Author Topic: Fishing Numbers  (Read 3365 times)

Offline gillishammer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Here fishy fishy fishy
Re: Fishing Numbers
« Reply #30 on: Mar 20, 2009, 10:42 AM »
lol ive never herd"rip sum lips" b4 lolol love it.will do!!!!!!!!
GILLISHAMMER

Offline Pembina

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Mar 20, 2009, 10:45 AM »
Whew!  You guys are going through withdrawls already and April isn't even here. 

Offline Ac

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Mar 20, 2009, 11:16 AM »
ya i think so my self ff is telling us how to use this site and it is really **censored**ing me off. Its like he is the founder of it LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I see nobody here telling anyone how, what or why to post. I read over my original 1st post. I guess what a person thinks and types can be interpreted differentially by others reading it. I clarified why I posted such a topic. I actually seen no harm in asking what I did. Some seem to take offense.  Oh well  :D :D   
AC and FIREFIGHTER who knows maybe next time out I could be fishing beside you and ill be the one walking over to say "hi" with nothing but good intentions....FISH-ON
You would be more than welcome to come over and chat...I might even be the one visiting you.  :D :D :D (but then you would say "Is this guy ever going to shut up and go away)  :D :D I have met a ton of people on the ice, more than on any board. Talking face to face is always better than this thing.

You guys are going through withdrawls already and April isn't even here. 
Just wait Pembina...Its coming !!! Put your internet hardhat on !!!  :D

Like Svengalli  said...Back to fishing. I have had enough of this thread !!!  :D

Offline EEE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Mar 20, 2009, 12:59 PM »
10-4.. get out and rip some lips this weekend Bud! :). Good luck ;)

FF
Rip some lips....never herd that be4.Thats funny.lol.Good luck 2 all this wkend,if out on Lake Wpg Sat come say Hi....We will be driving a black 2 door Blazer!! ;D :icefish: ;D

Offline Jiffy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:41 PM »
 Ac's post was perfectly fine. Absoulutley nothing wrong with his post. I will now be more informative when I write about a fishing adventure. This whole replying with nothing but negative re-marks is really starting to **censored** me off. If you do not like what has been posted just leave it alone. No reason for posting non sense, just a waste of time.
Jaymes Hiebert

Humminbird - Jiffy - Clam Corp - Mr. Heater - Berkely

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.