Author Topic: Newest jaw jacker  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
Newest jaw jacker
« on: Nov 18, 2018, 07:47 PM »
Just saw this online what will they think of next https://www.facebook.com/1399236480310985/posts/2309244949310129/
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

BrookieSlayer99

Re: Newest jaw jacker
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2018, 09:03 PM »
They guys that make JJ have had those for a while they but just recently started selling them. Pretty expensive though

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2018, 10:21 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys know. Dick's has 20% off and they have Jaw Jackers in stock as well, I have Wiki Buy on my browser and applied a 5% Cash back code for me as well, I got 2 Jaw Jackers for a little over $60 figured i'd spread the word
Tight Lines!

Offline Arctic Addict

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Flagggg!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 19, 2018, 05:32 PM »
Man, I can't wait until JJ comes out with the auto retrieve too then I guess I won't have to go out in the cold.
"Hope" is not a good fishing strategy!

Offline Papa Sly

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 21, 2018, 04:30 PM »
Man, I can't wait until JJ comes out with the auto retrieve too then I guess I won't have to go out in the cold.
that's what I saw about them...LOL   who doesn't want and enjoy the challenge of setting the hook.
A bad day of ice fishing is better than any day at work!
http://i.imgur.com/dIEANML.jpg?1

Offline Mancaveburnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Nov 21, 2018, 04:46 PM »
I have one that I keep just outside the flipover for added entertainment while I have a deadstick and a jigging pole inside. I used the jawjacker all last season and only caught one fish on it but it keeps me entertained a little by setting it up and taking it down lol. Maybe I'll perfect it this year I just don't put too much time in it I guess.

Offline Papa Sly

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Nov 21, 2018, 05:30 PM »
sold mine and bought finicky fooler, now have 5 super adjustment from sunnies to the 34 " pike I caught on it. The hole covers and rims keep your hole ice free all day.
https://finickyfooler.com/p/insructional-video
A bad day of ice fishing is better than any day at work!
http://i.imgur.com/dIEANML.jpg?1

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Nov 21, 2018, 05:41 PM »
sold mine and bought finicky fooler, now have 5 super adjustment from sunnies to the 34 " pike I caught on it. The hole covers and rims keep your hole ice free all day.
https://finickyfooler.com/p/insructional-video

I love my finicky foolers! I own tipups, but only use them if I need to when the kids come out.

Offline Nosaj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Nov 22, 2018, 05:13 AM »

Finicky Foolers,,,,,,,,,sounds like something that should be in Doctorgee's Fishslap/Joe Dirt quote

"Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser"

Offline Nosaj

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Nov 22, 2018, 05:31 AM »
What I like about the Finicky Foolers or the Indian Hill Noreasters thT I use is that after the flag is tripped the reel is in free spool.  I have HT ice riggers, jaw jackets and the Noreasters and like the Noreasters (no longer made) the best.  I may have to get a Finicky Fooler to ad to my collection of "whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser".....you can't beat the name.  I made hole covers from closed cell foam to keep the hole clear of ice.  I use the covers on my tips as well

Offline PoolGuy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hello my name is Bill and I'm an ice fisherman !!
« Reply #10 on: Nov 22, 2018, 09:07 AM »
What I like about the Finicky Foolers or the Indian Hill Noreasters thT I use is that after the flag is tripped the reel is in free spool.  I have HT ice riggers, jaw jackets and the Noreasters and like the Noreasters (no longer made) the best.  I may have to get a Finicky Fooler to ad to my collection of "whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser".....you can't beat the name.  I made hole covers from closed cell foam to keep the hole clear of ice.  I use the covers on my tips as well

Indian Hill Nor’easters ...great rig I have two or three but don’t use them as much anymore. Maybe time to resurrect them from the dust
I just want to go ice fishing and ignore my adult problems

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Nov 26, 2018, 08:36 AM »
Finicky Foolers,,,,,,,,,sounds like something that should be in Doctorgee's Fishslap/Joe Dirt quote

"Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser"

haha, you are right, would fit right in
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline merk42

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Nov 29, 2018, 10:27 AM »
Thats so funny we set ours up right next to our jiggin chairs. and we both LOL when the thing goes off.. We have caught quite a few fish on it..

I have one that I keep just outside the flipover for added entertainment while I have a deadstick and a jigging pole inside. I used the jawjacker all last season and only caught one fish on it but it keeps me entertained a little by setting it up and taking it down lol. Maybe I'll perfect it this year I just don't put too much time in it I guess.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.