Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

Joe Holland

(1/13) > >>

woodchip:
Thanks  Joe   for all your u tube videos they are very good its a nice way to help a lot of People ,This winter you are letting me go fishing with out wasting my time in slush or glare ice and saving me gas money.

mikez:
I've been enjoying those videos too.
Gives me a good chance to see places I'll never see since I'll never own a snowmobile needed to get there.
I'll never fish in below zero temps either. That guy is ridiculously cold tolerant.
Despite the cold and long snowmobile rides, camping alone way out there on the ice seems so cool and attractive. I would really love to be able to do that.

woodchip:
Yes Mike  I use  to do what joe is doing, But as i got older i Bought property on the  Golden rd so we can enjoy all he does from a warm Camp and watch Mt. Kartardin  in the east.  ( Verrillville)

nbourque:

--- Quote from: woodchip on Feb 24, 2022, 08:38 AM ---Thanks  Joe   for all your u tube videos they are very good its a nice way to help a lot of People ,This winter you are letting me go fishing with out wasting my time in slush or glare ice and saving me gas money.

--- End quote ---
Did u get joes autograph at the meet n greet couple weeks back?

woodchip:
Ive never met him , all my friends and family have met and fished along side him, but not me yet,  I owe him hes saved me a lot of gas money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version