Author Topic: Newfound Circus Season 2019  (Read 63241 times)

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
Re: Newfound Circus Season 2019
« Reply #510 on: Jan 23, 2020, 03:30 PM »
Lucky guy mine are 15 and 12 the 15 yr old has a boyfriend I'm not ready for that. But my wife did buy me a nice shirt for meet and greets

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #511 on: Jan 23, 2020, 03:49 PM »
you Know CD, once I made the last payment on their collage tuition.. I haven't heard from them since, well except to pay for weddings...
I'm very sorry to hear that, Joe. Maybe they'll come around in their thinking?
and they let it be known the old man was none too stable.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
You'll be alright, Frank. When their dates start showing up for the parents meet & greets, just walk them over and show em your guns. Word will get around, pretty fast.  ;D
The good ones will want to hunt with you and the others won't be back.

Sorry for my contributions to hijacking the Circus thread, Jiggin.  :(
I'll miss you. Not planning on joining or learning any of those social media sites.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #512 on: Jan 23, 2020, 03:55 PM »
When my nieces were old enough to start dating my brother had one rule... You wanna date my daughter, you gotta beat me at arm wrestling (my brother is a big barrel chested heavy equipment operator) a couple of the respectful ones were allowed to win but they were a select group lol
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline fishermantim

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #513 on: Jan 23, 2020, 03:57 PM »
When my nieces were old enough to start dating my brother had one rule... You wanna date my daughter, you gotta beat me at arm wrestling (my brother is a big barrel chested heavy equipment operator) a couple of the respectful ones were allowed to win but they were a select group lol

Punctuation is important....."When my nieces were old enough to start dating my brother "?????
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" - the Existential Blues

I am a legend in my own mind!

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #514 on: Jan 23, 2020, 04:08 PM »

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #515 on: Jan 23, 2020, 04:39 PM »

Punctuation is important....."When my nieces were old enough to start dating my brother "?????
My apologies... but really?? You couldn't figure that one out from the context of the statement? Punctuation may be important but so is a logical thought process...
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #516 on: Jan 23, 2020, 04:48 PM »
Yep, I know the guy of which you speak.  ;) I do hear from him occasionally. No idea if his "texts" are what's going to my e-mail? Can that even happen?? We'll have to ask him. ;D
Re: your daughters Joe, maybe that's a good thing? I trust their doing well out on their own? Too many adult kids living under their parent's roof today, IMO.   
Yeah, thanks Denny. I don't miss changing those three channels either. For a while, I had younger brothers that would mess with the rabbit ears until the novelty wore off.
I watch Gun smoke reruns too, Joe. Right now, it's fun watching Matt when he was 40 years younger than we are now.  :)

I watch "Leave it to Beaver" from 8-9 am. I call it "My Morning Beav".  ;D

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #517 on: Jan 23, 2020, 04:51 PM »

My daughter always said "All my friends are afraid of you". I could never understand that I am a luvable guy.  ::)

Offline zwiggles

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #518 on: Jan 23, 2020, 04:55 PM »

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #519 on: Jan 23, 2020, 04:56 PM »
My apologies... but really?? You couldn't figure that one out from the context of the statement? Punctuation may be important but so is a logical thought process...

C’mon Tim, be better
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #520 on: Jan 23, 2020, 05:22 PM »
Punctuation. .. smuctuation... this is a fishing Web site,  not English class..
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #521 on: Jan 23, 2020, 08:19 PM »
My daughter always said "All my friends are afraid of you". I could never understand that I am a luvable guy.  ::)
Robin says "you intimidate everybody."  ???, but I know I'm not as luvable as you, Denny.  ;D
I watch "Leave it to Beaver" from 8-9 am. I call it "My Morning Beav".  ;D
I've been known to watch the Beav. 
Mostly to check out Mary Ellen Rogers, though.  ;)

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #522 on: Jan 24, 2020, 06:24 AM »
I'm very sorry to hear that, Joe. Maybe they'll come around in their thinking?  :roflmao: :roflmao:
You'll be alright, Frank. When their dates start showing up for the parents meet & greets, just walk them over and show em your guns. Word will get around, pretty fast.  ;D
The good ones will want to hunt with you and the others won't be back.

Sorry for my contributions to hijacking the Circus thread, Jiggin.  :(
I'll miss you. Not planning on joining or learning any of those social media sites.

I'm with you CD on not joining other sites

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #523 on: Jan 24, 2020, 07:32 AM »
I'm with you CD on not joining other sites

Me niether...
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #524 on: Jan 24, 2020, 08:51 AM »
Me niether...

I think this is an old guy thing.

Offline DConICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #525 on: Jan 24, 2020, 08:55 AM »
Then I am old too (which I am).... this site is the closest thing I come to "social media" and I am fine with it... wish the Circus all the best, but I'm sticking here.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #526 on: Jan 24, 2020, 09:03 AM »

I think its more a sane guy thing... I'm trailing you guys by around 20 years and this site is as social as I get lol.

I thought tweeters were the little speakers next to the woofers... Turns out its how you use your phone to show the ladies your package...

Offline zwiggles

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #527 on: Jan 24, 2020, 09:28 AM »
I think its more a sane guy thing... I'm trailing you guys by around 20 years and this site is as social as I get lol.

I thought tweeters were the little speakers next to the woofers... Turns out its how you use your phone to show the ladies your package...

Social media has it upsides and downsides. I enjoy twitter for following different news sources and individuals. You can get a lot of different opinions quickly with it. So far IG is great, but I just joined to follow jiggin and the circus. FB is for the birds.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #528 on: Jan 24, 2020, 09:41 AM »
Social media has it upsides and downsides. I enjoy twitter for following different news sources and individuals. You can get a lot of different opinions quickly with it. So far IG is great, but I just joined to follow jiggin and the circus. FB is for the birds.

I hear ya Z... I'm sure there's a few people I'd follow if I were to fire up a twitter account but most of them already have a podcast so I follow those instead.
Not knocking it, just not really my thing.

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
« Reply #529 on: Jan 24, 2020, 11:41 AM »
Same here! (Not that I'm all that sane but....lol)
I even showed up late to the Ice Shanty party as well because I was so reluctant to use technology. Glad I'm here now. But this is as far as I go.
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #530 on: Jan 24, 2020, 03:12 PM »
I’m 34 this is all I do in the social media aspect never had a Facebook nothing

Offline Capt. Black

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Deserves got nothing to do with it."
« Reply #531 on: Jan 24, 2020, 03:45 PM »
Old timer, did the carrier pigeon that I sent arrive yet? It had the ice conditions on the Dark Side! Hope it didn’t run into Jiggin’s drone!

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #532 on: Jan 24, 2020, 06:43 PM »
Old timer, did the carrier pigeon that I sent arrive yet? It had the ice conditions on the Dark Side! Hope it didn’t run into Jiggin’s drone!

Captain I had the carrier pigeon for supper it was good but not as good as the passenger pigeon I had years ago. Got your message ready to take myself and Bamb308 to the Dark Side.

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #533 on: Jan 24, 2020, 06:46 PM »
Robin says "you intimidate everybody."  ???, but I know I'm not as luvable as you, Denny.  ;DI've been known to watch the Beav. 
Mostly to check out Mary Ellen Rogers, though.  ;)

Who is Robin? One of your Babes? I like older women like June especially when she says "Ward you were a little hard on the Beav last night".

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #534 on: Jan 24, 2020, 07:13 PM »
Who is Robin? One of your Babes? I like older women like June especially when she says "Ward you were a little hard on the Beav last night".
:roflmao: :roflmao: :nono:
Robin's the woman I live with and takes care of me. ;)
Captain I had the carrier pigeon for supper it was good but not as good as the passenger pigeon I had years ago.
:roflmao:, Really dating yourself there, Denny. Maybe your grandfather?

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #535 on: Jan 24, 2020, 07:17 PM »
Lmao

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #536 on: Jan 24, 2020, 07:35 PM »
:roflmao: :roflmao: :nono:
Robin's the woman I live with and takes care of me. ;) :roflmao:, Really dating yourself there, Denny. Maybe your grandfather?

Sorry CD no disrespect intended.

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #537 on: Jan 24, 2020, 09:07 PM »
I’m 34 this is all I do in the social media aspect never had a Facebook nothing

AA I love the fact your on the millennial cusp and you are so in tune with the gen x and boomers I wish there were more of you these days most of the millennials now a days aren't worth a piss hole in the snow.... sorry rough day at work.

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #538 on: Jan 24, 2020, 09:17 PM »
Sorry CD no disrespect intended.
None taken, Denny. You actually brought up some fond memories.  ;)

Offline jpease

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #539 on: Jan 24, 2020, 09:20 PM »

AA I love the fact your on the millennial cusp and you are so in tune with the gen x and boomers I wish there were more of you these days most of the millennials now a days aren't worth a piss hole in the snow.... sorry rough day at work.

I'm 35 and could not agree with you more. I dread when I need to hire someone these days

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.