Author Topic: Gulp Products  (Read 3766 times)

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Gulp Products
« Reply #30 on: Mar 02, 2019, 02:54 AM »
I've been using they're product for a long time. Trout worms, 1" gulp minnows,crappie inhibits and now a new killer 1" long black leech. Was banging ice out crappie the other day on them.They wouldn't touch live bait. 13 gulp,2 jig and maggots 0 on live minnows.....

That 1" leech sounds sweet, I'll have to keep my eyes out for them.

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Mar 04, 2019, 08:16 AM »
My 2 go to bait shops closed down for the winter this year and Wally world didn't have any waxies back in December. I picked up a jar of gulp maggots and figured I would give them an honest try this season. Every lake I wen to I tried them on jigs and spoons and I gotta say... I haven't caught a fish with them. I would get lookers but always got snubbed. I put a waxie on and got a bite right away. If I'm gonna fish with meat, it's gonna be real meat.

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #32 on: Mar 04, 2019, 08:25 AM »
Love Gulps....  Except for the oil on my fingers so i keep some plastic spoons and forks in the sterilite container...

Don’t mind the oil on my fingers. Figure it is masking my scent. Long as I don’t have to pick my nose rub my eyes, out stick my fingers down my throat I am good to go!  :)
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline Driftless_Bowhunter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Mar 04, 2019, 03:08 PM »
Get these from REI.......they usually come in different sizes and they are cheap. You will not have a mess with these. https://www.rei.com/product/402056/nalgene-polyethylene-bottle-2-fl-oz

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.