Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1690700 times)

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #4500 on: Jan 08, 2019, 08:40 AM »
Looking for a good deal on some Kahtoola spikes or similar, saw I just missed the boat on Kittery trading post. Can anyone find anything?
Tight Lines!

Offline Fisherman80

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4501 on: Jan 08, 2019, 08:54 AM »
I'm looking for a Marcum Shuttle...I saw that there was a deal on Fish USA yesterday but that sale has ended...Thanks guys

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4502 on: Jan 08, 2019, 09:12 AM »
I'm looking for a Marcum Shuttle...I saw that there was a deal on Fish USA yesterday but that sale has ended...Thanks guys

Looking for a good deal on some Kahtoola spikes or similar, saw I just missed the boat on Kittery trading post. Can anyone find anything?

Guys, if you haven't already done it, click the 'NOTIFY' button at either the top or bottom of the thread so you don't miss any more deals.  If you've set up your account right, you'll get an email anytime someone posts to the 'Best Deals' thread.  It kills me when I see guys post looking for something that there was a fantastic deal on the day or week before.  :-\

DN 
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Dtinsf

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4503 on: Jan 08, 2019, 09:16 AM »
Thx deal ninja, I just activated the "notify" option. DT

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4504 on: Jan 08, 2019, 09:19 AM »
Thx deal ninja, I just activated the "notify" option. DT

:thumbsup:

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4505 on: Jan 08, 2019, 09:40 AM »
Guys, if you haven't already done it, click the 'NOTIFY' button at either the top or bottom of the thread so you don't miss any more deals.  If you've set up your account right, you'll get an email anytime someone posts to the 'Best Deals' thread.  It kills me when I see guys post looking for something that there was a fantastic deal on the day or week before.  :-\

DN

^^ Good call! I think that there's going to be a surplus of deals at the end of the season this year. I don't know if you northerners are still feeling the pressure on your lakes but in southeast NE we haven't really had much fishable ice. There were maybe 3-4 days so far where we could fish around Lincoln (unless you're one of the crazy ones fishing on <3").
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline paguy15545

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4506 on: Jan 08, 2019, 11:16 AM »
https://www.thereelshot.com/   20% off striker ice products

code  striker20

Offline markrazzy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4507 on: Jan 08, 2019, 12:56 PM »

Check thornebros.  They've got them for $199.99, and I think free shipping, but somebody else can verify!  Took advantage of the fleet farm deal last week on the M5.  They were on sale for $440 and then $50 off if you did in store pickup option...

https://www.thornebros.com/products/marcum-lithium-shuttle-1

Offline Fisherman80

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4508 on: Jan 08, 2019, 01:10 PM »
Thanks markrazzy...Just ordered myself one!

Offline PazzoCorso

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4509 on: Jan 09, 2019, 08:30 AM »
Will the lithium shuttle be compatible with my lx5i?

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4510 on: Jan 09, 2019, 08:46 AM »
Will the lithium shuttle be compatible with my lx5i?
Yes.

Offline Etiolate

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4511 on: Jan 09, 2019, 08:54 AM »
Hello to all of you i want to know about that is lithium shuttle can be compatible with my lx5i?

Offline Etiolate

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4512 on: Jan 09, 2019, 08:55 AM »
i want to know about the deal for the Frabill Recruit for $275. is it still available?

Offline markrazzy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4513 on: Jan 09, 2019, 08:57 AM »
Hello to all of you i want to know about that is lithium shuttle can be compatible with my lx5i?

Check a post above yours...

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4514 on: Jan 09, 2019, 09:10 AM »
https://www.rapala.com/marcum/accessories/batteries-and-chargers/lithium-shuttle/MLS.html

Offline PazzoCorso

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4515 on: Jan 09, 2019, 09:28 AM »
Yes.

I thank you.. my wife does not

Offline trundog

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4516 on: Jan 09, 2019, 12:56 PM »
Scheels has the insulated Frabill Bunker 250 Hub Ice Shelter for $200, a hundred dollar savings.

https://www.scheels.com/p/frabill-bunker-250-hub-ice-shelter/08227164131.html?cgid=activities

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4517 on: Jan 09, 2019, 09:21 PM »
Reeds has the Eskimo Wide 1 Inferno for $262. Unfortunately shipping was over $100.

Scheel's has it for $349 and Dick's has them in stock at many stores and will match that price.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4518 on: Jan 09, 2019, 10:00 PM »
Reeds has the Eskimo Wide 1 Inferno for $262. Unfortunately shipping was over $100.

Scheel's has it for $349 and Dick's has them in stock at many stores and will match that price.

Wow, now that's got me thinking  :whistle:

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4519 on: Jan 09, 2019, 10:07 PM »
Wow, now that's got me thinking  :whistle:

Mine is half assembled 😎
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline Chuck Enwinde

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4520 on: Jan 10, 2019, 02:17 AM »

A buddy has been using these "EnergeticSky" clones and says they're great.  https://www.amazon.com/EnergeticSky-Upgraded-Traction-Stainless-Mountian/dp/B078C7BY2J?th=1&psc=1

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4521 on: Jan 10, 2019, 10:54 AM »
If anyone is comfortable enough with their masculinity for a pink reel, the Ladies Plueger President is on clearance on Pluegers website for $21.  Only size 35 though, but may work for some of you laker guys.

http://www.pfluegerfishing.com/pflueger-reels-spinning-reels/pflueger-lady-president-spinning-reel/1363902.html#

Offline blizzardfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4522 on: Jan 10, 2019, 04:09 PM »

DN
could call and thanks very much for the tip can't believe I haven't done this yet. On that note I like to say if it's not over with anybody looking for a deal on Marcum products should go directly to their website that is posted in a previous spot in this. I just got a killer deal on a Marcum pancam not only were they on sale but they're also 25% off the sale price ended up being about 2:20 after taxes. Not bad for something that was around 500 normally

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4523 on: Jan 10, 2019, 05:09 PM »
Tight Lines!

Offline kc_

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • formerly known as ljc2tall, aka kc on mff
« Reply #4524 on: Jan 10, 2019, 06:23 PM »
If anyone comfortable enough with their masculinity for a pink reel, the Ladies Plueger President is on clearance on Pluegers website for $21.  Only size 35 though, but may work for some of you laker guys.

http://www.pfluegerfishing.com/pflueger-reels-spinning-reels/pflueger-lady-president-spinning-reel/1363902.html#

thanks

Offline bootstrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4526 on: Jan 10, 2019, 07:32 PM »
couldnt resist the pink president. i think my first modern pflueger reel. i will probably put it on an open water rod though.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4527 on: Jan 10, 2019, 10:10 PM »
If anyone is comfortable enough with their masculinity for a pink reel, the Ladies Plueger President is on clearance on Pluegers website for $21.  Only size 35 though, but may work for some of you laker guys.

Thanks for the heads up! I bought 3.. of the 6935 size.. if any buddy has enough guts to say some thing about a big burly guys pink reel feel free..

Offline Peccavi18

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4528 on: Jan 11, 2019, 01:32 AM »
Thanks for the heads up! I also grabbed 3, two for me and one for the wife. I have zero shame and already have like 8 other Pflueger Presidents so why not add to the collection.

Offline trundog

• Team IceShanty Addict

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.