Author Topic: Vote YES for fishing and hunting  (Read 8271 times)

Offline oldwolf

• IceShanty Rookie
  • My first wife hated fishing!!
Vote YES for fishing and hunting
« on: Oct 26, 2007, 03:06 PM »
Don't forget to vote November 6. Two bills introduced by the anti-fishing/hunting lobby. Assembly Bill 3275 and Senate Bill 52041, threaten hunting and fishing. If passed the Fish and Game Council WILL BE ABOLISHED, and will be replaced by POLITICAL APPOINTEES. And rest assured, these appointees will not have OUR interests in mind. Your vote doesn't count ONLY if you don't cast it. This is a serious issue.

Offline oldwolf

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Vote YES for fishing and hunting
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2007, 03:11 PM »
Read laws as printed on the ballot. Haven't seen new ballot yet so I don't know if a Yes or a No vote will defeat these two laws. These politicians never make any thing simple.

Offline oldwolf

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Oct 29, 2007, 07:14 AM »
Attended Rally sponsored by New Jersey Outdoor Alliance on Sunday in Monmouth County. Several hundred men, women and children were present to show their opposition to Assembly Bill 3275 and it's sister Senate Bill 52041. If enacted, these bills could abolish, THAT IS  ABOLISH!!, fishing and hunting in New Jersey. This is neither a joke nor hype. This is what this legislation would lead to. Your stake in outdoor activities in New Jersey is in peril. Your vote against these bills is imperative.

Offline iceman_4432

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 02, 2007, 03:36 PM »
Abolish hunting and fishing ?  Thats just CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now thats incentive to get out and VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline polarfisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ICE ICE BABY
« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2007, 04:30 PM »
WOW :o :o :o :o with out that the country would have survived. seems like their taking away your rights away :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  i have your support but i dont live in NJ. why would they even think about doing this ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline oldwolf

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Nov 07, 2007, 03:37 PM »
Well the Election is over and  the two legislators, in conjunction with the anti hunting/fishing crowd, that drafted the legislation that would change the composition and revise the authority of the Fish and Game Council have been voted out. They are replaced  by two individuals with a respect for the rights of sportsmen. This was a big win as Trenton Democrats poured over a million dollars into a small district to insure these two would be re-elected.

Offline Icephishnphreek

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I come from the land of Lizards
« Reply #6 on: Nov 07, 2007, 03:44 PM »
Well the Election is over and  the two legislators, in conjunction with the anti hunting/fishing crowd, that drafted the legislation that would change the composition and revise the authority of the Fish and Game Council have been voted out. They are replaced  by two individuals with a respect for the rights of sportsmen. This was a big win as Trenton Democrats poured over a million dollars into a small district to insure these two would be re-elected.
:clap: :bow: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :afro:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.