Author Topic: Northeast Ct.  (Read 672 times)

Offline albion

• IceShanty Rookie
Northeast Ct.
« on: Jan 15, 2011, 06:16 AM »
Anybody fishing around the dayville to thompson areas? I haven't been out in a couple seasons and wanted to get back at it this winter.

Offline jss111678

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Northeast Ct.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2011, 08:08 AM »
goin to coventry tonite, but it is a little bit from you. i live in somers and fish all over try bigelow in union. plenty of spots to fish in your area. what do you fish for ?

Offline hertzy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • If some is good, then more is better!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2011, 08:15 AM »
Quaddick is a very popular place. I fish there a few time a season. I'm in Brooklyn, so for a quick day, I go over to Quinebauge lake, also known as Wauregan Reservoir. If you don't know were it is, it's right off of route 12 up from Plainfield. Only 5 mins away from me! Only thing is, it's a decent hill getting out. I don't believe they plow it, so it may not be accessible now. I'll try to swing by today to see if it did get plowed.
Brute force and ignorance with over come fear and common sense!

Offline albion

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2011, 06:20 AM »
I fish for anything that will bite. I had A friend I worked with that lives on webster lake in Ma. and I would get a ma. license and he would get Ct. and we would fish both states. Had a goog time would set up stove and have burgs on the ice and coffee and stay all day.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.