Author Topic: Where to buy a Nils Auger  (Read 1455 times)

Offline FrankAk

• Team IceShanty Regular
Where to buy a Nils Auger
« on: Dec 18, 2006, 08:54 PM »
I have decided on a nils master auger. Where would I get one? Do places carry them here in Alaska or do I have to order one?

Offline Grizzly1

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Where to buy a Nils Auger
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2006, 11:45 PM »
When I was considering the Nils I called around and could find no one in AK.  Called Nils Master USA directly about dealers up here and as of last year there were none, could have changed by now though.  From what I found, buying direct was also cheaper than using the dealers.

Offline FrankAk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2006, 12:22 AM »
Darn. I was hoping I could deal locally. It would sure make things a lot easier. But I guess the ordering part isnt to bad. Its just 530 for an ice auger is a lot of money. I could just get the jiffy at SW... Man I hate it when I second guess myself haha.

Offline bluecaddisfly

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • TIGHT LINES AND SMOOTH DRAGS
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2006, 02:53 AM »
 Frank, nils usa is located in so. burlinton vermont. not sure who might carry there stuff on that side of the country. will look and see if i still have there e-mail/web/phone.

Offline Grizzly1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 2006, 01:35 PM »
Tough decision Frank, I was there last year too.

Here's NilsUSA ph# 802-658-1070, they've always been patient and helpful with my questions and calls

Offline FrankAk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 19, 2006, 10:36 PM »
Alrighty then.. Ie done some hard research and looked at the augers and the jiffy 3110 will be sitting under the christmas tree for my pops. Thanks for the help guys.

Sorry Dan im here in Anchor town. Im going to be contacting you about maybee hooking up at byers soon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.