Author Topic: Hey fellow Ice fishermen  (Read 891 times)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Hey fellow Ice fishermen
« on: Jul 25, 2019, 06:33 AM »
Oh never Mind!
<===Lefty===

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Hey fellow Ice fishermen
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2019, 04:15 PM »
OK so this is a trick I pull on my grand kids. I will say: Hey Richie and when he says what,I say oh never Mind. Been doing this for almost 20 years.
<===Lefty===

Offline wallydiven

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 2019, 04:45 PM »
How thick is the ice you're on?

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2019, 05:49 PM »
No ice yet but it snowed already in 2 different areas out here yesterday.
<===Lefty===

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 2019, 06:22 PM »
How thick is the ice in your Bourbon???????     ??? ::) ::) ::)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #5 on: Jul 25, 2019, 06:24 PM »
That reply might light up the boards Dom... :roflmao: :thumbsup:   

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jul 25, 2019, 07:22 PM »
So if safe ice is 4 inches and I got out ice fishing and there is 10-12 inches am I suppose to bring the salt spreader and make sure I'm melt anything over 4 inches? I just want to make sure everyone is safe lmfao.

In all seriousness I have been ice fishing for 25+ years just busting balls
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #7 on: Jul 26, 2019, 08:15 AM »
OK so this is a trick I pull on my grand kids. I will say: Hey Richie and when he says what,I say oh never Mind. Been doing this for almost 20 years.

Funny guy lefty...  :roflmao: Just spent a few days with relatives from Texas and OK. If I had a nickle for every time they said "I tell you what" and just left it hanging I could buy the largest, top of the line insulated flip over and still have bait bucks for the rest of my life.

My kid/grandkids trick is the "point at their shirt and tweak their nose when they look". Some learn very quickly, others like my son's buddy (mid 30's) still falls for it. Been doin' that to him since he was five...  ::)

@ Dom: If you got to put ice in your bourbon to drink it you need to buy better bourbon.  ;)2

@badbrad: Save that extra ice and give it to Dom for his cheap liquor...  :roflmao:
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Jul 26, 2019, 08:25 AM »
Funny guy lefty...  :roflmao: Just spent a few days with relatives from Texas and OK. If I had a nickle for every time they said "I tell you what" and just left it hanging I could buy the largest, top of the line insulated flip over and still have bait bucks for the rest of my life.

My kid/grandkids trick is the "point at their shirt and tweak their nose when they look". Some learn very quickly, others like my son's buddy (mid 30's) still falls for it. Been doin' that to him since he was five...  ::)

@ Dom: If you got to put ice in your bourbon to drink it you need to buy better bourbon.  ;)2

@badbrad: Save that extra ice and give it to Dom for his cheap liquor...  :roflmao:

esox, i have two similar stories. My wife likes to end her statements with "ya know?" Clearly I am aware, as you just told me!

I see your nose flicking joke and raise you with "you dropped your pocket". Point towards the ground behind them. Children and adults (sober and unsober) alike fall for it every time!

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Jul 28, 2019, 01:38 PM »

Hahaha I always ask my fishing partner what do we do if we get there and there is 8 inches of ice or more safe ice is 4. He laughs and then I tell.him don't worry I brought the salt just in case lol
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.