The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: taps  (Read 1617 times)

pinche

taps
« on: Mar 09, 2006, 06:38 AM »
{sets flag at half mass, grabs bugle and plays taps for the ice ]looks like this may be last ice fire up the boats and see ya all on myfishfinder

Offline fishinboy

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: taps
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2006, 07:27 AM »
You are definitely right about this probably being the last of the ice...at least in the southern part of the state.   :-\ Yeah, see you over at myfishfinder; I'm looking forward to some nice spring open-water fishing...
-Ryan

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2006, 07:51 AM »
Here you go...
Taps
Ken                                          

pinche

« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2006, 07:57 AM »
Here you go...
Taps
thats great thank you  ;D :thumbsup: :bow:

Offline USMarine2001

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Mar 09, 2006, 07:53 PM »
not sure where everyone is from but I was out on my pond this afternoon with the dogs, plugged a hole and still seems to be a good 5 or 6 ioi edges won't last too much longer with this weather but keeping my fingers crossed

pinche

« Reply #5 on: Mar 10, 2006, 11:14 AM »
well looks like we might be able to get out one more weekend. if the shoreline holds up. was out last night and still had 6-8 inches of ice. hopefully the rain stays away. good luck and be safe ;)

Offline Lobo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hang in There !
« Reply #6 on: Mar 13, 2006, 04:04 PM »
:( Ice here is receding from the shoreline and looking all honeycombed, looks really bad. :'( Totally Unsafe !

Hope very soon to be fishing open water. Because I think the ice is done for here! Getting ready for some river fishing in the mean time, as soon as the water levels go down a little.

See You All on MFF.
Ross in Greenville, Mi.

God made the world 3/4 water and 1/4 land. So it's plain that he meant for us to fish 3/4 of the time and work 1/4 !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.