Author Topic: I will be out on petite this afternoon  (Read 983 times)

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
I will be out on petite this afternoon
« on: Feb 06, 2007, 11:32 AM »
and tonight prefishing for the derby this weekend. i'm the guy towing a jet sled behind an old arctic cat panther snowmobile. if anybody happens to be fishing this afternoon and sees me out there don't be shy to come say hi.

Offline Rfinkee

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: I will be out on petite this afternoon
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2007, 08:51 PM »
Was that you movin the permanent?I was triing my luck by the willow.How,d you do?I found crappies there yesterday but only dink perch today.

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2007, 08:10 PM »
nah, i had the very old black arctic cat towing a jet sled. i was fishing the point on the northwest side of the lake. i wanted to be mobile so i fished off of my snowmobile.

did you have a four wheeler ? cause if you did i think i saw you tow back across columbia bay as i was heading toward petite. i think i saw you there earlier because before i towed my gear i slow motored across the lake to see if the guys in the permanent where doing any good.

Offline Rfinkee

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2007, 07:45 AM »
yea that was me.How do you usually do on petite.I fish alot there in the boating months,but not so much in winter.

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2007, 09:55 PM »
through the ice i do okay. generally all i catch is crappie and bluegills there in the winter.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.