Author Topic: Quickfish 2 eskimo  (Read 892 times)

Offline 2fst4u

• IceShanty Rookie
Quickfish 2 eskimo
« on: Dec 29, 2011, 11:38 AM »
Hey gents

Anyone know were a guy could pick one of these pop up tents.  Have a fatfish 949 but looking for a small popup when I'm by myself.  Easier to set up on those windy days and less gear for me haul.   Located in saskatoon.

Thanks guys...

Offline Layne

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • beer, bait & ammo
Re: Quickfish 2 eskimo
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2011, 12:21 PM »
You should look into a 1 man flipover, I converted to a flip this year and theres no going back. Im keeping my hub shack for when I have a bunch of guests but when its just me or me + 1 the flipover rocks. You can still fish 20 holes in a day if  you wanted to, easier setup and take down, comfy bench or chair built in and all your gear is right beneath you. I wound up with a team wild otter which I love but I was looking at 1 man clams before that and they seemed like a good bang for the buck, plus they are nice and small/light.  :tipup:
"your like a Perez Hilton of the ice fishing blogging world" - dreamcatcher

Offline Frozenhole

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2011, 07:19 PM »
I have the two man Eskimo flip and it works great for me.  The added extra room for myself is great  as you have room for your heater, gear, electronics, and pail full of fish  ;D

Offline Frozenhole

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2011, 07:21 PM »
forgot to mention got mine last year at Wholesale sports

Offline 2fst4u

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2011, 08:16 PM »
Thanks for the tips

Actually bought a clam prospector pop up on line today.  Found a site called www.redrockstore.com in minnisota and well, prices were actually kind of good.  Check it out, they have all kinds of super stuff.  Anyway thanks for the tips.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.