New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Suckers

<< < (3/3)

R.S.:
nice mess of eats there! for man though not catfish.  to each his own.  i have buddy that uses trout chunks for catfishing.  ;D

dr. speckler i got a funny you'll enjoy.  i went to tape out a 2 car and 3 car garage.  the homeowner told me he was putting in expansion joints.  i said ok no big deal.  when i got there the other day he had them in. he also put a huge coat over them.  key word being over.  he coated over the tear offs instead of beside them. lol  i told him what he did wrong but he was for sure he was rite.  i had him watch a trim-text vid on installation and he then believed me.  i made him grind them down with a sander and went back the next day.  for some reason he didnt enjoy all that grinding over head. lmao

DR.SPECKLER:

--- Quote from: R.S. on Apr 15, 2022, 06:47 AM ---nice mess of eats there! for man though not catfish.  to each his own.  i have buddy that uses trout chunks for catfishing.  ;D

dr. speckler i got a funny you'll enjoy.  i went to tape out a 2 car and 3 car garage.  the homeowner told me he was putting in expansion joints.  i said ok no big deal.  when i got there the other day he had them in. he also put a huge coat over them.  key word being over.  he coated over the tear offs instead of beside them. lol  i told him what he did wrong but he was for sure he was rite.  i had him watch a trim-text vid on installation and he then believed me.  i made him grind them down with a sander and went back the next day.  for some reason he didnt enjoy all that grinding over head. lmao

--- End quote ---
oh man bet he learned something that day.only coat to the lip.lol

Doeslayer:

--- Quote from: DR.SPECKLER on Apr 14, 2022, 08:08 PM ---Yup stacking the longnose suckers up for the spring catfishing.

--- End quote ---
weird... Never get those here its all whites and red horse

DR.SPECKLER:

--- Quote from: Doeslayer on Apr 15, 2022, 06:53 PM --- weird... Never get those here its all whites and red horse

--- End quote ---
we have those too.redhorse are later in the spring.whites run with the longnose.longnose color up just like steelhead.

Rebelss:
Sure brings back memories  of when I was a kid in the Spring. That's what kids did "back then"! Vid even looks like the spot I used to fish!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version