Author Topic: Missy Red Bridge Recon  (Read 10255 times)

Offline TennesseeFreeze

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Missy Red Bridge Recon
« Reply #60 on: Feb 11, 2018, 07:29 PM »
Destroyed the Crappie Today with Mickey and Russ at the spot!  :icefish: Everybody got there limit with lots of Toads on the ice again today! Thanks Mickey for showing me your Hummingbird setup. A truly special day of Ice Fishing my friends ;D

Offline RobertFitz

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Feb 11, 2018, 09:01 PM »
I was in the Blue Clam. The bite was better yesterday around 4:30 to dark. The ramp was drivable today even with the ice we had. Backed up to the water edge and just left it. A few from yesterday.

We had seen your truck and was hoping you would make it back up fine. Figured you would with it getting a little warmer.
Destroyed the Crappie Today with Mickey and Russ at the spot!  :icefish: Everybody got there limit with lots of Toads on the ice again today! Thanks Mickey for showing me your Hummingbird setup. A truly special day of Ice Fishing my friends ;D

You must have been the one slamming them next to us in the cabelas shanty lol. If not, they sounded like they were having some fun with music and catching some fish!

Offline TennesseeFreeze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #62 on: Feb 11, 2018, 09:14 PM »
No My friend, We were shantyless a few miles down from you today, but it sounds like it was a good time! ;D

Offline bev

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Feb 12, 2018, 07:22 AM »
nice mess

Offline TennesseeFreeze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #64 on: Feb 12, 2018, 06:52 PM »
Bite was not as strong as yesterday but still pretty awsome, especially considering the clear sky. 7 to 8 inches everywhere I drilled. Fished for awhile with Reel Ice Hole. Lots of Fish.  Always fun my friend :). Thats a "Reel" fisherman right there ya'll! Big Buck good to finally meet you brother!!!Figured it would happen sooner or later.
                       If your out there lurking, sign up, meet some people that like to fish as much as you do. Learn some things you didnt know, pass on something you do know. It will make you a better fisherman. Super Stoked about tomorrow! The Crew together again! See ya'll on the ice!

Offline ct83

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Feb 12, 2018, 07:09 PM »
Bite was not as strong as yesterday but still pretty awsome, especially considering the clear sky. 7 to 8 inches everywhere I drilled. Fished for awhile with Reel Ice Hole. Lots of Fish.  Always fun my friend :). Thats a "Reel" fisherman right there ya'll! Big Buck good to finally meet you brother!!!Figured it would happen sooner or later.
                       If your out there lurking, sign up, meet some people that like to fish as much as you do. Learn some things you didnt know, pass on something you do know. It will make you a better fisherman. Super Stoked about tomorrow! The Crew together again! See ya'll on the ice!
yup see you in the morning brother!!!!!

Offline Reel_Ice_hole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #66 on: Feb 12, 2018, 08:06 PM »
We're getting the band back together lol pics to follow!

Offline ct83

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #67 on: Feb 13, 2018, 05:59 PM »
This one goes out to the CREW did we do it or did we do it again? Christmas tree style! Lol. Another absolute blast with you guys so pumped we all met through this sote and get to fish together and share our passion. Just want to let you guys know your awesome amd are definitely TRie Fisherman and friends. Cant wait to do it again!

Offline IceSkak

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #68 on: Feb 13, 2018, 07:17 PM »
Awesome,, did you catch any fish..lol

Offline ct83

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #69 on: Feb 13, 2018, 07:26 PM »
PLENTY!!!!!!

Offline TennesseeFreeze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #70 on: Feb 13, 2018, 08:13 PM »
Ya Man!  ;D What an awesome day! Ct83 and Reel Ice Hole are fishing machines ya'll. Thanks goes out to the CREW for another unreal fish fest. Heads up if you travel around the point at Redbridge, the main pressure crack is buckling and gaping.

Offline Big Buck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #71 on: Feb 13, 2018, 08:55 PM »
Way to go boys i was really wanting to hit the ice today!!! I hope u saved some for springtime...congrats  FISH ON!!!!

Offline RoeBoat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #72 on: Feb 13, 2018, 09:38 PM »
Looks like a blast, wish it wasn't such a drive down there.  Stay on them and get a few more before it breaks!  Thanks for sharing.

Offline bev

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #73 on: Feb 14, 2018, 05:17 AM »
nice job guys.

Offline ct83

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #74 on: Feb 14, 2018, 05:11 PM »
Oh man another absolute slaughter fest guys.  Although Tennessee freeze caight some giants today eberybody got there limit AGAIN the CREW hasade a little name for themselves i believe..... lol. Just wanna say ive had an absolute blast fishing with you 2 this year the fish catching was just a bonus really. Shout out to reel ice hole and Tennessee freeze for the friendships that have been made you 2 are both hell of fisherman and men thanks for everything. Hope i can be as good as you guys someday you guys can FISH with the best of them!

Offline TennesseeFreeze

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #75 on: Feb 14, 2018, 05:41 PM »
                                                       The Crew Catch Crappie ;D
Too much fun on the Ice again today! Limits and Toads for All! Ct83, and Reel Ice Hole catch fish at will Ya'll. They seriously make it look easy. I Walton, I enjoyed the conversation, thanks for the update on Big Willie. Water on the ice today. Still a awesome bite! Heres a couple just shy of 14.

Offline ct83

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #76 on: Feb 14, 2018, 05:48 PM »
Dont let Tennessee fopl you all.... lol. Dude can catch fish hands down. the dude is a stick!!!!!  He uses no vex also just straight puts on a clinic.  And is guick to go in elbow deep after 1 and come back up with it! You da man TennesseeFreeze

Offline ct83

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #77 on: Feb 14, 2018, 05:49 PM »
???? For all also does anyone know where the pic Tennessee  took today was at on missy?????? Lol.

Offline Limbcatcher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #78 on: Feb 14, 2018, 06:01 PM »
Looks like LC.

Offline Big Buck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #79 on: Feb 14, 2018, 06:32 PM »
SLABZILLAS!!!! WHACKING AND STACKING!!!!  FISH ON!!!!

Offline Spooled85

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #80 on: Feb 14, 2018, 06:46 PM »
???? For all also does anyone know where the pic Tennessee  took today was at on missy?????? Lol.

I feel the ground shaking and it's headed towards Mississinewa Lake lol ! Nice catch guys way to wrap up the season !

Offline Reel_Ice_hole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #82 on: Feb 14, 2018, 07:22 PM »

I feel the ground shaking and it's headed towards Mississinewa Lake lol ! Nice catch guys way to wrap up the season !

Be careful all those rushing out there... it's dying and dying quick, ice has gone from freezing and making ice two days ago to bubbled and slushy on top... may still be good tomorrow, but with the coming weather... oh and another thing the ground is warming quick and clouding the water close to the bank

Offline crappiekilr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #83 on: Feb 14, 2018, 07:56 PM »
Nice job guys!!!
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Offline Spooled85

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #84 on: Feb 14, 2018, 08:08 PM »
Be careful all those rushing out there... it's dying and dying quick, ice has gone from freezing and making ice two days ago to bubbled and slushy on top... may still be good tomorrow, but with the coming weather... oh and another thing the ground is warming quick and clouding the water close to the bank

Ya I ain't gonna be one of um lol my stuff is put up I'm waiting for ice out and the new boat before I venture back out. 

Offline SK8TNPIGEZ

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #85 on: Feb 14, 2018, 08:42 PM »
Yep I packed up too
Not safe!! See you next year!!!

Offline walleyedan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I live for ICE fishing!!!
« Reply #86 on: Feb 14, 2018, 09:33 PM »
Good job and way to stay on them.  Packed my stuff up also.  I used to go swimming when I was younger....No more baths for me anymore.

Offline SK8TNPIGEZ

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #87 on: Feb 15, 2018, 04:20 AM »
You haven’t met me yet I’m usually home by noon bc I have my 25...haven’t been that nice as pics above but didn’t keep any under 10”..I think I met iwalton if he is Walt and Mickey is ?? Insane slabs man..hope to clean up on the big ones left
Wonder where the L-town boys went?

Offline Limbcatcher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #88 on: Feb 15, 2018, 05:50 AM »
That walk is worse than 105 bridge! I'm too old for that one. Good catch!

Offline bigr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #89 on: Feb 15, 2018, 11:15 AM »
Open water in listen creek is just days away. You can pick up right where you left. Have fun.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.