Author Topic: Steinacker or Red Fleet?  (Read 566 times)

Offline RSice

• IceShanty Rookie
Steinacker or Red Fleet?
« on: Nov 23, 2013, 09:07 PM »
I am working out of town and was wondering which lake near here would be good for some after work fishing? I'm in Vernal so these are the closest to me that I know of. What should I use? And what kind of fish will I be hopefully hooking into?  ??? lol Any info would be GREATLY appreciated. I just so happened to bring my fishing pole and a small tackle box with me.  @)

Offline 4x4elk

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Steinacker or Red Fleet?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2013, 09:23 PM »
Steinacker has blue gill in it, red fleet trout and I heard walleye. Gills try white jig tipped with crawler. Eyes try jigging. There is also pelican head back towards Roosevelt and hang a left at halfway hauler down about 10 miles full of gills and large mouth bass jigs again work well. Also the green for catfish.
FIND'EM, CATCH'EM, FILLET'EM, GRILL'EM & EAT'EM

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Nov 24, 2013, 11:06 AM »
Wish I could help you out RSice but I don't fish those places as they are a ways from me. I would like to hit pelican myself as I have always heard good things about it.  Hope you have some luck and let us know how you do. Tightlines
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Duckyfisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Nov 24, 2013, 01:55 PM »
I would go to matt warner, awesome trout fishing and great size 16- 20 inchers all day long

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.