Author Topic: 2018 here we go!  (Read 689 times)

Offline celtbass

• Team IceShanty Regular
2018 here we go!
« on: Dec 31, 2017, 04:21 PM »
I'm locked at loaded to start jigging up some Lakers tomorrow morning! I've been waiting patiently since April for it to be go time again. -15° degrees before windchill at 6am in the morning and I say bring it on!  I want to wish everybody a great season on the two line lakes this year, and hope that all get home safe at the end of each day.  Can't wait to see some pictures of big ones and read about all the good times we share on the ice.  I'd love to hit the 10lb Mark on my scale this year ( hopefully derby weekend!  :P )  also want to bring home a bunch of cusk, they are so damn tasty...   going to devote more time to night jigging for those ugly b**tards...  anybody have any basic tips for that?  How about any goals you all hope to accomplish this season?

Happy New Year all! 
Let it freeze

Offline benny8

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 2018 here we go!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2017, 05:42 PM »
My goal is to get out this year (actually  already done). Couldn't get out last winter due to almost cutting my left index and middle fingers off at work. Good luck and tight lines.

Offline FishinDJ

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 2018 here we go!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2018, 09:33 PM »
I'd also love to get on a good cusk night bite. Other than that, my main goals for this season are to focus on the river setbacks and get out on the big lakes more. Been hitting the river the past few weeks, but Im ready to chase some lakers now.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.