Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Darkhouse Spearing

Need an ice saw

(1/4) > >>

headhunter67:
Looking for any information on where I can get a good new or used ice saw from. In the past I have always used my buddies power auger but I only went a couple times a year. This year I am planning on going 15+ times to a lot of different lakes in my area and can justify the money for a saw. Any info on brands or deals is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Martian:
 dream saw, or fishes saw are # 1-2. buy the one you get the best deal on I have dream saw. I think one  is a little cheaper then the other, but both work and it seems to me one had a metal handle , one has wood, wood is warmer, but my buddy found a deal on one with metal on it, and put hockey tape on it. I never see used ones for sale

JonPerry:
Many of the guys around here have a dedicated chainsaw with no oil in the tank. They use the small Husky, not sure which model.

TheRock:
The ice saw manufactured by Fish's Sporting Toys is the way to go. Many places online, and in stores, sell them. I bought mine right from the company's website, and also had a nice phone conversation with the owner. He's a good guy, who is located in NW MN.

Whopper Stopper:

--- Quote from: TheRock on Dec 18, 2016, 10:57 AM ---The ice saw manufactured by Fish's Sporting Toys is the way to go. Many places online, and in stores, sell them. I bought mine right from the company's website, and also had a nice phone conversation with the owner. He's a good guy, who is located in NW MN.

--- End quote ---

X2

WS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version