Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679645 times)

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #4830 on: Mar 12, 2019, 08:36 AM »
Titans are THE best!!
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4831 on: Mar 12, 2019, 09:20 AM »
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered a pair of the Titans!

Offline flagup!

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4832 on: Mar 12, 2019, 09:58 AM »
Sooo  I have been wanting to get either the Rigid or the Milwaukee hammer drill for an 8" nils.   This year is practically over for me.  Should I get this one on ebay for $205 or wait until Christmas deals next year?
The only time I learn something is when I'm not talking.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4833 on: Mar 12, 2019, 10:03 AM »
Sooo  I have been wanting to get either the Rigid or the Milwaukee hammer drill for an 8" nils.   This year is practically over for me.  Should I get this one on ebay for $205 or wait until Christmas deals next year?
That's a crazy deal on a fuel... I'd jump now if I were you. I paid 240 for the same kit during the best Xmas sales a few months ago.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4834 on: Mar 12, 2019, 10:08 AM »
Must be in mobile app for 15%, good for outdoor stuff etc, excludes categories like electronics etc. One coupon per account. 

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4835 on: Mar 12, 2019, 11:45 AM »
I've never seen any better deal on this kit.  I'd jump on it now if you are planning on buying it eventually anyway.

Offline flagup!

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4836 on: Mar 12, 2019, 12:32 PM »
Of course I had to pay tax.  Got the Milwaulkee for 219$.  Thanks Rstock.
The only time I learn something is when I'm not talking.

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4837 on: Mar 12, 2019, 01:17 PM »
Of course I had to pay tax.  Got the Milwaulkee for 219$.  Thanks Rstock.
  No problem! Happy to hear you scored a deal.

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4838 on: Mar 12, 2019, 02:54 PM »
eBay has 15% off everything today, when you checkout with the app and use code "PSAVETODAY".  Here are just a few deals that may help fellow ice guys out:

Milwaukee 2804-22 kit for $205 - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Milwaukee-2804-22-M18-FUEL-1-2-Hammer-Drill-Kit-New/333035453265?epid=23030014266&hash=item4d8a75bb51:g:MKcAAOSw0RpchXGB

Baffin Titans for $84 - g" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://www.ebay.com/itm/Baffin-Mens-Titan-Waterproof-Boot/223109721101?epid=1108809366&hash=item33f2602c0d:m:m5uLTaTOu33QwyJ8RZjOBU g

Striker Hardwater jacket and bibs each for $153 - (Just search Striker Hardwater, the link was too long)

Thanks RStock! Got the Predator jacket to match my bibs for $136

Offline PazzoCorso

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4839 on: Mar 12, 2019, 10:51 PM »
I'm about to ditch Amazon Prime. We buy A LOT online. I think I remember hearing on here about a few credit card programs with perks for people that keep the post office in business with deliveries. Could someone please point me in the right direction

Offline NateD

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4840 on: Mar 13, 2019, 08:19 AM »
I'm about to ditch Amazon Prime. We buy A LOT online. I think I remember hearing on here about a few credit card programs with perks for people that keep the post office in business with deliveries. Could someone please point me in the right direction

What do you mean? The post office delivers the large majority of my amazon packages.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4841 on: Mar 13, 2019, 08:22 AM »

Amazon prime is worth it I think. If you get their credit card you're always getting 5% cashback on everything on Amazon and on groceries at whole foods. Not to mention access to their digital library of movies and their 4k original content. I haven't found a better online option than Amazon yet when it comes to wide range of items. Obviously some things make more sense than others to purchase there. Their csr has also been exceptional to me over the years, where I have actually came way ahead on some purchases.

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4842 on: Mar 13, 2019, 12:34 PM »

Are you getting rid of it because you don't use it enough? Well worth it for me but not everyone uses Amazon. 

As far as CC rewards, I've never heard of any perks due to "keeping a post office open".  With todays world I think they are busier than ever with delivering online orders?  There are plenty of cards out there with various reward's programs or cashback options. Google Doctorofcredit, a lot of it is more for finding signup bonuses for both CC's but also bank accounts, but I remember going there for some good articles on what cards are best also. Citi doublecash card is always a solid all around option. 2% on Everything. Might want to pair that with a category type card also (higher percentage in certain categories like grocery, gas, retail etc.)

Offline winterbuddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4843 on: Mar 13, 2019, 12:50 PM »
Their csr has also been exceptional to me over the years, where I have actually came way ahead on some purchases.

I agree.  The customer service is pretty good.   

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4844 on: Mar 13, 2019, 01:20 PM »
Are you getting rid of it because you don't use it enough? Well worth it for me but not everyone uses Amazon. 

As far as CC rewards, I've never heard of any perks due to "keeping a post office open".  With todays world I think they are busier than ever with delivering online orders?  There are plenty of cards out there with various reward's programs or cashback options. Google Doctorofcredit, a lot of it is more for finding signup bonuses for both CC's but also bank accounts, but I remember going there for some good articles on what cards are best also. Citi doublecash card is always a solid all around option. 2% on Everything. Might want to pair that with a category type card also (higher percentage in certain categories like grocery, gas, retail etc.)

I don't use amazon out of last three orders I made..  I canceled two for lack of them shipping the product fast enough waited 2 weeks before canceling.. then the 3rd. and final straw was the order that was lost in shipping.. .  A plasma cutter that more then likely was ripped off out of the back of and by the Amazon shipping persons out of their car. .. so last straw with amazon.  Came and went already.. so not every one uses amazon. 

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4845 on: Mar 13, 2019, 01:49 PM »
I don't use amazon out of last three orders I made..  I canceled two for lack of them shipping the product fast enough waited 2 weeks before canceling.. then the 3rd. and final straw was the order that was lost in shipping.. .  A plasma cutter that more then likely was ripped off out of the back of and by the Amazon shipping persons out of their car. .. so last straw with amazon.  Came and went already.. so not every one uses amazon.

Agreed, that's why I said "Well worth it for me but not everyone uses Amazon"

Offline catskills

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4846 on: Mar 13, 2019, 01:59 PM »
That's a crazy deal on a fuel... I'd jump now if I were you. I paid 240 for the same kit during the best Xmas sales a few months ago.

I got this package for 250 so I can also attest to 205 being a great deal. Those batteries are expensive on their own.   Drill has treated me nice with Kdrill attachment. 

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4847 on: Mar 13, 2019, 06:13 PM »
Amazon Warehouse has a used TICA GCA800 for $18.93 with free Prime shipping. These are my favorite Tica reels because they have the push button folding handle.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0083S41XS/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4848 on: Mar 14, 2019, 08:09 AM »
Sportsman's Guide -  Some nice deals in both the Clearance & regular Sales sections, especially if you're a Club member.  If you're not a club member, they have a deal going where you can receive an additional 10% off by joining the club - use code NEWCLUB.  It even works if you were previously a customer and club member and let it expire! lol  Too many nice buys to list!  Worth a look!

Clearance:  https://www.sportsmansguide.com/productlist/fishing?d=173&sn=13

On Sale:  https://www.sportsmansguide.com/productlist/fishing/ice-fishing-gear?d=173&c=93&sn=6196

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline FishinDude0901

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Walleye Wisdom
« Reply #4849 on: Mar 15, 2019, 10:56 AM »
On the hunt for a Helix 9 Sonar DI GPS gen 2. Anyone got word on some deals? links? Thank you
Jiggin' Like A Fool

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4850 on: Mar 15, 2019, 01:40 PM »
Looking at a Helix 7 G3 SI or DI....what's my best option ? Looking at an early May purchase.

Offline ejdelvo28

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4851 on: Mar 15, 2019, 06:46 PM »
Found an absolutely incredible deal on a new Lowrance Elite 5 Ti with HDI transducer on eBay for $84.  Hoping it's legit!

Offline mattymn80

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
  • CEO Energized Outdoors LLC
« Reply #4852 on: Mar 16, 2019, 06:02 AM »
$1 3-5mm Tungsten jigs at Energized Outdoors till the 20th
Thank you all for your support! - Energized Outdoors

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4853 on: Mar 16, 2019, 09:25 AM »
$1 3-5mm Tungsten jigs at Energized Outdoors till the 20th
Wicked deal!!!

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #4854 on: Mar 16, 2019, 09:31 AM »
Right!!i just bought 40 more jigs!

Offline bigtt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4855 on: Mar 16, 2019, 09:34 AM »
got 30 jigs with free shipping and jig case!!!

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
« Reply #4856 on: Mar 16, 2019, 09:38 AM »
I better get my order in. Last year bought them, theyre good quality for the money.
Champlain
Memphremagog

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #4857 on: Mar 16, 2019, 10:50 AM »
Yep, those tungstens are going fast.  Great price for a great jig.  I used them jigs this year ice fishing and they held up well.  Bought 20 more for the halibut. 

Offline Longshoremen

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4858 on: Mar 16, 2019, 01:49 PM »
Great deal, going fast great gift for the kids.👍

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4859 on: Mar 16, 2019, 03:37 PM »
Got a order in,thanks guys!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor