The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Who pi**ed off Santa??  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Who pi**ed off Santa??
« on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:37 PM »
Looking at the forecast for the next several days, it seems that some ice fisherman pi**ed off Santa. Now we will not get what we all want :%$#!: :%$#!:

Who was it???
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
Re: Who pi**ed off Santa??
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:44 PM »
you would think it was me.santa nick is bringing coal this year lol he better watch out global warming you know.   mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline nightfisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2007, 02:08 PM »
 I don't think it was me, got the wife a new Honda Ridgeline for christmas. My honey do list went away for a good long time! Time for some fishin
Jim K.

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 21, 2007, 02:20 PM »
Looking at the forecast for the next several days, it seems that some ice fisherman pi**ed off Santa. Now we will not get what we all want :%$#!: :%$#!:

Who was it???

I don't "think" it was me... I was pretty good this year. :P

New record by the way... 1 response before the topic shot off on to yet another global warming thread.  ::)

Offline Bob_G

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • crappie nut
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2007, 02:49 PM »
  it may have been me. I snuck off to Minnesota to get into some icefishing. I guess you could say I cheated the system.  Sorry guys! :-\ If it is any consolation, I did catch alot of fish.

Byron, I got a report today that there is ice on Silver lake in New York. I think I may head up that way next weekend.

Offline ComplexSimon

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Looking for the clear and solid stuff...
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2007, 05:24 PM »
Although I'm not taking anything away from the 'big man in red', I'd be more concerned about ticking off the 'lady' in control of all of nature!  It's my understanding that despite the fact that 'he' prefers the cold stuff, he still defers to 'her' preferences...besides we all know who wears the pants in a family, no?   ;)

Maybe if we are really, really good in the next few days...and remember all the really important things about this season we might get a bit of the hard stuff to hold us over until mid-Jan.

Merry Christmas to all...and to all many successful days of fishing on the ice.

Each frozen wasteland holds a gem, the successful ice angler is 95% patient & 5% crazy!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.