Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679662 times)

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2940 on: Jul 12, 2018, 11:25 AM »
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Frabill-Recruit-1250-Insulated-Flip-Over-Shelter-Boat-Seat/45806034?
$274.82!!!!!
Free 2 day shipping!

Sorry to take the wind out of your sails Bud, but...$231.48 on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XD5M09I?psc=1 

Thanks very much for contributing to the thread though! :)  It's the thought and effort that count! ;)

DN

Update:  $224.64 @ 6:00am 7/13/18
Update:  $213.19 @ 5:00am 7/14/18
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline CorieWillie

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2941 on: Jul 12, 2018, 12:26 PM »
definitely overstock bait and bestfishinglures.net - just did some deeper research and found these 2 to be good.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2942 on: Jul 12, 2018, 12:31 PM »
Sorry to take the wind out of your sails Bud, but...$231.48 on Amazon.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XD5M09I?psc=1 

Thanks very much for contributing to the thread though! :)  It's the thought and effort that count! ;)

DN

Sorry to say this I don't trust amazon any more.. had my order ripped off by their driver..  it was a 900 plasma cutter you know they must have checked price and ripped it off is all I can figure the details Said lost by driver /fell of truck?? Wth?? I am thinking a drug dealer made money off my order??  How the hell does a 30 lb package get lost off a truck that's worth 900?? And the guy that did it not in jail? Any how I trust walmart as far as I can throw them to but this was a amazon delivery service threw prime.. 2 day shipping.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2943 on: Jul 12, 2018, 08:49 PM »
Sorry to take the wind out of your sails Bud, but...$231.48 on Amazon.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XD5M09I?psc=1 

DN

Wow, great deAl!

Offline aquarium234

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2944 on: Jul 13, 2018, 12:23 PM »
Loving the deals keep them commimg
Its all fun and games until someone loses a walleye.......

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2945 on: Jul 13, 2018, 03:42 PM »
Sorry to take the wind out of your sails Bud, but...$231.48 on Amazon.

DN

Update:  $224.64 @ 6:00am 7/13/18

lol awesome, buying one next week!

Catchin' Fish

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2946 on: Jul 13, 2018, 05:30 PM »
be careful waiting, those amazon prices fluctuate quite a bit.

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2947 on: Jul 13, 2018, 07:36 PM »
be careful waiting, those amazon prices fluctuate quite a bit.

I would say the same, but that’s usually with things that there is less stock on, and it’ll jump, but these are in stock so I’d assmume they are good. I think usually it says once there’s 9 left and lower

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2948 on: Jul 14, 2018, 05:15 AM »
lol awesome, buying one next week!

matzilla, If you are serious about purchasing, do it the second after you read this.  I’ve studied Amazon pricing for a long time.  This item has ZERO history of large price fluctuations and is at an all-time low to boot. Next week (maybe later today) will be too late to cash in on this deal.  I promise you.  If you want it for $213.19, BUY IT RIGHT NOW.  It will shoot back up well over $300 as soon as ONE is purchased at that price.  Please heed my advice here.  This is a fantastic bargain at $213!  The EVO 1it I purchased last week for $175 is up almost $100 to $269.

Good luck!

DN

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline Boomer.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2949 on: Jul 14, 2018, 09:38 AM »
I am in the market for an underwater camera.  Any on going deals for one? ;D
Fishing in the Slabbin’ cabin!

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2950 on: Jul 14, 2018, 10:46 AM »
matzilla, If you are serious about purchasing, do it the second after you read this.  I’ve studied Amazon pricing for a long time.  This item has ZERO history of large price fluctuations and is at an all-time low to boot. Next week (maybe later today) will be too late to cash in on this deal.  I promise you.  If you want it for $213.19, BUY IT RIGHT NOW.  It will shoot back up well over $300 as soon as ONE is purchased at that price.  Please heed my advice here.  This is a fantastic bargain at $213!  The EVO 1it I purchased last week for $175 is up almost $100 to $269.

Good luck!

DN
ordered!! Thanks for your time and keeping us in the know in these deals!!

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2951 on: Jul 14, 2018, 11:13 AM »

Good luck!

DN

That's a great deal on that recruit, I paid $217 delivered for mine back in October 2016 and have never seen it that low since. Thanks for keeping the deals coming DN
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2952 on: Jul 14, 2018, 01:21 PM »
ordered!! Thanks for your time and keeping us in the know in these deals!!

Congrats Reinert!!!  SWEET DEAL! ;D  I just hope matzilla checks in soon.  It jumped $7 on your purchase.  Very surprised it didn’t jump more.  At $221 now.  CRAP!  UP TO $232 now.  Come on matzilla, check in!.

It literally kills me when I see this happen...

DN

PS.  Boomer, if you can narrow the search down to a few models you’re really interested in, that would help a lot.  ;)

Offline Boomer.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2953 on: Jul 14, 2018, 01:24 PM »
I had the aqua vu micros in mind but really open to anything that's nice and portable!
Fishing in the Slabbin’ cabin!

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2954 on: Jul 14, 2018, 04:47 PM »
Hey Deal Ninja, thanks for all your awesome work in this thread. Not sure if you do this or not, but you should really make yourself an Amazon affiliate, so when you post all of these awesome Amazon deals, you get a small percentage of the sale, and it doesn't cost us anything extra. Something to look into anyway.

On another note, how often do you see deals on Otter fish houses? I have my eye on the Hideout for this coming season, but I don't see there products go on sale very often.

Thanks again!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2955 on: Jul 14, 2018, 05:30 PM »
Hey Deal Ninja, thanks for all your awesome work in this thread. Not sure if you do this or not, but you should really make yourself an Amazon affiliate, so when you post all of these awesome Amazon deals, you get a small percentage of the sale, and it doesn't cost us anything extra. Something to look into anyway.

On another note, how often do you see deals on Otter fish houses? I have my eye on the Hideout for this coming season, but I don't see there products go on sale very often.

Thanks again.

My friend at icefishingdeals.com does just that and he’s a great guy by the way.  I share deals with him from time to time, but he’s fairly astute in finding deals in his own right.  Thank you very much, but I have no desire to make what I do for IS members a profit making venture.  I do what I do because I love the challenge of finding great deals and I truly get a high when I’ve saved someone a boatload of money, just like Reinert earlier today.  I’m a gear junky and literally have thousands of dollars of gear both for open water fishing and ice fishing.  I buy when I want, not when I need.  Patience has saved me hundreds if not thousands of dollars.  I buy ice gear in spring and mid summer and buy summer gear in the fall and dead of winter.  Proven tactics to save huge money.

Otter is tough.  They are very strict with their pricing policy with vendors.  Vendors are not allowed to even advertise or sell Otter products below a certain threshold.  I will keep my eyes open for you though.  Your best bets are the clearance sales that start to take place in mid February depending on the weather.  Thorne Bros has  a free-for-all every year when they sell shacks at 50% off.  Usually late February.  If you want the hideout prior to next season, watch Overton’s, Gander Outdoors, Dicks, Field and Stream, Mills Fleet Farm, Scheels and Reeds during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.  I have an Otter Lodge Pro 1200 and paid full price for it if that tells you anything.  lol

Thanks and Good luck,

DN

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2956 on: Jul 14, 2018, 05:44 PM »

Thanks again!

This is the only place I can find right now that has it keep a eye out for coupons maybe sign up for their e mail fliers?? Might get a coupon that way other then that price is 429.99 picked up and 579.99  shipped further then the 479.99 price with shipping will get ya.. see link marine genaral link does not say it's out of stock but it might be??

http://www.marinegeneral.com/productdetails.asp?productid=1638808

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #2957 on: Jul 15, 2018, 07:01 AM »
2 DAYS ONLY $1 shipping no minimum again at Bass Pro and Cabela's.   Use code 1ST4TRUEX

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2958 on: Jul 15, 2018, 01:58 PM »
My friend at icefishingdeals.com does just that and he’s a great guy by the way.  I share deals with him from time to time, but he’s fairly astute in finding deals in his own right.  Thank you very much, but I have no desire to make what I do for IS members a profit making venture.  I do what I do because I love the challenge of finding great deals and I truly get a high when I’ve saved someone a boatload of money, just like Reinert earlier today.  I’m a gear junky and literally have thousands of dollars of gear both for open water fishing and ice fishing.  I buy when I want, not when I need.  Patience has saved me hundreds if not thousands of dollars.  I buy ice gear in spring and mid summer and buy summer gear in the fall and dead of winter.  Proven tactics to save huge money.

Otter is tough.  They are very strict with their pricing policy with vendors.  Vendors are not allowed to even advertise or sell Otter products below a certain threshold.  I will keep my eyes open for you though.  Your best bets are the clearance sales that start to take place in mid February depending on the weather.  Thorne Bros has  a free-for-all every year when they sell shacks at 50% off.  Usually late February.  If you want the hideout prior to next season, watch Overton’s, Gander Outdoors, Dicks, Field and Stream, Mills Fleet Farm, Scheels and Reeds during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.  I have an Otter Lodge Pro 1200 and paid full price for it if that tells you anything.  lol

Thanks and Good luck,

DN

Okay, thanks for the info. Maybe I'll look for something different now. Really just want a nice, lightweight 1 man that I can use for early/late season. Might have to check on that Recruit if it's still on sale.

This is the only place I can find right now that has it keep a eye out for coupons maybe sign up for their e mail fliers?? Might get a coupon that way other then that price is 429.99 picked up and 579.99  shipped further then the 479.99 price with shipping will get ya.. see link marine genaral link does not say it's out of stock but it might be??

Yeah, I saw that as well. Just more then I want to spend at the moment. Thanks though!

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2960 on: Jul 15, 2018, 04:24 PM »
Shappell wide house 6500 model $179.99 but you got to click threw a 20%off email to get it that price.. it's on sale 223.99 on sale 10% off at link below..   also if you get dickdports.com emails click threw it for 20% off ends tonight at midnight..

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/shappell-wide-house-6500-4-person-ice-fishing-shelter-16sppuwdhs6500xxxfic/16sppuwdhs6500xxxfic

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #2961 on: Jul 16, 2018, 09:15 PM »
Amazon prime members, it's amazon prime members days.  Get on amazon to see the deals. 

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2962 on: Jul 16, 2018, 09:53 PM »
Amazon prime members, it's amazon prime members days.  Get on amazon to see the deals.

I hear the amazon site went down with all the extra trafic they genarated..

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2963 on: Jul 17, 2018, 03:26 AM »
Tica SS500 Cetus - $41.25. 25% off.  These rarely move from $55.  A great buy!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BS0IY4?psc=1

DN

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #2964 on: Jul 17, 2018, 06:45 AM »

I hear the amazon site went down with all the extra trafic they genarated..
.      It did for a while

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2965 on: Jul 17, 2018, 09:53 AM »
Not ice fishing related, but Overton's has a 25% off over $100 sale going on and the promo code ALLSTAR is working on some items these codes normally don't.  If anyone has been hankering any of the new Daiwa Ballistic LT, Tatula or BG reels, the code is working for them.  Not outstanding buys by my standards, but cheaper than your going to find them most other places by $15 or $20.

DN

Offline jwetovick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2966 on: Jul 17, 2018, 10:07 AM »
Wonder how much money Amazon is missing out on with their website being hit and miss? Wow. Last night and even this morning I'm having problems with the site loading. Any tricks??

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2967 on: Jul 17, 2018, 10:15 AM »
The website seemed to work best when going through a web browser. The app wasn't working very well for me and it would often time out. I think the web browser may have done that once or twice. Also, if you Google "best prime day deals on _____" you can look through websites for good deals. The direct links to deals are working and that's how I viewed a lot of deals last night.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2968 on: Jul 17, 2018, 12:34 PM »

I got a hideout late last year, waited and waited for a deal, finally caught a sale in time for the last couple trips out of the year. Maybe this year will be different, but it seemed like that hideout does not go on sale often, or maybe when it did, they sold out quickly and I kept missing the sale.

If it's any help, Marine General did end up having the best price at $379. It went up to the current $429 price within about 20 minutes of me ordering it, so I might have gotten the last one.

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2969 on: Jul 17, 2018, 02:55 PM »
I got a hideout late last year, waited and waited for a deal, finally caught a sale in time for the last couple trips out of the year. Maybe this year will be different, but it seemed like that hideout does not go on sale often, or maybe when it did, they sold out quickly and I kept missing the sale.

If it's any help, Marine General did end up having the best price at $379. It went up to the current $429 price within about 20 minutes of me ordering it, so I might have gotten the last one.

Okay, thanks for the info! I'm hoping to get something before the start of this season. Might pull the trigger on a recruit, or just wait until fall and see if I can get a black friday deal, or maybe something at one of the Ice Fishing trade shows.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.