Author Topic: First Day of Ice Fishing  (Read 1442 times)

Offline fishingonly2002

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 1st in State
First Day of Ice Fishing
« on: Dec 01, 2007, 06:03 PM »
Wahoo! drove up to Jericho lake today, about 3 inches of ice. I fished off the beach by the playground for a wihle, then moved to the cove by the boat launch. Caught absolutely nothing, just a heads up, west milan store does not have any live bait at there store untill christmas break, so bring bait wherever your coming from. so with dry crappy dead bait, we threw out a bunch of traps and waited, it was bitterly cold, mighty windy, at times it was hard to stand up strait, had a bunch of gear try and run away. but hell, I went ice fishing. plenty of ice, I didnt check out cedar or nay pond, but jericho is all set!

~Neal
Life is an art designed by those who live it.

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: First Day of Ice Fishing
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2007, 06:13 PM »
Wahoo! drove up to Jericho lake today, about 3 inches of ice. I fished off the beach by the playground for a wihle, then moved to the cove by the boat launch. Caught absolutely nothing, just a heads up, west milan store does not have any live bait at there store untill christmas break, so bring bait wherever your coming from. so with dry crappy dead bait, we threw out a bunch of traps and waited, it was bitterly cold, mighty windy, at times it was hard to stand up strait, had a bunch of gear try and run away. but hell, I went ice fishing. plenty of ice, I didnt check out cedar or nay pond, but jericho is all set!

~Neal

I think I might have next Sunday off.  It depends on the snow whether or not I go hunting or fishing!

Offline fishingonly2002

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 1st in State
« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2007, 07:33 PM »
let me know which one you plan on doing, I'd love to join ya up on jericho if your goin.

~Neal
Life is an art designed by those who live it.

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2007, 01:25 PM »
grab my # off my website and give me a call later in the week.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.