easy fix today, maybe just a bad connection.   :thumbsup:
  OG...nice buys at the garage sale! Good luck with the fishing tomorrow!   :thumbsup:
  H2... hope your wife is feeling better today, best wishes sent her way. Glad you got on some keeper fish with your buddy, nice!!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...looking like a good day for another ride on the bike if the rains hold off! If not, the next 3 days look good on the extended forecast.  :thumbsup:  The steak was well worth the wait...turned out nicely! How’s your garden doing now?

Got caught up on the lawn yesterday less the weed whacking, will get to that at some point today. My truck is ready for some new tires so will be shopping around for a decent price.... hopefully under a weeks pay, sad.
  Wife was weeding out one of her flower gardens yesterday and I saw her running away. Thought maybe she was getting stung by bees...ended up being several small garder snakes, thought of you Wally!   ;D.  Promised I’d look into that today and see if I can round them up....one thing after another, Doh!
  Cawfee’s on...feeling English muffins topped with peanut butter and jelly this am...anybody else?   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16194 on: Jun 30, 2019, 07:17 AM »
Good morning everyone, Not sure what the weather is going to be today. Sunny at the moment but the weatherman say it’s supposed to rain. Saw the court appointed Doctor yesterday. He fired a lot of questions at first and didn’t really wait for answers. He did a physical exam and was pressing down on my shoulder and neck area causing a tremendous amount of pain and increased my headache. It would have been tough not to see that every thing is hurting. Hopefully we hear back soon. Thank you to everyone for the kind thoughts and words. Does help keep my spirits up.

Whopper Stopper, How did the maiden voyage go yesterday? Thank you for sending me that video. I did get it to play.

Mason Eddie, Sounds like you have a exciting day chasing snakes. Sounds like a good breakfast.

WallyWorld, Hopefully you get to go for a ride today and get some ice cream.

Ice Wanderer, the recliner with the controls will be a big help after the surgery.

I hope everyone has a great day and to those on the water tight lines.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16195 on: Jun 30, 2019, 07:27 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Dark as night here with a storm sliding through. 77, muggy, heading into the 90's later today.

The girls actually spent more time than I thought they would at the lake yesterday. They didn't go to a fishing lake, although the s-i-l caught 2 bass. My wife said the new kayak was excellent. She said compared to her old Hobie, the Old Town was much smoother and faster. The O.T. peddling system is different from the Hobie and it allows you to back up, where the Hobie you had to make a circle to get back to an area. Hobie had the patent on their drive system so other manufacturers had to stick with regular paddling yaks. Hobbies patent expired some how and now there are a few manufacturers offering a peddle system. O T seems to have spent the last few years getting their offering down pat.

I will check back in, I am going to grab the camera card befor the storm hits.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup:  Stay safe.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #16196 on: Jun 30, 2019, 07:51 AM »
Good morning blue skies and sunshine so far weather guessers said I might see some morning thunder storms. Yesterday only had a brief period of rain in the early evening and not the thunder storms that were forecast.Across the Hudson river from me in Dutchess county is the city of Beacon. Its' main street has seen a revival in the last twenty five years with many new restaurants and small businesses my sister and Bil came up from NJ. yesterday to do some sight seeing/shopping in Beacon I met them on my side of the Hudson for a late lunch in City of Newburgh at one of the restaurants on Newburgh's revived waterfront. My sister commented how it was sad that Newburgh's waterfront has come back but heart of city still struggles unlike Beacon. Despite many plans over the years Newburgh has not seen a come back to it's glory days of the 1940's-50's.
Ice Wanderer enjoy the new furniture. Sorry to read your headed for more surgery on shoulder.
Eddie glad the rain by past your area and you got to enjoy steak cooked on the grill and get in some yard work. may you not have a den of grater snakes on your property.
Wallyworld I do have 2 AC units one in living room the other in bedroom I'm on the second floor complex is more like apartment house then town house  style agree on the lack of cross ventilation keeping the heat in the place. Stay alert if you take the bike out for a ride start of vacation season sure there will be increased traffic on the roadways today.
IFF may your wife get the ultrasound results in begining of this week. Any big fourth of July celebration event planed at Campers World/Gander Outdoors.
Icefisher-45 i don't know if I would make it through all the injections shots 3 or 4 rounds of Botox takes to possibly see improvement with headaches. Hope you get a quick decision on your disability case.
Hunts2long may your wife be feeling better after her blood infusions . The two of you also be careful when out on the roads i know Saratoga area is popular vacation/tourist spot. when does the famous horse rack track open for it's season.
Tom Turkey hope you can get navigation lights problem on the pontoon figured out without to much of a hassle.
Old goat best to you on Monday's fishing trip. I've been busy with many things and have not cast a fishing line yet this open water season.
Deal Ninja good to see you back posting on the (:45. Has your local lake started to rebound from last year's big water draw down.
Whopper Stopper sounds like your wife picked the right kayak. once again thank you for posting the game/trail camera footage enjoy my daily dose of turkey footage. May todays storm not be a bad one for your area of MN.
 Have a good Sunday everyone. Best to all fishing may you be able to find a quite spot on your local waters this week.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16197 on: Jun 30, 2019, 08:42 AM »
Steve, nothing I am aware of at the store, only that I will be working that day.

Yup I think water and fertilizer on the lawn is a mistake....has to be mowed more often  :whistle: 

will be heading to grandson's b-day party, later this morning, rather on the day of being the 3rd.

See the spiders have been out in force, can see the reflections of the webs all over the deck in the sunlight.

had a former Gander customer come in seeing me at the registers, ask out loud....."Any Ice fishing gear in here"? lol.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16198 on: Jun 30, 2019, 09:13 AM »
Good morning again :bow:

Bud hope you have an excellent time at the Birthday party :thumbsup:

mr.clean Thanks for taking us around your area of the map. I enjoy looking up different areas and towns that members of the 9:45 talk about. I will be studying up on Beacon and Newburgh this afternoon.

TT thought of you when strumming through the pictures on the camera card today. We watched this Tom still fanning and strutting multiple times yesterday. I was disappointed he didn't make the card doing it but was happy he offered us some video. Not being a turkey hunter I am guessing he is a pretty good Tom.

Enjoy the day everyone :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16199 on: Jun 30, 2019, 12:57 PM »

Just sitting in my chair after an excellent brat feed.

I combined a few of our visitors into one video. I am guessing there won't be much on the card for tomorrow as the rain is pounding down hard. Sundays are always slow as the neighbors around me stay active in their yards which spooks the turkeys.

See you all tomorrow!

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.