Author Topic: Two days on Ball Pond  (Read 633 times)

Offline Squirtx16

• Team IceShanty Regular
Two days on Ball Pond
« on: Feb 02, 2010, 12:25 PM »
REPORT 2
Just adding day 2 to this post. Was on ball pond saturday (REPORT IS BELOW THIS ONE). We decided to try again monday this time look for some trout. So we set up in a less weeded area fished that spot for 3 hours with nothing to show it. I didnt know how deep some of the spots were there fished 25-30 feet. I had to get to work so and wanted to put something on the ice so we moved over into the weeds set up the tip ups from one site to the other not from fromt he launch 6-10 feet of water. The flags were flying and the jiggin was good. Landed 7 largies Two came jigging five came from the tip ups. My dad go a nice rainbow in the weeds? haha he got his trout he was looking for. Will ad pics when I get out of class.... Tonight we are trying squantz but not hopeing for much

REPORT 1
Fished ball pond today not far from the launch in about 10 feet of weed filled water. We had about 7 flags go with some taking a good amount of line but only iceing one. Nice size bass didn't way or measure her but it was nice. Gonna head back before ice the season is over in search of trout. A guy that came in while we were out there showed us a nice 3 pounder he got jigging.

Here a quick question for you.

Whose fish is it?

Ok one guy drills the hole, one guy drops tip up in the hole and one guy lands the fish. Three guys one fish, whose fish is it.

video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/squirtx16

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.