Author Topic: Webster Lake  (Read 2042 times)

Offline benny8

• Team IceShanty Regular
Webster Lake
« on: Jan 16, 2019, 06:33 AM »
Hey gang. I would like to fish Webster Lake soon and have a few questions. Where are your honey............just kidding. Is there a place to park and unload a snowmobile from a trailer? How much ice is there currently if anyone has been on it? Appreciate any information.
Aaron

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Webster Lake
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2019, 07:02 AM »
They plow the ice at Webster, everyone parks their rigs on the ice. The access is just left of the town beach. There is a small lot across the street from there but you'll see, it's easiest to just park on the ice.
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline benny8

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2019, 07:14 AM »
They plow the ice at Webster, everyone parks their rigs on the ice. The access is just left of the town beach. There is a small lot across the street from there but you'll see, it's easiest to just park on the ice.
Thanks Doc. Do you know if they are parking on the ice yet? Do they have any snow over there on the ice? Is the town beach right on Rt. 11 or is it the one off Webster Avenue?Thank you
Aaron

Offline Running for flags

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2019, 08:55 AM »
There’s plenty of room off Webster ave! I saw a few atbs out there 2 weeks ago, and I’d imagine it has only gotten better since! Good luck
Wait there's ice????

Offline benny8

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 16, 2019, 09:36 AM »
There’s plenty of room off Webster ave! I saw a few atbs out there 2 weeks ago, and I’d imagine it has only gotten better since! Good luck
Thanks Running!

Offline bikrsrule

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 16, 2019, 03:24 PM »
Drove by there on Sunday, there were many hardsides, pop ups, lone fishermen and a few pickups running around on the ice on the far side of the lake..Too crowded for me..

Offline Running for flags

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 16, 2019, 04:35 PM »
Place gets hit pretty hard just like highland!
Wait there's ice????

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Jan 16, 2019, 05:04 PM »
Lots of ice and a lot more googans than I care to associate with.  Place is a 3 ring circus on the weekends.  If you want to pretend to be fishing and have more of a social thing then go for it. I was there today only because my friend couldn't meet anywhere else. I had my car out and saw a few trucks. Slightly over a foot of ice today. Thankfully I left before 2 aholes showed up in a truck doing donuts and getting within yards of my friend.  Don't believe me look on fb. Hes got vid and pictures of lic plates. Game wardens been contacted.  Hopefully they get busted for getting too close. Too many clowns for me. It has good ice thats it. Place is doomed.as is highland with all the pressure and derbies. Decimated fisheries. Good luck
Salmonemia

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Jan 16, 2019, 09:32 PM »
I only hit it first Ice for that exact reason. Once people can get machines on there I’m pretty much done with it
Tight Lines!

Offline benny8

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 17, 2019, 03:37 AM »
Thanks everyone. Weekends are my only days to fish, so maybe I will steer clear.

Offline YT125

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Jan 17, 2019, 02:37 PM »
For a short drive further you might want to try Newfound, usually plenty of parking at state park or along the side of the road on the closest edge to town. Good luck

Offline benny8

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Jan 18, 2019, 02:18 AM »
For a short drive further you might want to try Newfound, usually plenty of parking at state park or along the side of the road on the closest edge to town. Good luck
Thanks YT, Newfound is on the Radar

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.