Author Topic: Atlantis Underwater Cam  (Read 1588 times)

Offline shwung79

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Atlantis Underwater Cam
« on: Dec 04, 2003, 10:53 AM »
Looking at possibly putting this on my xmas list this year.  I saw them in Bass Pro yesterday and they looked pretty good.  The actual camera part looks to be better sealed then the aqua view and when you touch the monitor it doesnt jump around like the aqua view.  The price is 199$  What am I missing?  Why is Aqua View so much more?  PLEASE HELP!!
Thanks
TEAR'N UP THAT ICE!!

brubley

Re:Atlantis Underwater Cam
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2003, 10:54 PM »
I bought an Atlantis last year, I love it, I could easily catch twice as many fish as my partners simply because I could set the hook when I saw they were just tasting my bait and not biting it. The clarity might not be as good as some of the high dollar cams but it works fine, I made a shade out of cardboard and duct tape then painted it flat back so I could see the screen in sunlight. It is harder to see fish the deeper you go and you will need to have the camera closer to your bait as you go deeper. I mostly fished in water less than 20 ft and was after gills and perch. I bought mine at Meijers dept store on sale for $149 reg price $199. It comes with everything you need to get started.

Good Luck

acsacmboy

Re:Atlantis Underwater Cam
« Reply #2 on: Dec 30, 2003, 06:49 PM »
im also thinking about purchasing one. are they worth the 199? can you upload the pics onto the computer? thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.