The ice fishing North Dakota board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Warm spell!!!!!!!!!!!! :(  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Traxion

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Warm spell!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
« on: Dec 03, 2004, 01:03 PM »
Well this warm spell is going to ruin all ice we had here in W. South Dakota, with the exception of way up north.  50+ degrees for the next 3 days, and lots of wind.  The forecast looks like mid 40's for next week.  If it had stayed cold I would have been fishing this next week.  How are things holding up for you guys???

Mr.G

Re: Warm spell!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2004, 06:48 PM »
Same deal here....was getting excited at the ice on the lakes driving from Brookings Co. to Spink Co. today on my way back from school....now I am ready to just take er easy until after the 1st - but maybe sooner... ::)....what a shame that we can't put even 3-4" on the lakes until way off into December...

Offline perchfisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • SD!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2004, 07:53 PM »
yea its supposed to be fifty tommorow............. not making me happy  scotts slough is ripped to shredds from the wind

Offline majormaj

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • They just call me Major.
« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2004, 09:16 PM »
I live in SE SD and the weather guy from a Sioux City station said it was supposed to be high temps in the teens on Tuesday of next week.  I have been getting pumped for a cold snap.  Then I looked at weather.com and they said the high for Tuesday is going to be 41 degrees.????  What is going on here!  I am hoping the Sioux City guy is right.

Offline perchfisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • SD!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2004, 10:16 PM »
i think its supposed to be warm this weekend then cold during the week then warming back up friday

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.