Author Topic: Tournament  (Read 19063 times)

Offline 1TIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SAFE ICE TO ALL !
Re: Tournament
« Reply #120 on: Nov 02, 2006, 10:23 PM »
I'll go along with Esoxslayer !
Intelligent individual as well as ethical and I feel he can make an unbiased firm decision when it needs to be made .

Offline CNY Farmer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #121 on: Nov 03, 2006, 07:14 AM »
Ohh yes I support esox to for captain but don't you have to post pics of fish first

What someone needs to post pics of fish before they can be captain???? So Dr.Icegeek last winter had to post a picture before he was quailified to run the contest???? Or D-Man had to this spring on MFF before he could run the tourney??? ::) I guess I don't understand :-\

flockshot

« Reply #122 on: Nov 03, 2006, 07:17 AM »
maybe you should just have fun marshrat and realize that theres really not a whole lot more to complain about.

Offline 1TIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SAFE ICE TO ALL !
« Reply #123 on: Nov 03, 2006, 07:19 AM »
maybe you should just have fun marshrat and realize that theres really not a whole lot more to complain about.

:thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Dont leave fish to find fish
« Reply #124 on: Nov 03, 2006, 12:11 PM »
What someone needs to post pics of fish before they can be captain???? So Dr.Icegeek last winter had to post a picture before he was quailified to run the contest???? Or D-Man had to this spring on MFF before he could run the tourney??? ::) I guess I don't understand :-\
D man and Ice geek didn't brag as much as Esox
Christopher S Neal
3rd place 2011 NEIT Points Race
1st Place Lilly Lake 2011
1st Place Beechwood Lake 2012

flockshot

« Reply #125 on: Nov 03, 2006, 12:17 PM »
who cares marsh... dont complain as much and post as few pics. this is a fun side tourney..if you are gonna whine about it all the time why do you even want to do it?

Offline CNY Farmer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #126 on: Nov 03, 2006, 01:57 PM »

I don't think I saw ES brag  about the fish he catches. :-\ I thought it was more  that NY would win the  Tourney :)   

Offline PGKris

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Iceshanty Trout King
« Reply #127 on: Nov 03, 2006, 03:41 PM »
NY goin down  ;D

2007 Lake Trout Champion. Bring it on!

"I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude"
-Thoreau

Offline 1TIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SAFE ICE TO ALL !
« Reply #128 on: Nov 03, 2006, 05:56 PM »
I guess I don't understand now !
Correct me if I'm wrong and I may be ... but isn't that what this whole thing is about ?
I thought it was for all of us to share our stories about fishing and once in a while post a picture of our catch .
I don't think thats bragging as you put it . Thats using the site for what it was intended and sharing some fellowship with other ice fishing enthusiast's . As for showing a picture of our catch to prove our knowledge of the sport or our success thats not bragging thats just being proud of our efforts .
If I'm wrong I'm wrong but in this case  I THINK I'm pretty close to rite !

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #129 on: Nov 03, 2006, 06:01 PM »
I think this transition period is killing everyone...Bring on the hard stuff 8)
Andrew

Offline Zorro

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #130 on: Nov 03, 2006, 07:23 PM »
I think this transition period is killing everyone...Bring on the hard stuff 8)

Hell yes cant wait for the hard stuff :)
Perch all the way

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #131 on: Nov 03, 2006, 09:09 PM »
I don't think I saw ES brag  about the fish he catches. :-\ I thought it was more  that NY would win the  Tourney :)   
Yea your right he doesnt catch any fish to brag about
Christopher S Neal

Offline 1TIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SAFE ICE TO ALL !
« Reply #132 on: Nov 03, 2006, 10:20 PM »
Some people just dont get it I guess !
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline CNY Farmer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #133 on: Nov 04, 2006, 06:32 AM »

Unreel :wacko:,you think people need to brag about the fish they catch????
I'm sure some on here catch some really nice fish but don't ever post pics because thats the way they are. They feel they don't need to "one up" someone  ::)

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #134 on: Nov 04, 2006, 06:58 AM »

i, like majority of people on here dont post pics to brag (outside of the tourney), i/we post pics because i/we enjoy everyone elses pics and want to share them and hope they enjoy them as much as i/we enjoy their pics :tipup:

that said, in the tourney, the only reason to post pics is to brag :tipup: your not posting theme to say, do you like my pics, what great scenery in the background, NO. you post the pics in hopes of winning the tourney or beating the next guy, then theres the guys that upgrade there fish by 1/2" everyday, yet is still 5" short of 3rd place? those should be in the pics section. of course you wouldnt understand, you havnt entered a fish. yet your the one doing all the bashing of others who have posted fish. as far as posting a fish to be captaqin, didnt you try to proclaim yourself team captain of PA, and redo the entire math system of 1+1=2 with 3 squared divided by 2+9 pie to the 8th power=PA gets 10 extra points per fish seen in the river over what NY catches and posts ??? yet you never entered a fish :tipup:

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #135 on: Nov 04, 2006, 08:15 AM »

i, like majority of people on here dont post pics to brag (outside of the tourney), i/we post pics because i/we enjoy everyone elses pics and want to share them and hope they enjoy them as much as i/we enjoy their pics :tipup:

that said, in the tourney, the only reason to post pics is to brag :tipup: your not posting theme to say, do you like my pics, what great scenery in the background, NO. you post the pics in hopes of winning the tourney or beating the next guy, then theres the guys that upgrade there fish by 1/2" everyday, yet is still 5" short of 3rd place? those should be in the pics section. of course you wouldnt understand, you havnt entered a fish. yet your the one doing all the bashing of others who have posted fish. as far as posting a fish to be captaqin, didnt you try to proclaim yourself team captain of PA, and redo the entire math system of 1+1=2 with 3 squared divided by 2+9 pie to the 8th power=PA gets 10 extra points per fish seen in the river over what NY catches and posts ??? yet you never entered a fish :tipup:
'
It was a joke I know he catches fish or he wouldn't bother with his time on IS. I'm sure everyone on here catch fish you guys need to lighten up and have some fun.

And for I not posting fish you need to do your homework I posted fish in all of the tourneys I have taken place in. IN the IS tourney last year I posted a Rainbow and pickerel. IN this years MFF tourney I posted a whitefish, rainbow, and a carp.
Christopher S Neal

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #136 on: Nov 04, 2006, 08:23 AM »
IN this years MFF tourney I posted a whitefish, rainbow, and a carp.

That was a Fallfish and not a whitefish.   

Ken                                          

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #137 on: Nov 04, 2006, 09:05 AM »
That was a Fallfish and not a whitefish.   

Sorry bean thats what we call them down here but yes a fallfish
Christopher S Neal

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.