The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: Sm lite flight wobbel  (Read 1794 times)

Offline chop1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Sm lite flight wobbel
« on: Feb 09, 2020, 03:39 PM »
Anyone deal with the sm lite flight drill attachement wobbel . Do they have a warranty fix ? I submitted a question to rapela on line , waiting or a reply

Offline Huntindave

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Sm lite flight wobbel
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2020, 03:58 PM »
Anyone deal with the sm lite flight drill attachement wobbel . Do they have a warranty fix ? I submitted a question to rapela on line , waiting or a reply

There are at least two current threads on this subject.  You are not the first to have this issue.  I quick search will answer your questions.

take care,
Dave  :>)

Offline kpd145

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Shove 'em in
« Reply #2 on: Feb 10, 2020, 12:50 PM »

Call them and get the replacement updated adapter
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! What a RIDE!"--Hunter S. Thompson

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 10, 2020, 08:18 PM »
They're sending out a new adaptor, and new bolt with deeper threads. Im 60 holes in with no wobble. Check your spam folder.
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline chop1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12, 2020, 05:39 PM »
I call customer service and there sending me a new adapter when they get more in in a week .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.