Author Topic: killer recipe for any white meat fish  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Roncarr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it swims I will JIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
killer recipe for any white meat fish
« on: Jan 28, 2006, 04:37 PM »
take fillets sprinkle on garlic powder onion powder and lemon juice on each side of fillets then crush ritz crackers in a bag or food procesor lightly sprinkle on one side cut thin slices of butter the long way and place on top then give it one more shot of lemon and bake I use this on cod haddock striper and fluke I think it would be best on perch or walleye  it is very GOOD!  :P
no flag just a perch doin a drive by 

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
Re: killer recipe for any white meat fish
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2006, 07:16 PM »
I cook the stripers I get in the summer the same way, AWESOME!!! :thumbsup: Never tried it on perch or anything like that, I usually just fry it.

Offline WANNAKETCHUM

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Where da fish at???
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2006, 07:40 PM »
take fillets sprinkle on garlic powder onion powder and lemon juice on each side of fillets then crush ritz crackers in a bag or food procesor lightly sprinkle on one side cut thin slices of butter the long way and place on top then give it one more shot of lemon and bake I use this on cod haddock striper and fluke I think it would be best on perch or walleye  it is very GOOD!  :P
 How long should you bake the filets and at what teperature? ???...WK
Give your son a fish, and he will eat for a day.....teach your son to fish and eventually he'll end up kicking your @ss every time you fish together!!!

Offline Roncarr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it swims I will JIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2006, 10:43 PM »
 How long should you bake the filets and at what teperature? ???...WK
small fillets perch 400 5to 10 min  big 15 to 20 I had a 36in fillet took 30 min it was thick it was a 45in striper yes I had to cut it into two pieces to fit in pan good luck  ;D
no flag just a perch doin a drive by 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.