Author Topic: Bickford, Colcord, Stanley  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Troutsniffer76

• IceShanty Rookie
Bickford, Colcord, Stanley
« on: Feb 12, 2020, 08:11 AM »
Anyone fished over on one of these ponds yet this year? Thinking about giving one of them a try, Is there another public access point to Bickford besides the ramp at the southern end?

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
Re: Bickford, Colcord, Stanley
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2020, 08:58 AM »
Grew up in that area(family camp). Fished it for 20 years. Pm sent
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2020, 09:01 AM »
My advice to you is to take a ride there.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2020, 09:04 AM »
My advice to you is to take a ride there.

Just don't let D-Day drive...
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12, 2020, 02:44 PM »
I appreciate the pm and I also appreciate the snarky comment to take a ride, like a tree falling in the woods, if you post on ice shanty and don't get an old timer telling you to figure it out yourself then did you even post on ice shanty?
:nono:

Offline jeffish2003

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2020, 04:42 PM »
Troutsniffer you have noticed that there is a click of holier-than-thou on the New Hampshire Iceshanty site. Regardless of how normal your question is, they want to tell you to check it yourself be it ice,access ,bite ,etc.... And make sure you understand that they are much superior. They remind me of the hens in the classic Looney Tunes "Of rice and hens". Check it out and you will laugh out loud. I defy you to find these same kind of people on the Vermont or Maine Iceshanty sites.

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #6 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:18 PM »
Oh look! Another lurker bottom sucker with 10 posts in almost as many years squirting one about how no one gives him all the answers to the test, sounds right. Like I said they only ones who will agree with you and back you are also setup up to fail like you. It’s a losing battle for you. I’m sure your’e real fun at a party Jeff. 4 of your 10 posts are deleted so more crying I see. In fact, I remember them.
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:19 PM »
Troutsniffer you have noticed that there is a click of holier-than-thou on the New Hampshire Iceshanty site. Regardless of how normal your question is, they want to tell you to check it yourself be it ice,access ,bite ,etc.... And make sure you understand that they are much superior. They remind me of the hens in the classic Looney Tunes "Of rice and hens". Check it out and you will laugh out loud. I defy you to find these same kind of people on the Vermont or Maine Iceshanty sites.

And yet you didn't offer any answers to his questions... You used your 10th post in 8 years to complain. Seems you might live in the hen house yourself, no?
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:21 PM »
Just proves my point everytime, I love it! Imagine sucking that hard that a seasonal website makes you cry  because they don’t hand out trophies each time you login SELFISH2003 more like it

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:29 PM »
I have a feeling Jeff and Chef Mike have a communal stabbin cabin shack on Lake X where they Dutch Rudder each other til the cows come home

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:34 PM »
I have a feeling Jeff and Chef Mike have a communal stabbin cabin shack on Lake X where they Dutch Rudder each other til the cows come home

Doubt it... I didn't see anyone post on here where they could find it.

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #11 on: Feb 14, 2020, 05:36 PM »
That many more DNA Cocktails to take in and around there mouth without sharing

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
« Reply #12 on: Feb 14, 2020, 06:43 PM »

LMFAO!!!! :thumbsup:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Feb 14, 2020, 09:32 PM »
Oh look! Another lurker bottom sucker with 10 posts in almost as many years squirting one about how no one gives him all the answers to the test, sounds right. Like I said they only ones who will agree with you and back you are also setup up to fail like you. It’s a losing battle for you. I’m sure your’e real fun at a party Jeff. 4 of your 10 posts are deleted so more crying I see. In fact, I remember them.
He's got his cartoons down pretty good though.  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.